The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 14
Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!Frost is one of the Best!
Re: Bra fetish

Dont mind me, passing by see see
Old 24-10-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
trying8244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverkanabefore View Post
Any bros here have a bra fetish? Can share your thoughts or drop me a pm to chat too
have some Nubra for sale. was from one of fb
Old 16-02-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
Bfg185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
You should be playing her neh neh instead of her bra
Of course I flirt, flirt the tits out of that bitch! Hahah.. Back then I was a hot blooded, 21yr old. Even ever I have chance, I'll chat her up, help to move stuff in her room. Once, I came out of the toilet after a shower with my towel and caught her having glances. She even returned a favour by doing the same. So much teasing, but unfortunately nothing transpired.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah have the fetish also, just have something for seeing laces stick out is such a huge turn on. or seeing bra outline over a shirt also
Old 17-02-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

I have a fetish for bra. Besides liking to touch the bra itself, I also like to feel the bra when girls are wearing it. It just feels more firm instead of just feeling the boobs without bra. Love it when I get to put my face press on a girl's chest when she wearing bra.
Old 17-02-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBlunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to offload cum onto my ex-girlfriend's bras and then request her to wear those stained bras for the rest of the day. She obliged, and this was very exciting.
Old 18-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

experienced bros would know that the golden spot is the center "bridge" that connects the two cups as well as where her nipples came into contact with the fabric.

thats where all her sweat and pheromones flowed into after a day of wearing.

one of my ex will strip and toss her worn undergarments at my face to tease me
Old 20-02-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
experienced bros would know that the golden spot is the center "bridge" that connects the two cups as well as where her nipples came into contact with the fabric.

the contact that the nipple touch the bra cup. same as the panty crotch which cover the pussy lips
Old 20-02-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
the contact that the nipple touch the bra cup. same as the panty crotch which cover the pussy lips
haha that's definitely the sweet spot! I see you're a panties lover too
Old 20-02-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have some washed bras and panties (i sourced ethically hehe) - any bros into the same? happy to trade. just PM me
Old 21-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post

Experienced enough.. had a good time with this worn bra. All the "essence" from her sweat.

Knowing how her stubby brown nips are pressed up and rubbing against the inside of the cup makes me damn horny haha. Even more forbidden.. she's just a friend. This is as close as I could get to rubbing my face on her tits.

Old 21-02-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

For me, Milf’s bras are more interesting to enjoy. I love their big brown nips instead of syt. If can catch hold of theirs, will be more fascinating. 😀
Old 21-02-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfg185 View Post
Of course I flirt, flirt the tits out of that bitch! Hahah.. Back then I was a hot blooded, 21yr old. Even ever I have chance, I'll chat her up, help to move stuff in her room. Once, I came out of the toilet after a shower with my towel and caught her having glances. She even returned a favour by doing the same. So much teasing, but unfortunately nothing transpired.
You have make advances bro.....never do never know.....
Old 23-02-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
Bfg185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
You have make advances bro.....never do never know.....
100% agree with you bro. Not much wiser, so the new moto is, "you miss 100% of the chances you don't take" 😆
Old 23-02-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shared this b4. Back then during Uni days 6 of us hall mates (3G 3B) went to hike in the morning and then we proceeded back to a friend’s Hse nearby to shower and makan cos her grandma cooked for us.

I wanna shower last cos I dun like to shower when I sticky. When it’s my turn I went in and saw her sweaty bra hanging on the toilet ( I dk wtf for ? To turn the guys on or maybe she forgot ). I took her bra and smeared it all over my face and jerk myself off, leaving 3-4 squirts of jizz on it hehe.

Guess what? When we went back she texted me saying ‘ OOOOh I forgot to take my bra down from the door, u think the others saw? So paiseh sia ‘

Shd I carry on this story? xDxD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1