The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2013, 10:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Hi! Anyone felt horny before while working, in office etc? Example, seeing a sexy colleague, the 'Urge'' is there! After that go toilet masterbate. After that come back work desk, see her again. The feeling kinda like... hahah!

I tried afew times before, my MILF colleague accidentally zao geng. Exposed half ball, when she squatted down packing stuff for a good 10secs! She got huge melons, bey tahan I went toilet pcc. She knew I peeked at her before.

Went to my friend's workplace in MBFC during lunch, smoking area, too many hot/sexy/chio OLs puffing away damn! Awesome!!! Needless to say, go back office hahah!

Please don't flame me. I am just another normal guy, with urges. Feel like sharing your encounters? Ladies, feel free to share as well! Thank you!

Last edited by TehGaDai; 13-02-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added in text
Old 13-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

indeed I have also gone to cubicle to let go as well ....
Old 13-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far only once...but i don't want to do it again...very rush...although is FOC...

after u PCC inside cubicle, canot clean up leh...unless u bring wet tissue along.....
Old 13-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
gannet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Many times feel like going out there and squeeze their tits.
Old 13-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

every day i do this. sometimes twice a day.
Old 13-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
veron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of light

i too have that urge, esp when the ladies wear skirts and chao geng when they get up from their seats to take something. hoho, btw, i just saw one chao geng today, white lacy for the new year! huat ar!!

Cheers,
Ron
Old 13-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Ninja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
by the way, u do this everyday will hands legs no strength or not? i feel physically weaker on my limps...anyone have the same encounter too?
Old 13-02-2013, 03:23 PM

Thanks for sharing! The Feeling shiok... but if every day go pcc? My goodness!
Are you joking??
Old 13-02-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veron_ron84 View Post
i too have that urge, esp when the ladies wear skirts and chao geng when they get up from their seats to take something. hoho, btw, i just saw one chao geng today, white lacy for the new year! huat ar!!

Cheers,
Ron
White panty? Can see ahh??
Old 13-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
veron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of lightveron_ron84 is a glorious beacon of light

yup, white lacy zao geng. damm exciting~
May be is a G-string, cuz i dun see any VPL. hohoho

Cheers,
Ron
Old 13-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Everyday in office also horny one...Everyday see so many syt cummin over to my dept makes me unbearable!!!...Tts y SBF helps to "release" my "stress level"
Old 13-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
When I first started working years ago, I also used to PCC in office toilet but it was once a week at most. Nowadays I prefer to use up my high energy inside female bodies instead of PCC.
Old 13-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Hi! Anyone felt horny before while working, in office etc? Example, seeing a sexy colleague, the 'Urge'' is there! After that go toilet masterbate. After that come back work desk, see her again. The feeling kinda like... hahah!

I tried afew times before, my MILF colleague accidentally zao geng. Exposed half ball, when she squatted down packing stuff for a good 10secs! She got huge melons, bey tahan I went toilet pcc. She knew I peeked at her before.

Went to my friend's workplace in MBFC during lunch, smoking area, too many hot/sexy/chio OLs puffing away damn! Awesome!!! Needless to say, go back office hahah!

Please don't flame me. I am just another normal guy, with urges. Feel like sharing your encounters? Ladies, feel free to share as well! Thank you!
i understand how you feel bro.....some OLs are simply dressed to kill....i wonder if they intend to seduce their clients or bosses with their dressing and figure....no wonder nowadays extra marital affairs are so rampant...i meant they have overdid looking professional to dressing to kill guys....

I also noticed nowadays many OLs love to dress in semi translucent blouses / tops and wearing dark coloured bras inside....

and they love to wear sleeveless tops/dress/blouse too....for guys like me who love OLs nice shaven armpits....please spare a thought for us.
Old 13-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
Emerbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex-company got few chio bu. Especially wearing high heel
Old 13-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i understand how you feel bro.....some OLs are simply dressed to kill....i wonder if they intend to seduce their clients or bosses with their dressing and figure....no wonder nowadays extra marital affairs are so rampant...i meant they have overdid looking professional to dressing to kill guys....

I also noticed nowadays many OLs love to dress in semi translucent blouses / tops and wearing dark coloured bras inside....

and they love to wear sleeveless tops/dress/blouse too....for guys like me who love OLs nice shaven armpits....please spare a thought for us.
My office HR set a dress code, one of the rules was that tube tops cannot be worn on weekdays. Guess what, some girls started to wear on Fridays, our dress down day. Most of them are Malay gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1