The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 1
Samberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Highly Recommend

True Gem.... highly recommend to cheongster
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tantan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair and Cute ML_Shi Shi

Can share?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 06:18 AM
Samster (A)

Samberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamberd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
napsterz is a Helpful and Caring Samsternapsterz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Busty Dian Dian now even prettier after slimming down

Bro pls share
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samberd View Post
dian dian is the legendary ml here and everyone couldn't resist her d cup busty headlights. Recently dian dian has slim down and turning more chio and hot. Being busty, slim and chio, perfect combo :d

as always her massage is good, very cheerful and chatty throughout the session. While she was massaging with her mini skirt, i accidentally noticed that she only wears one layer on both top and bottom. Hehe .. ^^
. .
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samberd View Post
dian dian is the legendary ml here and everyone couldn't resist her d cup busty headlights. Recently dian dian has slim down and turning more chio and hot. Being busty, slim and chio, perfect combo :d

as always her massage is good, very cheerful and chatty throughout the session. While she was massaging with her mini skirt, i accidentally noticed that she only wears one layer on both top and bottom. Hehe .. ^^
. .
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 6
samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!samcorp is one of the Best!

Bro able to share? Thx
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster (A)

Highly Recommend

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal