The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Hi bros! Here's the continuation, sorry to keep u guys waiting! Went back to office to upload the working file onto my google drive and now i can update from home too! Then dinner came up so only now can post update .

As for pics, i'll try to find a few similar dressing pics to post k... I do my best.. if got any other suggestions, pls feel free to post also... anyway, enough talk, here's the juice!

==============================

So off we went, back to her house. There was no one around as her housemates are all working or attending classes. Good omen. As I sat down in her room and on the tv and dvd player, she went to the fridge and got a couple of Heinekens back. First Class Service siol! There wasn’t much choice of dvds available at her place, but Cruel Intentions was available and she had only watched about 30mins of it, so we continued from there. The beer finished within 10mins, and her face was red. Her strap on her right side had slid down her shoulders as she leaned on me to get comfortable, and I had a very nice view of her breasts. My 2ic started to sedia liao… Cruel Intentions was a good show for the current mood. As the show progressed, so did our hands.

I started to roam my hands from her shoulder to her waist, and she reciprocated by resting her hands on my abs. I decided to go a step further, and started to move my hand in a slow, circular manner, massaging her waist and part of her belly. Instantly, I felt her hands doing the same on my abs. The characters in the movie were now furiously frenching in the lead-up to the sex scene. And I used my other hand to life her chin up. We looked at each other for a while, and she uses her hands to grab my head and neck, and she climbed on me and started kissing me furiously, naturally, I reciprocated. Our kissing progressed to frenching and I slipped my hands under her top and caressed her back. Her skin was very smooth, and I could feel that her body was heating up a bit.
Old 30-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

We broke our liplock and looked at each other with lust in our eyes. By now, the sounds emitting from the tv were the sex sounds of the characters, the moans, the oohs and the ahhhs… I continued to caress her back and she removed my shirt and then continued to french me. Time to make it even. I snagged her top with my hands and pulled it off her in one swift motion. We continued kissing and tongue fighting as I move my hands to the front and cup her bra. There was no stopping her now as she let go of my back and reached behind her and unbuckled her bra, letting it drop down onto the bed. My hands cupped her perky B cups perfectly and I started to squeeze and massage them gently. Then I brushed my finger tips over her perfect pink nipples and she let out a moan.

Afraid to go too fast and making her stop in the process, I didn’t roam anywhere else, but focused on frenching her and massaging her tits, with special emphasis on brushing her nipples lightly, because I noticed it turns her on a lot whenever I did that. Down below, my 2ic was rock hard, and pushing against my jeans. As we frenched and moved our bodies, her groin was just nice resting on my 2ic area, and I made a gentle push against her groin. She moaned and launched a fresh frenching assault on me, and this time, I could feel her hips grinding against mine. It’s as if she was trying to rub her groin against that bulge in my pants until she cums. Her grinding became faster, and her pants from exertion started to come faster and her breathing became more labored. I know she was near orgasm. I brushed my fingers across her nipples again and her arms tensed up. Then in a seamless motion, I slid my hands down to hold her butt and guide her grinding. She sped up her grinding as my hands caressed her butt. Soon, she cannot take it anymore and her grinding reached the peak.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 30-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iHuatU69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more ....
Old 30-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
KuayTutu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS keep going
Old 30-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LinJen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here !!
Old 30-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
ducklion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 30-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

tans0282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story! popcorn time!
Old 30-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sweet continuation. Camping for more!!
Old 31-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice...camping for more
Old 31-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff .... hope you can update more !
Old 31-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

Standards deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 31-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Good morning bros! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Earlier on a bro requested some pics to help fuel imagination, and i said i'll try... Well, i've managed to find a few photos of girls in the type of clothes that Kim usually wore to class or outing back then. Yall can take a look at the photos to agaration get a sense of what i mean.

None of these pics are of Kim, they are just for illustration purposes. I have thrown in a picture of DJ soda also, in case you want a close approximation of how Kim looks like.

Tiny T-shirt and denim shorts

Tiny top with denim shorts

Spag top with cardigan and shorts
Old 31-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Another variant of top, cardigan and shorts

Top with mini skirt

Short sleeveless dress

Short tube dress
Old 31-08-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Finally, DJ Soda!

And back to the story!

=========================================

Kim: Urggghhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhh!!! MMmmmmmmmm!!!

She moaned as her body shuddered uncontrollably at her orgasm. She spasmed for a couple of minutes more and could see she was tired from the exertion. But I decided that now is the time to push my luck, or such a chance may not come in the future again. I hugged her tight and asked her “Do you trust me?”

Kim: yess….

Me: I’m going to make you feel very good, I’m not sure if you have done it before, but I promise you will feel good…

Kim: s-s-sex?

Me: not really, but something similar…

Kim: o-okay… I trust you…

Having obtained permission to proceed, I reached for the buckle of her jeans, and took her jeans and her panties off. She was Brazilian waxed, totally clean, nice surprise. Her panties were soaking wet with her cum, and her pussy was glittering with her love juice. Putting her jeans and panties aside, I reached up to start by kissing her, but she stopped me.

Kim: Now that you have seen mine, show me yours.

I hesitated for a while, stunned like vegetable by her words, and she reached up and unbuckled me and pulled my jeans down to my knees, exposing my very angry 2ic. Not to boast, but I have a nice 7-inch dick with some girth, and the veins were all popping out as it was fully erected now, ready for battle. The moment she saw my 2ic, her eyes were wide opened and she bit her lips. I removed my jeans and boxers, and proceeded to start my promise. I kissed her passionately, turning that simple kiss into a passionate frenching. As my hands caressed her smooth, perky tits. I broke the lip lock, and proceeded to lick her earlobes, gently teasing her. I gently licked the edges of her ear lobes, where the cartilage is, as I knew it was sensitive for most girls there. She started to moan and hearing her moan was an encouragement for me to go further. I proceeded to her neck and licked her neck in tiny, teasing, circular motion. She let out a louder moan this time and her hand grabbed onto my 2ic and started to rub it.

Not wanting her to handjob me till I blow, I moved down to attack her breasts with my mouth, arching my back and retreating downwards so my 2ic was out of range of her hand attack. I licked her breasts in the same tiny concentric circular pattern and her moans came faster and louder. Her hands started to look for another target to attack and this time she grabbed my hair with one hand, and the other hand dug into my back. I attacked her erected pink nipples with my tongue with fast flicking action, and she started squirming and grabbed harder with her hands. Her breathing and moans were coming faster and faster. As I continued assaulting her breasts with my tongue, she suddenly spasmed very hard and I felt something wet shot onto my abs. I found a squirter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1