The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

the training sessions were very hands on, very very little theory, and they all had to be in physical exercise attire. Xiao hui wore her nike dri fit material shirt and black tight track pants. her pink underwear showed hints whenever she bends and it stretches that track pants material.. the whole training had a lot of hands on, which got xiao hui to bend forward and stuff, and coincidentally, she couldn't find a partner, so the trainer volunteered himself, made her his partner for the entire course. xiao hui had to learn how to bandage cuts here and there. raj would demonstrate on her, then xiao hui would try bandaging him.. they both had quality alone time from the rest, with each time growing in closeness, raj's head slowly got closer and closer to xiao hui's body. xiao hui touched his head gently, sometimes bending forward to bandage the front, letting more and more of her breasts touch his head. then came the arm sling bandage. raj's hands steered clear of touching her breasts, but when he pulled the sling, he tightened it on her breasts, cupping out the shape of her breasts.. when it was xiao hui's turn to do the sling, she bent forward, pressing her breasts on his head, he occasionally looked to give her more instructions.. good thing xiao hui sat at the corner. they were out of attention from everyone else. lunch time came, everyone rushed off to avoid the lunch hour queue. xiao hui took her own sweet time, lingering around first.. then finally packed up and leave slowly..

raj: going for lunch alone?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Grandco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 07-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kishuz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Looking forward to more!
Old 07-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
UKpound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent!
Old 07-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ru66erStamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, pls update again
Old 07-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more goodies
Old 10-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

raj brought her to a stashed away canteen in the building that only employees in the building knew. he offered to treat her lunch for being his most hardworking student.

raj: so you have kids?

xiao hui: oh you can check to see that i'm married?

raj: haha no la it's my way of finding out if you are married...

xiao hui: oh.. sneaky ah you. i have 2. what about you?

raj: i have 3 kids. but they live with their other. haha

xiao hui: oh. sorry about that..

raj: nothing to be sorry about.. what about you? your kids live with you?

raj was trying to see if xiao hui was divorced as well..but he didn't seem that interested to ask more, if the husband lived with them when xiao hui replied yes.. they continued to chat and ate for another 20 more minutes.

raj: let's head back and practice the bandaging more? you need to learn to relax more..

xiao hui: oh sorry.. not very confident about this..

raj: don't worry.. i'm here to guide you every step of the way...

they returned back to the training room. no one had returned yet. it was exciting. xiao hui settled down but raj told her he should be the one sitting instead.

raj: try bandaging my head from in front? it might be easier for you.

xiao hui realise what he meant, the excitement aroused her... little did she realise, her nipples got hard, and they were so clearly visible . the smile on raj's face was so wide, he couldn't get rid of it. xiao hui leaned forward to bandage his head, her breasts getting so close to his face each time she leaned forward to round the bandage on his head. at that moment, xiao hui wished she had worn her singlet instead... raj would be so seduced. a few times, she leaned in so close she could feel raj's hot breath on her breasts. a few times raj guided her hands, holding them... her breasts touched his forehead... then they swapped, raj wanted to show her how its done, stood by her side, turned her head, her head went so close to his tummy. she looked down.. wow. she saw it...

something was poking out of his all purpose pants.. it was sticking out... sticking out like a sore thumb... it looked big...

was he going commando?
Old 10-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TommySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Old 10-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

it looked quite big, xiao hui was rather tempted to touch it. to see if it was real. or he stuffed his underwear. in a way, xiao hui rested her head on his tummy as well. on purpose, he adjusted her head as he reached for the back of her head and he tiptoed on purpose... xiao hui felt her mouth open.. very tempted to suck on it...

before everyone else came back, raj said he needed to prepare.. they pretended to be doing their own stuff... the second half of the training was mostly theory. it was getting boring, xiao hui couldn't help but stare at raj's pants area. she confirmed her suspicions.. he wasn't wearing any briefs. she could make out the shape. raj was looking at xiao hui's direction a lot too..

then finally the last part came.

the most exciting part...

raj: alright everyone partner up.. we are going to learn how to aid a choking person.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

knnbzaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 10-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

obviously, everyone had to buddy up. xiao hui once again had no partner, being the only person to go alone from her company. raj used another guy as a demo first.. then, it was their turn...

raj: you want to try first or i demo again for you?

xiao hui: hmmm.. you demo again? i didn't catch it well the first time.

xiao hui had other thoughts in mind.. raj went behind her, did it professionally telling her she needs to spread her leg. he was supposed to put one leg in between hers, but he didn't. xiao hui's butt and his crotch connected, xiao hui's meaty ass connected with the round sausage.. he touched her tummy and got the spot.

raj : lean forward please.

xiao hui did as told, her butt pressed hard onto his penis, which was now semi erected.. it kept poking her. xiao hui did not react all

Last edited by Lumiere7; 10-05-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Bustard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue...
Old 10-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

she did her best to stay calm and oblivious..

raj: now, your turn..

xiao hui went behind him, told him to spread his legs.. she put one leg in between.. touched his tummy gently.. squeezing it a bit as a joke.. he laughed.. 'don't tickle me'..when he leaned forward for xiao hui to practice, she pressed her boobs entirely on to his back.. it was more like hugging him from behind..

the exercise finished..

raj briefed a little more. xiao hui excused herself for a bathroom break. it was already 430.. when xiao hui came back.. she had a shock...
Old 11-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
BodyArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 11-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed the story, thanks ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1