The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jess the Poly Girl

Hi all bros ans sis, as promised I will start my short story of Jess whom I met during my poly days. Which poly is a secret, so do keep on the support. I am a silent reader and so have some fair share of stories which I am willing to share and of course I would love to make future stories too.

Jess as I mentioned earlier in my Bandung girl post was a petite gal with nice silky hair and those ang-moh mixture.Lecture theater was nearby carpark and took my time to walk. Keep looking at those jiggling butt and one of the girl turned around and gave me a big smile. Wah liao, cannot tahan.. Didi grew in size and sure I wish I could grab her to the toilet to do a quickie. Hehee. Had my boring lecture, A + B +C. Go through the day staring at the screen without registering anything. Lunch time came and as usual, canteen would be pack with people. I was searching for an empty seat to chop with bag before buying my food. Saw the girl that smiled to me tugging my tight fit shirt. She ask if I needed a seat, told her yes and offered a seat beside her. Put my bag on the seat and buy chicken rice, went back to put the plate of rice and asked if she wants any drink, Green tea! went to the drink stall and get 2 green tea.

Sat down, had my lunch quietly, she just continue eating and talking to her frens. Her frens left and there she was, alone as i think she might have given them the signal to leave. Haha. Turned to her and thank her for the seat, we chatted and she was in the same school as me but with a different course. Wah piang, why never seen such a chiobu before. I asked if its ok if we exchanged numbers and she agreed. I knew Jess was a play girl 1st I met her but as it was poly days, everything goes. Finish my lunch and had to rush for my next lecture. Received a text, did not bother to check, guess it might be Ros. Lecture done, start my bike (in school no ciggies), rode off and saw the same girl (Jess), she waved at me and I wave.

Rode home wand was so tired and took a short nap. Woke up to another msg and saw its Jess. What a surprise, she asked if I am doing anything on wednesday (ladies night). Told her I will be working but I can take a break. She asked if I am ok to accompany her to go clubbing and dance. Told her I am ok but if clubbing will be public transport. She is fine with that. Tuesday and wednesday came. We decided to meet n the central CQ and there she was, wearing dancing shoes and a short skirt. Yum yum..

Cont....

Do show your úppz support and feel free to leave comments.
Old 16-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: Jess the Poly Girl

First to camp here
Old 16-08-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Nadal18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper
Old 16-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

3rd camper.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 16-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like stories with a school context!
Old 16-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WayangQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th camper
Old 17-08-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th camper
Old 17-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 13
jasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to behold

camping for more...
Old 17-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice start bro
Old 17-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
muttonsoup126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 17-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Jess came and wrap my hands around hers. I was shock but went along. Jess asked if clubs are fine and did not reject. Went along and reach a well famous club near the fountain and went in. She had loads of drinks but can see that she can hold her liquor. Accompanied her to dance as I took dancing lesson before. She was amazed with how I dance. Spent the whole night on the dance floor and having drinks. Closing time and off we went. Asked her if she is ok with me sending her home before heading home. She is ok. Went to her home which is like 10mins away from my home. Reached and she pulled my hands to follow her, paid for the cab and just followed her. Reached her place, and she sneaked me to her room. Typical girls room, filled with soft toys and nice queen bed. Jess undress herself leaving her undergarments on while she took off my clothes. I was like a mannequin standing there.

Jess grab my didi from my undies and I asked her if she was drunk. She told me to keep it down as her parents are in. I told her that I would reject if she was drunk. She shook her head and pulled off my undies and her eyes were so staring at my didi. Asked why and she told me she never seen something like that and would love to taste it. She gave me a BJ but could only see that didi head was in (she might be inexperience). Stripped her off and there is was a small cup and trimmed bush. Did a 69 and she was gushing with juices. Asked if she had cap but said she would want to try it raw. Moved didi head and the clit moving up and down. Could see that Jess is biting her lips hard and her eyes were closed.

Cut thing short, we had 4 rounds that night but without cumming inside. Cummed on tissue, mouth, butt x2 . We slept for awhile and it was morning, could feel the heat and woke Jess up. Told her we need to go to school and I had to work later on after school. My head was spinning like a top. It was the best sex I had so far with a chinese girl. Jess went out to check if her parents are in and told me that coast was clear and we head to the shower together. Jess do have a nice body but was flat. Cleaned up, change of clothes and head to school.

Cont....

Do show your úppz support and feel free to leave comments.
Old 17-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
First to camp here
Wish I got price for you bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal18 View Post
2nd camper
Runner up goes toooo Nadal18...

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
3rd camper.
Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekee View Post
i like stories with a school context!
Great. Stay tune.. I will try to see if I can censored some pics to share with bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayangQueen View Post
4th camper
I will do a nice wayang for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinfernoX View Post
5th camper
Thank you.. Stay tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonowel View Post
camping for more...
Camp and remember to get some popcorn too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
Nice start bro
Thank you. Been wanting to contribute to bros and sis here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttonsoup126 View Post
camping too
Muttonsoup with loti plzzz...
Old 17-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GreenLED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support x2
Anything for me?
Old 17-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapy View Post
Cut thing short, we had 4 rounds that night but without cumming inside. Cummed on tissue, mouth, butt x2 .
Wah your didi strong~!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapy View Post
Wish I got price for you bro..
Some special pics would be good keep up your story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1