The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Bar Girl One Night Stand

Hey bros, just came back from Bangkok. Haven't been in 4 years and it was a good time. Some things changed but some are still the same. Some nice malls there now and things seem a bit more ex but still much cheaper than SG and more fun to be had.

Anyway went to Soi Cowboy for a outing with my bros - there were 4 of us. 2 of whom were newbies. Visited a few of the classics and went to my favorite place. Here the 1st level the girls all dance in the nude. Or at least it's a mixture. Naked girls and girls wearing bikini tops and skirts but no underwear. So pussies out for your pleasure.

The night started early - my bros wanted to drink too so we went around 9pm, got a good spot near the dancing stage and drank and watched the girls. There was some good talent. Girls mostly in the 18 - 25 range or at least looked that age. The nude girls were all supple and fit too, most with shaved pussies. It was indeed a good experience. As the night went on, we all had different girls come to us so we offered lady drinks to some of our favorites.

In particular i was a smitten with this one girl who wasn't the prettiest girl on stage but had a great smile and really good dance moves. Most of the girls depend on their nudity and tits & ass to entice guys so they just move from side to side uninterested. This girl was doing all the moves. Spinning on the pole, squatting and shaking her ass, gyrating...amazing! "A" for effort. She came over in between dances and I bought her a drink. I told her I'm definitely fucking you tonight to which she was very flirtatious. Her number tag said 26.

As the night went on girls came and gone. But I still wanted this girl, 26. Near the end of the night, all my bros had chosen their girls and in one case, two girls...hahah! So i decided, time to lock down 26. I don't like to take girls early unless some one else is trying to get her too. No point paying bar fine. So drink till the end of the night then get the girl without bar fine. Sometimes you can even negotiate better rates cos she rather take all the money then give any to the bar.

So I took 26 back to my hotel. It's a nicer hotel but we already made friends with the night staff. One of the guys knew we were all bros looking for fun. He actually got contact for late night liquor, drugs and girls too. But since it was a nicer hotel, he said no need to register but just tip him. 50 baht is nothing but he's fine with it. haha.

I went to my room with 26 and immediately she stripped off and we shower together. The rest of the night standard - good fucking and she stayed till morning where we fucked again. I spent the morning with her, we makan also then exchange wechat info and I sent her off.

Anyway it was a good time. Can't wait to go back to BKK. Always a sexy playground!
Old 05-10-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MaiHowLian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bar Girl One Night Stand

Good start
Old 05-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 18
GreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to beholdGreyMatter is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you had a good time in BKK. By the way what was your total damages there ?
Old 05-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JiByeClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Song song time in BKK
Old 05-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
QuestForGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Bonk a prostitute also can consider ons?
Old 05-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice bro... waiting for more.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

lip lai camp for the night.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 06-10-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nicely written bro
Old 08-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

USboy, u have not complete your other story on whose that actress in Hollywood.

whats her name?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1