The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but could pass off as someone in her early twenties
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

For detail FR, click on below link -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...2&postcount=55
bro seems like u are a veteran of this house

may i ask how are the rooms for this house - the deco, spacious etc? i always see a number of pretty wls sitting at this house, but never ventured insai cos the place looks a bit run-down.

for me, the rooms also affect my experience during the session
Old 10-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
YY from this house (1649) lor.
I hope it's the one with C-section Then we will not clash!!
Old 11-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
bro seems like u are a veteran of this house

may i ask how are the rooms for this house - the deco, spacious etc? i always see a number of pretty wls sitting at this house, but never ventured insai cos the place looks a bit run-down.

for me, the rooms also affect my experience during the session
Spacious, not new but clean enough for a decent bonk ... nothing fanciful ... the best rooms in GL that I came across are those from L2062, 1651, 2033, 1639, 2036 ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But seriously bros, i kena attitude problem from the OKTs of these 2 houses.
Anyone kena before? or i am just extremely unlucky today?
Old 12-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Spacious, not new but clean enough for a decent bonk ... nothing fanciful ... the best rooms in GL that I came across are those from L2062, 1651, 2033, 1639, 2036 ...
thanks bro. i agree with chiu... i like the rooms of 1651 and 1639 too. those at lor 20 i not too sure coz seldom venture there
Old 12-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
i neber been to 2047. 1649 is run by sometimes an aunty and an old guy right? the aunty is not very friendly, face black and impatient tone i remember.

bro dun worry it's not your bad luck. a number of cat150 okts do have attitude problem. these okts i will not patronise them no matter how nice their rooms are. as for their house gals, u can always outcall them
Old 12-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i neber been to 2047. 1649 is run by sometimes an aunty and an old guy right? the aunty is not very friendly, face black and impatient tone i remember.

bro dun worry it's not your bad luck. a number of cat150 okts do have attitude problem. these okts i will not patronise them no matter how nice their rooms are. as for their house gals, u can always outcall them
Got it and thx. Will remember.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
You're so strikingly familiar to the cheebye kia bronzegod you might as well be clones. I noticed you posted the same FR in all his threads. You also like to write page long FRs (but according to the cheebye kia, he very busy but fucking free to spend all his time on sammyboy writing long FRs, starting all sorts of threads and replying to every thread) and, very interested in room decor, and like to explain yourself when nobody asked. Also, both of you admit to calling LOW BUDGET WL.

To ans your ques, you're not unlucky. Ah Seng doesn't like $50 thai WL budget to window shop. Stay out of places you can't afford. And bronze cheebye, we all know the real reason you can't produce FRs is because you no money to call la, not because you busy. So busy until every min play sammyboy. LOL
Old 14-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
You're so strikingly familiar to the cheebye kia bronzegod you might as well be clones. I noticed you posted the same FR in all his threads. You also like to write page long FRs (but according to the cheebye kia, he very busy but fucking free to spend all his time on sammyboy writing long FRs, starting all sorts of threads and replying to every thread) and, very interested in room decor, and like to explain yourself when nobody asked. Also, both of you admit to calling LOW BUDGET WL.

To ans your ques, you're not unlucky. Ah Seng doesn't like $50 thai WL budget to window shop. Stay out of places you can't afford. And bronze cheebye, we all know the real reason you can't produce FRs is because you no money to call la, not because you busy. So busy until every min play sammyboy. LOL
Sorry, why is my nick being dragged into this?

Who are you? Have we had any quarrel before?
Old 15-06-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post

WTF and who is this???
I seriously only aim at CAT 150. i think many ppl here can attest to that. Its ok if u are pissed, but i only say what really happened. Well as for u, its ok that u are just another pathetic joker who can only scream off in forum. If you are OKT himself or runner, wow, your boss must really be paying you well to discourage business from his establishments man. Good Job.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
WTF and who is this???
I seriously only aim at CAT 150. i think many ppl here can attest to that. Its ok if u are pissed, but i only say what really happened. Well as for u, its ok that u are just another pathetic joker who can only scream off in forum. If you are OKT himself or runner, wow, your boss must really be paying you well to discourage business from his establishments man. Good Job.

You really talk exactly like bronze cheebye kia. The both of you even use the same stupid smiley. LOL no one else in this forum uses this smiley because no one else is perpetually a confused moron.

Both of you low budget.
Both of you kena fuck by okt.
Come online, both of you also kena fuck.

So why don't you ask yourself who are you , kena fuck in real life by okt come online also kena fuck? Why you are so alike to bronze cheebye who kena fuck wherever he goes and whenever he opens his cheebye mouth?

You have been very active in the $40 and $50 Thai thread, now you wanna LIE and say you only call $150. Just like bronze cheebye, you are too stupid to remember what you did and said.

Quote:
Apa? Me? Wad i do bro?
Aiya, SIC mah. Tell me ur requirement, i keep checklist for u. I QC for you liao u go

Understand, fucker? Not you write one ah? Not you say going to QC cat $50, ah? Maybe you not bronze cheebye loh but your fucking loser stench is the same leh.

Talking about OKT runners, aren't you the one being suspected by bros?
Quote:
And to think i was mistaken as a OKT runner or promoter.
Now i feel insulted to be linked with this level of writing.
Do me some justice bro cheongsters

Like bronze cheebye, both you are born to fucked, in real life, online and wherever you go. Notice the line where you BEG bros for help and so desperate to be popular among dicks? Another trademark of bronze cheebye who loves to beg. Fucking desperate for attention and approval from fellow bros. You fuckers, gay?

A, $50 face, fuck off. See you no up, cannot ah? LOL. bronze cheebye also threatened to boycott with his buddies but business went up leh. How come you also like him think you are very good at biz when both of you are only good at going for the CHEAPEST FUCK AVAILABLE? LOL Fuck off to your $50 Thai thread lah. When you can afford better, than you talk about how to do biz attract customers.

The way it looks to me, my so called boss was SPOT ON in identifying you as a dirt cheap budget punter and absolutely right in that you have a fuck face and personality.

As it turns out, you ARE a $50 budget punter and you are a lanjiao kia because you come online also you get fucked. By whining online, you proved him absolutely correct that you're indeed a fucking pathetic loser! LOL

Well, you asked the question if you got the treatment because you were unlucky. I was just answering your question. No, you're not unlucky. He just doesn't like low budget trash like you and bronze cheebye. If the truth hurts too much, next time don't ask the question la, pathetic fuck.

Last edited by lau_andrew; 15-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Some ppl are best ignored. I will not allow myself to get dragged down to his level. So i refuse to answer of see his threads. Thx for the ignore function SBF.
Cheers brother cheongsters
Old 15-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some ppl are best ignored. I will not allow myself to get dragged down to his level. So i refuse to answer of see his threads. Thx for the ignore function SBF.
Cheers brother cheongsters
Can't drag you any further down. $40 is the cheapest level, stupid. No need to ans. All your shit is there for ppl to see. I don't make things up. Active in $50 thread wanna act like got money for $150.

Good you finally got the message to fuck off.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody visited this house during evening time after World cup started? How is it like? House pack with wls sitting there or customers?
Old 17-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sorry, why is my nick being dragged into this?

Who are you? Have we had any quarrel before?
Please ignore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1