The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Soft drinks already raised to ฿80. Hard to believe beer's the same.
Root beer?

Draft beer should be 110 or 120 baht now....still worth the experience if never been to Thermae before.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, going for my virgin trip for Thermae next week.
I see quite a lot of pricing range for ST/LT from this chat, but could not find the price for the hotel for short time above? Any bro can advise?
In Bkk all hotel except those 5 stars consider girl friendly right?
Old 29-11-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post
I see quite a lot of pricing range for ST/LT from this chat, but could not find the price for the hotel for short time above? Any bro can advise?
The hotel directly above Thermae is Ruamchit Plaza hotel..... 700baht for 2 hrs.

Or you can go to other nearby hotels..... there are more than 20 ST hotels within walking distance from Thermae ranging from 300baht to 1000baht. Ask the lady to bring you if you are not familiar with the vicinity.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was thinking of staying at Westin Grande or similar in the area. Will bringing back FL or ordering in be a problem?
Old 30-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
Was thinking of staying at Westin Grande or similar in the area. Will bringing back FL or ordering in be a problem?
Bro

No problem as it is a 5 star hotel. just make booking for 2 people. Your guest will probably have to show her ID card at reception.

Tim
Old 30-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think 5 stars might not allow but can just sneak in.. Or maybe just need to pay hotel fine (like bar fine) if kana question..
Old 30-11-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think 5 stars might not allow but can just sneak in.. Or maybe just need to pay hotel fine (like bar fine) if kana question..
So far I have not encountered any hotels in BKK that is not gal friendly.... including 5 stars & 6 stars establishments.
Old 30-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro

No problem as it is a 5 star hotel. just make booking for 2 people. Your guest will probably have to show her ID card at reception.

Tim
Was planning to stay a5-7 days but defo not with the same "guest" every night!
Old 30-11-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I've stayed at quite a few or the 5 star ones, so far only once my 'guest' was required to sign in. Most of the time, I would request the girl to wear something regular. Or at most take cover and make it less obviouw when walking towards lift lobby.

Quote:
Was planning to stay a5-7 days but defo not with the same "guest" every night!
Old 30-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I don't think so, when I'm there for work, my company picks either Kempinski or MO

Walking in with my 'guest' had no issues. If both of you have had a little too much to drink and come across too obvious, then at most required to sign in with proof of ID.

Quote:
Old 30-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
So far I have not encountered any hotels in BKK that is not gal friendly.... including 5 stars & 6 stars establishments.
Further to my post.... now I recall that they do stop LBs. The LBs are required to leave their ID with the reception if they are your guest..... and the reception will call you to check that everything is in order before returning the IDs when the LB leave.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gembelcuphu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any bro’s whose going to thermae tonight?
Old 04-12-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Further to my post.... now I recall that they do stop LBs. The LBs are required to leave their ID with the reception if they are your guest..... and the reception will call you to check that everything is in order before returning the IDs when the LB leave.
Why is that? Are LBs more likely to rob/do something dodgy? More then the ladies?
Old 04-12-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thermae- took a young post-teen barista mom for 3k/1s/1h. Again these were her terms but she wasn't time watching. With a young working mom you don't get young nubile body but I was happy with her skills and service. For 3k I'm not fussy. This price is cheaper/ comparable to GL/Dome1.

i really dig her cute looks and wanted LT but i guess she had to go back to daughter or hubby.

Thermae was full of ladies on the 2 nights I went, just need to be brave and ask them directly.

Beer Chang cold brew is 130b if it's of interest.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
asian23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually 700b for 2 hours ST hotel is a rip off, you won't believe how many Thai hotels in local places have got 2 hours for 250b...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1