The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 15
Radial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRadial is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are vibrators useful?

Always use it as an assist, not main feature.
Old 17-02-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It's useful 4 me b'cos I'm not the greatest lover that can bang for 30 minutes or more

The reason I'm using it is to fulfill my perverted pleasures
When u hit that spot, the look on her face is priceless and some of them wants more!
u use it to massage her clit?
Old 17-02-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Tried using with my wife a few times
But she is not very keen, she prefers actual sex without toys
She will just laugh and ask me why I need the toy?
Why don't I just put it (my Mr Happy) in?

My previous fwb also said something similar
Feels nice, but cannot come
Why waste the time and energy?
Just put it in can already...
If want to use, much better if she use it when I am not there with her lol

thanks for the feedback
Old 18-02-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
no problem bro.

on a side note, according to many fwbs, kink friends and gfs, the best ever toy created for the female is not the vibe. but the clit simulator. its a small toy with a little hole that blows air at the clit.

its extra fun to hold their limbs down and make them have forced orgasms and enjoy their "pained" cries
Where to buy this clitoris stimulater ?

Thanks
Old 18-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
A vibrator is great but should not be over-relied on. If you're into painting or fingering/rubbing the clit, there's no way your tongue or finger can match the speed of a vibrator. Therefore, on days when you can make your female partner cum, avoid using the vibrator. Alternatively, you could introduce the vibrator after achieving sucess with your dick/tongue/finger, and see if you could let her have multiple orgasms.

Do not get lazy and use the vibrator prior to using your dick/tongue/fingers. Otherwise, you might find one day that you can't make your partner cum without a vibrator.
vibrator makes her cum faster?
Old 18-02-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
vibrator makes her cum faster?
Think for some yes ...
Old 18-02-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

This is what i use, available at watsons!

https://ibb.co/P6wfMCJ
Old 18-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Where to buy this clitoris stimulater ?

Thanks
just google womanizer sex toy for the clit toy. i usually use those online sex shop. just google will do.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

Is it effective to make you reach ecstasy faster ?

Thanks
Old 20-02-2024, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Gals love to keep the toys.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 20-02-2024, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Is it effective to make you reach ecstasy faster ?

Thanks
Not always. Alot depends on the mood.
Old 20-02-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Are vibrators useful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
u use it to massage her clit?
Yeah ...massage her clit
Some toys are for clit, u can use that for the whole body
Some toys are 4 the ass!

If the girl are willing to try and experiment...good 4 u!
Old 21-02-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i had a few girls who had their own toys. most of them play with small ones like bebe69's.

only one of them had a vibrating dildo and hers was a pretty big one like 8 inches long. that girl wanted to try DP but didn't trust having 2 guys so she asked me to DP her with the dildo.

it took a while to get everything in play and having a vibrating dildo deep in her ass while i pump her doggy was quite an experience. one of the pros of banging a girl who is in a DP is that her pussy is very tight and she might start gripping your cock once she gets used to the feeling and start being in control.

but the whole affair is quite messy and she needs to prep herself for it so we did it only a few times.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post

Hi Sis bebe69,

I went to Watson but I can't find them ... can give some tips on which section Watson put this clitoris vibrator ?

I too paiseh to ask the sales girl so ownself look but cannot find leh ...

Can help with some tips ?

Thanks
Old 24-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Question Re: Are vibrators useful?

I know Watson and guardian sell Adult toys but they are limited..no choices.
I'm not promoting them but go to geylang, there is a sex shop beside the bus stand
They have a few outlets in HK
I have bought a few items there myself
And don't have 2 b embarrassed about it
It's year 2024!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1