The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
meatloverspecia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
strange encounter at h81

Recently went to h81 with fb while walking to our room, we walk pass this room, door not lock, purposely use the latch to leave the door open and we can hear the loud moaning from the room, is it an invitation to watch or invitation to join in for orgy? Lol.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: strange encounter at h81

Maybe the lock was spoiled, hence they resort to using the latch.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do they even know that their door was not closed?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maybe this is the part where the girl's friend storm in ... and extort money from the guy.

Must have watched too many of the old movies.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I think another friend coming to have a suprise threesome.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 06-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I think another friend coming to have a suprise threesome.
Closest thing u can get to public sex perhaps?? lolz. Or maybe they wanna turn the chambermaid on hahahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

If lock spoil can request to change room. I feel like peeping into the room for free show haha.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatloverspecia View Post
Recently went to h81 with fb while walking to our room, we walk pass this room, door not lock, purposely use the latch to leave the door open and we can hear the loud moaning from the room, is it an invitation to watch or invitation to join in for orgy? Lol.
maybe forgot to lock? I once had a 3some session with two PRC FL, I thought they will lock and they thought I will lock and in the end no one lock.... half way when one is riding me while another standing up for me to finger, the chambermaid old aunty came in....

she started mumbling... "so horny to fuck till cannot even lock door, old man can tahan these 2 young gals meh", then start to walk out..

knn......
Old 06-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,they wanted to release moaning sound out of the room

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Maybe the lock was spoiled, hence they resort to using the latch.
Yup i think the same , cos i ever genna also....keke
Old 06-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Okie next time if i see this again I will take photo n video, actually encounter twice at two h81. Side track , I also see 2 guys checking in together very often now gay r so open.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

hi TS

which h81 is that?
i want to go there as well and request for room on the same level
haha
Old 06-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

One near library and the other near uni.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
maybe forgot to lock? I once had a 3some session with two PRC FL, I thought they will lock and they thought I will lock and in the end no one lock.... half way when one is riding me while another standing up for me to finger, the chambermaid old aunty came in....

she started mumbling... "so horny to fuck till cannot even lock door, old man can tahan these 2 young gals meh", then start to walk out..

knn......
Bro thats hilarious but you're lucky the old aunty didn't suddenly strip naked and jump in to join you guys!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

they r too kan cheong chain on but never close door properly n spring open ... or refer to my exp below
or mayb chambermaid open wrong door for cleaning
I once encounter open wrong rm w guest inside bonking ... Yes w a key for my rm n can open another diff rm in H 81 ... lucking I only open abit n close back n stare at t wrong numb n move on
Tats remind n warn us always chain yr rm even u hv lock it

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1