The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jess the Poly Girl

Welcome back TS
Old 27-09-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 9
iHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to beholdiHackCare is a splendid one to behold

TS please update soon
Old 02-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drove to school and had our 'real' breakfast. I had my usual morning coffee and a small portion of bread with patty. Jess told me to hold on to the car keys as we will meet later after school. I knew she wants me to stay over her place but I too need to earn some money to support myself. We parted ways and headed to class. It was the most tiring class I ever had in my life. Class ended and there I was siting on a bench planning to doze off before my next class start. My course mate tapped me and ask why I was looking so tired. I told him I had to 'work' last night.

Headed to my next class and soon it was lunch time. Foodcourt was full as usual. Decided to drive out since I have Jess car. Drove out alone to have my lunch while looking around for nice OL. There were a few which caught my eyes but they weren't bothered with me as I was just a school boy. Head back to school for my practical class before to call it a day. Followed through class and did not registered anything. Got a text from Jess saying that she will be waiting for me at the foodcourt after class. Met Jess after class and she asked if I had lunch which I told her I drove out. Jess said she was tired and wants to head home. We walked to her car and I drove to her place. Went up to her place and there was no one.

Guess Grace must be out. Jess pulled me to her bed, pulled down my pants and boxers. Without any warning, I was spanked hard on my butt with Jess saying Who say you can use my car!. I was confused if she was role playing or was really angry with me for using her car without asking her. Spanked me a couple of time which makes me feel sore.

Cont....

Do show your úppz support and feel free to leave comments.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

My butt cheeks were feeling so pain. I told Jess to stop and she was grabbing on to didi leading it to her bed. I had to follow. Without any hesitation, Jess took out 2 pairs of cuffs and quickly cuff me to the edge of the bed. I was too shock to react and I knew that I was going to get rape again. Jess took out a pair of scissors and cut away my t-shirt as I had it on with the cuffs. I was there butt naked in front of a chinese gal whom i have been waiting to go deep in her. Jess smiled cheekly and went out of her room leaving me on the bed alone. Jess came in with a feathery whip and latex suit. It was like she wanted to dominate me. I knew that she might have borrowed the stuffs from her mum.

Jess cam over, tickled me with the feathers and whip the side of my butt. It was something different but I guess I enjoyed it. Jess ask me Hvae you been naughty? Answer me.. Wah! She was like a discipline mistress in school. I was whip multiple times and Jess starts to undress. Like in my previous post, Jess had nice silky skin but were flat top and bottom. Jess took out a bottle of lube from the drawer next to bed. Jess told me that she wanted to try it in the back. I gave her a clueless look and she told me AJ!. I was shock and surprised at the same time that this sweet little girl wanted something up her ass.

Jess was butt naked, pour generous amount of lube on didi and of course her AH. She tole me to keep still and went up on me, grabbing didi at the top end trying to insert into her AH. I could see that Jess was in pain even though that it was less than half an inch in. Jess took didi out and was panting hard, I could see that she wanted to really have it down there. I told Jess to take it slow. Jess lube both of us again and the 2nd time was much better, didi was half way in and I could see that Jess face lit up. Jess was pushing hard trying to have didi all the way in but guess she could not endure the pain anymore. Jess went down on my chest with didi half way in her AH. I knew that if I were to move, she would feel pain. I laid there waiting for Jess to recover.

Cont....

Old 02-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LouiseVainGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha BDSM !!!!
Old 04-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Jess is crazy man
Old 04-10-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iLeopard69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting interesting ..... please continue
Old 04-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3901 / Power: 11
Acegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Jess is crazy man
Return +1 ace.

2nd Round
Justl00king
Devilchan78
S.B.Y.1
Love 6969
ly1968
Clownteaser
Izaaat
ThankyouSir
Ah rat
SureScore
TwinTowers
Arse-nal
Old 04-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
ShaTinSlitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Jess is crazy man
Think she likes to dominate
Old 04-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Jess did not took long to recover. She told me that she was in pain during the initial part but had multiple orgasm with only didi half way in. I was shock but I politely ask if didi could enter her fully. She was not ready to be fully anal but could see that she had mix feeling of enjoyment and pain. I did not pressure her but slowly removed didi from her AH. She laid there like a 'dead fish', I managed to remove didi and went to the toilet to have a wash up 1st. (Cleanliness is important) I went back and there was Jess lying on her back, with her knees up spreading her legs. I jumped into and gave her a nice 'slurp'.

Jess was in heaven had again multiple orgasm, didi was hungry. Without any hesitation, I insert didi in 1 swift and Jess eyes lit up. I gave the roughest sex that I ever did in my whole life. Jess was screaming like she was stabbed. I felt like exploding, told Jess and she 'kiap' her legs around me wanting me to fill her up. I gave her all my juices and kept it plug with didi to prevent any flowing out. Jess laid there with me on top and didi was like a bottle cork. I fell asleep and did not realize that Jess too had fell asleep. Woke up feeling the urge to pee, removed didi and felt that my juices were oozing out.

Jess was so shag that she was still sleeping. I made my way out quietly without clothes on. Had the most wonderful peeeing sensation, went to the fridge after and get a glass of water. EHEM! F*** it is Grace with a nightie smiling at me. I rubbed my eyes not wanting to believe it but there she was standing in front of her room looking at me. I was butt naked and didi woke up, Grace was smiling wider now looking at didi. Grace cam over and grab didi with her hands and whispered to my ears. I want this! I wanted to run but Grace had didi in her hands. She snatched my glass and put it on the kitchen top. Better follow my instructions or you will get into trouble. That are the words she told me, I was worried about Jess. Grace assured me that the door to Jess room was closed.

Cont....

Old 04-10-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
morninglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So fast another round
Old 06-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

should i or should i not continue. Bohhh suppork.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wonderful story.
Pls contiune TS
Old 06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iTioJiak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 06-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

TS, look at the number of views on your thread. How can you say no support? Just that most of us all here are silent readers, but that do not mean no support.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1