The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

wow, nice hit you are my man
Old 05-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

wah that escalated kinda quickly haha
Old 05-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSolo View Post
wah that escalated kinda quickly haha
My grp and i actually went back during our third yr in uni. Siti was still working there, but she didnt rem me. Bryan, however, got lucky with her that time. Apparently her modus operandi is the same, send food, get tip. If tip is good and the tipper moderately good looking, she'll go back to ask about the food, and then linger and try to seduce the guys. And always early morning or late night depending on shift.

The second time i went back, i didn't dare to up her. Cos Kim was around and not KOed. Also, knowing that Siti sleeps around for 'tips' makes me wonder what we will catch from her, especially since she allows raw. Bryan did a check on my urging. Heng he negative.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool! you were with Kim for at least a few years then

sorry, am a Kim fan haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
My grp and i actually went back during our third yr in uni. Siti was still working there, but she didnt rem me. Bryan, however, got lucky with her that time. Apparently her modus operandi is the same, send food, get tip. If tip is good and the tipper moderately good looking, she'll go back to ask about the food, and then linger and try to seduce the guys. And always early morning or late night depending on shift.

The second time i went back, i didn't dare to up her. Cos Kim was around and not KOed. Also, knowing that Siti sleeps around for 'tips' makes me wonder what we will catch from her, especially since she allows raw. Bryan did a check on my urging. Heng he negative.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for the next update!!
Old 06-10-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
ShaTinSlitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
Waiting for the next update!!
waiting eagerly too
Old 06-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Local or non-local? Wife is..... Oh my... Almost gave away a clue there...
darn it, so close to having an important clue!
Old 06-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!

Was out of the country recently

Caught up on the posts from TS.

Just a guess. Your wife is not from Korea. I suspect that his dad or something objected. This is based purely on the fact that Kim was hesitant on introducing you to her dad...

I think Hyun also never last with her ang mo not so dua ki BF.

Btw TS. Hyun was all I was expecting!!! Awesome character. Why I don't have such a friend?
Old 07-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 16
makchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to behold

great update! w a little balinese twist...
Old 07-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
hornyisthekey is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyisthekey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great update!
Old 07-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Siti thanked me for the tip, and the short talk, and began to excuse herself, although a bit unwillingly. As she turned, I shot out my hands instinctively to hold hers, to stop her. She turned back and looked at me. “You did not just come here to introduce Faz to me, did you?” I probed.

She looked at me, and her face was conflicted. She was very beautiful with her work make up on, a fair fight with Kim even. She looked away sideways and said “No… I think you very handsome, and you nice to me, you tip me big, so I come see you again.” She said with a very shy smile.

I held on to her hand and led her into the kitchen and sat down on the chair. I pulled her towards me and made her sit on my thighs facing me, she had to hike up her long skirt with a thigh-high slit in order to be able to sit on my thighs. Holding her back, I started to caress her and kissed her. The gentle caresses and the kisses tore her guard and hesitation down bit by bit. She started to reciprocate and kissed me back. I slipped my hands under her top, reaching for her bra, and undid the buckle. I shifted my hands to her front and cupped her breasts. They were perky and tender. Siti moaned softly as I played with her breasts.

I pulled one hand out and slipped it through the long slit at the side of her leg. I tugged at her panties, but the position which we were in made it impossible to pull her panties down. She got up, pulled it down, then looked at me. I pulled my berms and boxers down to my heels and sat back down on the chair, my erected dick pointing sky high. I was a bit worried about unprotected sex with a stranger, but there was no condom lying around and I decided to take the risk. She got back on my thighs again, and guided my dick into her pussy. She was very very tight, but definitely not a virgin. Maybe she has been getting it on with the tourists that stayed at the villa, earning a few quick bucks on the sidelines.

Siti clenched her teeth as she tried to control her moan coming from the pain and pleasure as my dick slipped into her inch by inch. Soon, I was fully inside her and she started to ride me. She placed her hands around my neck as she bounced on my dick. I pushed her top up to uncover her breasts, and I saw them bouncing too with her rhythm. Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak… The sound of sex filled the kitchen. Siti moaned softly. Trying not to make too much noise, yet enjoying every bounce immensely.

Soon, she let out a slightly louder moan and hugged me tight as she came. I pulled out of her and she gave me a bbbj. While she fucked well, she was still a bit inexperienced with regards to blowjob, not knowing what exactly to do, and she sucked my dick like as if she was sucking a lollipop. It’ll do. I felt myself ready to cum, and I told her that I’m cumming. She stop sucking and as she moved her head back a little, my dick erupted, spewing my cum on her face and some landing on her uniform.

She stroked my dick softly, milking the last of the cum out of it. When she was satisfied that I had fully unloaded everything. She got up and went to the sink to wash the cum off her face. I pulled up my boxers and my berms, and she wore her panties and buckled her bra back. After that, she walked to the door, with me following behind her. At the door, she turned around, hugged me, and gave me a peck on the lips, and then walked back to the reception area. There was a patch of cum on her collar which she had missed. Not a word was said.
No matter how pretty the hotel female staffs are, I always try to avoid banging the hotel staffs, except those providing in-room massage services.

but up you for your experience!
Old 07-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
No matter how pretty the hotel female staffs are, I always try to avoid banging the hotel staffs, except those providing in-room massage services.

but up you for your experience!
reason being?
Old 07-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

I closed the door, and went back up to the rooms. Kim was still on the bed, sleeping soundly. I went to the shower and washed up, then I finished the remainder of my avocado juice and went to sleep, lying down beside Kim and cuddling her. She was soft and warm.

We woke up around 11am. Bryan had called and said it was time for lunch and beach. He also told me he had just had another go with the 3 girls and it was fantastic. I woke Kim up, then walked to the next room and knocked on Hyun and Jim’s door. I heard some bedroom sounds, so I just knocked and shouted ‘lunchtime’.

I went back to my room, heading towards the showers. Kim was already inside, brushing her teeth. She wore a white nightie that was extremely thin, and a pair of white panties. As she bent over the sink, I could see her perfect bubbly ass. I walked over and held her hips, pushing my groin in between her buttcheeks. She was surprised, but she didn’t jerk much. Instead, she continued brushing and gently swayed her butt left and right, rubbing my dick through the fabric of her panties and my boxers.

I pulled her panties down slowly, and then my boxers. I was very aroused as I saw her face in the mirror. She had spat out all the toothpaste and rinsed her mouth. She was looking back at me through the mirror, her face was full of anticipation.

I rubbed my dickhead against her pussy, up and down, feeling her pussy juices leaking out to lubricate my dickhead. As I teased her, I could see her closing her eyes sensually and her mouth opened slightly, but no moans were escaping yet. Satisfied that my dick was lubricated enough, I started to push it into her, bit by bit, cm by cm. It went in smoothly, and she gasped lightly, and a slight moan escaped her lips.

I kept looking at the mirror, seeing her reflection, and her reaction. As my dick slipped into her, she lifted her head upwards and she bit her lips. Her right hand held on to the edge of the basin, while her left groped her own breast.

I started to pump her gently, and she moaned softly, but steadily getting louder. She tilted her head left and right with every few pumps. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the bonking. She continued to bite her lips, and she arched her body more, pushing her hips higher and positioning it at a nicer angle for my penetration.

She opened her eyes and looked at the mirror, seeing our reflection. It turned both of us on and I started to pump her harder. She used both her hands to push against the basin now, as I increased the intensity of the pumping. She kept her eyes opened and stared at the reflection of us fucking, biting her lips, as did i. Somehow, it is a damn big turn on and I started to fuck her at max speed. After a couple of minutes, she arched her back and moaned loudly as she came hard, squirting her juices all over my thighs. I pumped a few more times, and pulled out, spraying my load all over her ass.

We recovered after a couple of minutes and went to shower together. After we were done, we got dressed up. She changed into her favourite white Roxy bikini with blue flower prints. We went to the living room to wait for Hyun and Jim.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang. I went to the door to open it, and Bryan and the girls were there waiting to enter. I ushered them in. Ann was wearing a neon yellow 2pc bikini. Her top was tied quite tightly, squishing her supple C cup breasts together and creating a very deep cleavage. They jiggled with every step she took. I could see the neon yellow strings of her bottom, but she, and the rest of the girls, wore tiny beach shorts.

Yivonne wore a black bikini. This one did not have any push up abilities, and it made her look like a boy when she stood beside Ann. However, she made it up with her extremely taut tummy.

Eileen was wearing a pink bikini top. The fabric of the bikini top was not quite thick enough, and her erected nipples showed through the fabric. All the girls wore a scarf to cover their shoulders

Bryan: So…. We’re left with Hyun and Jim…

Jim came out of his room and walked down the stairs. “Sorry mates! Jim is here! Had some trouble waking up! We’re on holiday afterall!” Jim said.

Hyun stepped out after a couple of minutes. She was stunning. She had full make up on. Her eyes were smokey and fucking sexy. It gave her a natural CFM look. She wore a red bikini again, but of a different design. Her top pushed her breasts together quite tightly, creating a cleavage that could rival Ann’s even though Hyun was only a B cup. As she walked down the stairs, her breasts and ass jiggled. The red of her bikini bottom contrasted well with the milky white skin of her thighs. It took me a lot of effort to stop staring as she reached the ground floor. She wore the bikini and nothing else, no scarf no shorts.

I looked around, and saw Bryan’s mouth totally gawking at Hyun’s form. Even Eileen was staring and not paying heed to Bryan’s staring. Bryan broke the silence when his stomach growled in hunger.

Me: Sounds like someone’s hungry, shall we head for lunch? And Hyun, you’re not wearing a scarf or something?

Hyun: Nope Jun, if you have it, flaunt it, don’t they say?

The way she had called my name, was done in a very seductively way. She had also looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. I brushed it off awkwardly and started to head to the door as I herded everyone else out the door. Hyun was the last out before me, and she pinched my butt on the way out.

We went to the front porch and rented the scooters for the day. Siti passed me the keys, and as she did, she purposely held onto my hands for a while, while smiling at me sweetly. She saw Kim holding onto my arm and her face changed a little, some tinge of jealousy creeping in. I smiled back at Siti and said thanks, then I turned to leave with the rest.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
GaoGanJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Camping here ......
Old 08-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
reason being?
i try not to "eat and shit" in the same place...
these hotel staffs have photo copies of my passport and some of my personal details, they know which room I stay blah blah blah...

anyway, we are travelling to another country to have fun, enjoy, get some bonks but sometimes its better to be safe than sorry...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1