The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Better be damn eloquent; otherwise she would convince u not to patronize her anymore lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
DGD, thks for the enlightenment. This is a Good one.

I shall make minor modification to your statement, memorize it and explain eloquently next time , lol.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Better be damn eloquent; otherwise she would convince u not to patronize her anymore lol
But if all Samsters said the same things in the near future .........lol
Old 06-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
But if all Samsters said the same things in the near future .........lol
She will pack up and go ....
Old 06-05-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Because there have been Roberts around and that is why there is such expectation. If there is such hint from any gal I will never rtf again because I am not Robert. Cheers
Old 06-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I am also curious what can be or to be achieved by giving expensive gifts. Put affordability aside. Expect them to marry you? Or they will just say sayonara when rtc.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
I am also curious what can be or to be achieved by giving expensive gifts. Put affordability aside. Expect them to marry you? Or they will just say sayonara when rtc.
COE extended to Tiongkok plus free flow of BlueFin cum American Pie
Old 06-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sound like speaking from experience woah
Old 06-05-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Sound like speaking from experience woah
still have to entertain her family and friends

actually should rephrased as GL2.0

sucker part 2
Old 06-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Pardon me. I am an Accountant by training. Very structured, disciplined and also calculative. 😂😂😂
Old 06-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Pardon me. I am an Accountant by training. Very structured, disciplined and also calculative. 😂😂😂
Chartered or Certified
Old 06-05-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
still have to entertain her family and friends

actually should rephrased as GL2.0

sucker part 2
Omg which gal worth such effort?
Old 06-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I have a friend who recently spent 800 plus on skin care products (as requested by the girl) and 200 plus for seafood on one of the top pretty girls but still cannot get Tuna. Not even guppies.

That girl then said her colleague had received 20k plus gift from a customer and that customer didnt even hint for tuna......so what is 800 plus .......

So Bros, its never easy to buy top quality Tuna based on market demand and supply .....but if u are lucky when the WL is simple minded .....also some are selective but 200 or 300 can buy Tuna already, all these had been shared by my friends recently. I personally dont go for tuna anymore, just want to be safe before i retire from GL, lol.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chartered or Certified
Chartered by Ang Mo. Lol
Old 06-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dai Gor is a certified Bluefin Agent cum Consultant
Old 06-05-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have a friend who recently spent 800 plus on skin care products (as requested by the girl) and 200 plus for seafood on one of the top pretty girls but still cannot get Tuna. Not even guppies.

That girl then said her colleague had received 20k plus gift from a customer and that customer didnt even hint for tuna......so what is 800 plus .......

So Bros, its never easy to buy top quality Tuna based on market demand and supply .....but if u are lucky when the WL is simple minded .....also some are selective but 200 or 300 can buy Tuna already, all these had been shared by my friends recently. I personally dont go for tuna anymore, just want to be safe before i retire from GL, lol.
Cost outweigh benefit. Not worth it. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1