The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 13-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 9
Lumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to all
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

sorry then. misunderstanding
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to allLumiere7 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
xiao hui had a shock! the rest of the class had already left!

xiao hui: where everyone go?

raj: i ended the training already..

xiao hui thought she was in the toilet for a long time, but she wasn't... everyone had left quickly as usual for courses. the course had ended one hour earlier!

xiao hui: oh.. so i'm the last one??

raj: haha yeah. stay back for remedial?

xiao hui: remedial? was i that bad?

raj: haha. just kidding. but we can practice some more if you want...

xiao hui: hmmmmm which one?

xiao hui went behind raj and tried the first aid for choking. she wrapped her arms around his waist..
she was just hugging him from behind and then doing her best to press his front upward. she pressed her boobs on to his back..

raj: my dear, not like that la..

he held her hands and relaxed them to her sides... then put them on his waist gently.. he was very gentle. he explained to her again what she had to do correctly. but he lowered her hands lower instead of going up his tummy. xiao hui was getting so excited as she thought he was going to bring her hand to his penis. her nipples had gone so hard. when raj turned to demo for xiao hui, she was so sure he noticed them.. he turned her around gently. holding her shoulders then her waist. spread her legs and then stood closer. xiao hui felt his lan jiao poke her butt. he stroked her waist and her tummy to under her breasts. his arms touching the bottom of her breasts. he moved in closer as xiao hui bent forward as he instructed.

raj: so do you have that throwing up reaction?

xiao hui didn't react... she was just resisting her best to use her butt and rub his penis.. and grind him like they were at a club.

raj: ready to try? or do you want me to show again?

xiao hui: better show again. i'm a slow learner..

this time round, raj's hands went higher than before, his wrists pressing so hard on her breasts already..... the seuxual tension was so strong... xiao hui wished it will break with them grabbing each other and then making love...

but then...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 2
barung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue!
Old 13-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 2
MartyMcFly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more goodies
Old 20-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

raj took a look at the clock. he told us we had to clear the room as the next class might be coming in to prepare.

raj: you have dinner plans?

xiao hui: erm yes. have to go home and eat tonight. must tell helper eating out in advance..

raj: want a lift? which area you live ?

xiao hui waited for him to pack.. turns out, raj ride one of those harley like motorbikes. he helped her with the helmet, he got on first then she tried to climb on, but she made a mess of it not on purpose as she was kind of scared. she pressed her breasts on his back. raj was very happy about it. xiao hui wrapped her arms around his tummy, holding it.. he giggled..

raj: wait ah.

he adjusted something in front..

raj: you are scared right.. don't grab me here la. can grab anywhere else you want. here ticklish for me..

he lifted her hands and lowered them, and placed them at the area below his tummy and above his penis... the tip of xiao hui's last three fingers felt something hard!
Old 20-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 3
lobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant futurelobangkingz has a brilliant future

Very nice story, camping for more.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 2
usamat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue!
Old 20-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 1
ShinjoAbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff .... camping for next episode
Old 21-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

'oh my! it's his penis!!' xiao hui realised! her last three fingers were in contact with it. it was hard. raj started to ride off, xiao hui got scared. on the road, she hugged him even closer. and..... when he make a sudden stop at the traffic..... xiao hui slide forward, her hands slid downwards more! more of her fingers touched his penis now! she had to try her best not to move her fingers at all.

finally. they reached her place. xiao hui gave instructions for raj to drop her off at the next neighbourhood instead, she was worried of being spotted..

raj: oh by the way, it's alright to wear shorts for this course...

xiao hui: oh ok. more comfortable too..

raj: ok. you want a lift tmr morning?

xiao hui: hmm.. dont want to trouble you..

raj: haha. no trouble at all.. i text you later ok?

xiao hui: ok..

he rode off.

wait...

raj doesn't have my number!
Old 21-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 1
pandandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, pls continue TS
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal