The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If you don’t give a fuck to my post

Then don’t bother to reply

Anyway My post is not replying to you

I am talking to BG
He’s probably ah seng’s Son and very upset by both of you.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hi 123hu, thank you for making those very personal attacks just because I commented on 1649 and what I think is good for business.

1649 ah Seng needs to thank you, because as long as such heavy handed tactics are used to shut down honest and helpful opinions on his house in the forum (even if they are negative), he will never see me or my buddies step into his house again.

And no, I don’t act like a big shot. I just fuck and go. I share opinions to hopefully help everyone have a better and happier Geylang experience. Sorry if that offends anyone but I mean well.

But since according to you, I’m a cheapo and what not, I guess ah Seng won’t miss my business.

Don't worry yourself coming up with some long post filled with insults again. You've "won" already. I will not be commenting on 1649 or his other house 2047 anymore.

Cheers and have a nice day.
Just put him on the ignore list and give your honest criticism. Anyway, he can choose not to read it
Old 13-01-2018, 10:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
He’s probably ah seng’s Son and very upset by both of you.
And who the fuck are you? I guess you must be Bronzegod's missing lanjiao otherwise why you so sore and like to see idiot talk?

$150 Top Tier

$80 2nd Tier
You only get 30 mins. It's for those on LOW BUDGET and DESPERATE for bargain. The quality of the WLs, let's just say it's not the same as those almost double the price.

While the rest of us call $150 + tips in the hope of better service, this shit is looking for the least money he can pay BUT wants services to be upgraded. Such people need to have their brains checked.

For this 30 mins, your cheebye owner expects WL to be fully trained, a private viewing room and the OKT to call WLs 3 times for him. Might as well ask for FREE foot massage while waiting, a sauna room for after the session and NTUC voucher to take home. Keep on dreaming! KNN this kind of shit also have. Happily forgetting that supply of WL is low and prices have not been raised for as long as I can remember. So called 'helpful' suggestions. Pay budget airline but talk like damn clever and expect business class service.

If it offends you that I think fuckers on a budget should worry more about raising their own incomes then that of OKTs, then fuck yourself. I didn't see any good ideas. Just a cheapo trying to get more for nothing. After all the talk, any mention how much is he willing to pay for a private viewing room and enhancements? I can tell you. Not a single cent.

To my knowledge, most OKTs at least own or share a business and can well afford $150. Even the OKT's helpers go for $150. The fucker with the most to say has the least to spend. He spends his life lurking around in CAT80 hoping to find bargain and avoid paying $150.

This thread and others was set up to exchange info on GIRLS. It wasn't for a low baller to take it as his own blog, whine non-stop about his personal problems with OKTs and fantasise about how OKTs should 'improve' their service by giving his highness 2 for 1 Happy Hour. I note he is still whining away at another thread like a baby.

Last edited by 123hu; 13-01-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
And who the fuck are you? I guess you must be Bronzegod's missing lanjiao otherwise why you so sore and like to see idiot talk?

$150 Top Tier

$80 2nd Tier
You only get 30 mins. It's for those on LOW BUDGET and DESPERATE for bargain. The quality of the WLs, let's just say it's not the same as those almost double the price.

While the rest of us call $150 + tips in the hope of better service, this shit is looking for the least money he can pay BUT wants services to be upgraded. Such people need to have their brains checked.

For this 30 mins, your cheebye owner expects WL to be fully trained, a private viewing room and the OKT to call WLs 3 times for him. Might as well ask for FREE foot massage while waiting, a sauna room for after the session and NTUC voucher to take home. Keep on dreaming! KNN this kind of shit also have. Happily forgetting that supply of WL is low and prices have not been raised for as long as I can remember. So called 'helpful' suggestions. Pay budget airline but talk like damn clever and expect business class service.

If it offends you that I think fuckers on a budget should worry more about raising their own incomes then that of OKTs, then fuck yourself. I didn't see any good ideas. Just a cheapo trying to get more for nothing. After all the talk, any mention how much is he willing to pay for a private viewing room and enhancements? I can tell you. Not a single cent.

To my knowledge, most OKTs at least own or share a business and can well afford $150. Even the OKT's helpers go for $150. The fucker with the most to say has the least to spend. He spends his life lurking around in CAT80 hoping to find bargain and avoid paying $150.

This thread and others was set up to exchange info on GIRLS. It wasn't for a low baller to take it as his own blog, whine non-stop about his personal problems with OKTs and fantasise about how OKTs should 'improve' their service by giving his highness 2 for 1 Happy Hour. I note he is still whining away at another thread like a baby.
No need to get so work up. DonÂ’t like what he write , just ignore it.

It is his opinion about the Okt and does it pain you so much that you have to spend your time defending them. It is a fucking cursed profession and why would you be so upset about it unless you are related.

End of the day....

It is HIS money
It is HIS opinion
It is HIS way of communicating

Unless he is writing fake FR for money or additional favor, then fuck him all you want
Old 13-01-2018, 01:33 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
No need to get so work up. DonÂ’t like what he write , just ignore it.

It is his opinion about the Okt and does it pain you so much that you have to spend your time defending them. It is a fucking cursed profession and why would you be so upset about it unless you are related.

End of the day....

It is HIS money
It is HIS opinion
It is HIS way of communicating

Unless he is writing fake FR for money or additional favor, then fuck him all you want
I will never feel pain for any OKT and I never defended any OKT. Which part of Ah Seng is a cunt you don't understand? Don't like don't call la.

I fuck Bronzegod you pain for what? You defend him for what? He let you fuck his backside for free is it? Knn got your taichi ah? I came here to read FR. Not to see a cheebye write non-stop about his lelong mentality. You don't like to see me fucking a cheapo, you don't read la, cheebye!
Old 13-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will never feel pain for any OKT and I never defended any OKT. Which part of Ah Seng is a cunt you don't understand? Don't like don't call la.

I fuck Bronzegod you pain for what? You defend him for what? He let you fuck his backside for free is it? Knn got your taichi ah? I came here to read FR. Not to see a cheebye write non-stop about his lelong mentality. You don't like to see me fucking a cheapo, you don't read la, cheebye!
ITs obvious you are related to OKT and leading a cursed life. As long you feel good fucking people in your thread you are promoting, at least you get some relief in real life.

It’s not your fault for growing up with ill gotten gains.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
ITs obvious you are related to OKT and leading a cursed life. As long you feel good fucking people in your thread you are promoting, at least you get some relief in real life.

It’s not your fault for growing up with ill gotten gains.
Cheebye, you say don't like to see just ignore, right? Fucking try to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking bronzegod's cock.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheebye, you say don't like to see just ignore, right? Fucking try to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking bronzegod's cock.
So you want to suck BG cock or you want him to hammer your asshole. You don’t have to keep mentioning it.

Now I know why you are provoking him. You want him attention
Old 13-01-2018, 09:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
So you want to suck BG cock or you want him to hammer your asshole. You don’t have to keep mentioning it.

Now I know why you are provoking him. You want him attention
If that's what you understand from what I wrote, you're an uneducated fucking fool. But I should have guessed as much when you embarrassed yourself by asking people to ignore posts they don't like and kept replying. Moron.
Old 14-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
If that's what you understand from what I wrote, you're an uneducated fucking fool. But I should have guessed as much when you embarrassed yourself by asking people to ignore posts they don't like and kept replying. Moron.
Your comprehension is simply lacking. I Guess there’s no point explaining to you since you will never understand, OKKia
Old 14-01-2018, 03:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Your comprehension is simply lacking. I Guess there’s no point explaining to you since you will never understand, OKKia
Hey moron, everyone here can see that I asked you to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking cheapo's cock. A cheebye, you got brain or not? The fucking idiot that you are, you thought I want to suck his cock. HAHAHAHA what an idiot. Keep on making a fool of yourself. Instead of wasting time on sammyboy picking fights that show you to be a fucking moron, why don't I give you and your lelong buddy some tips?

KNN $8O too expensive for you fucks la. I know you heart pain. Only can fuck half an hour. What you two paupers should do is fuck off to $50 thai. For $100, you can fuck 2 different girls for 50 mins! So worth it right? For only $50, you can fuck one girl for 25 mins! What a fucking bargain, right?

And then when you're there, you can ask the OKT install private viewing room for you and NTUC voucher.

Now will you two fucking cheapos please kindly fuck off from the $150 threads and go to the $50 thread? Thanks.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-01-2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monte2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

imho, i'm thankful to bro 123hu and other bros for their valuable FR contributions. It really helped me a lot. i tried both Xiatian and Yuanyuan and found the FRs to be accurate. Though my personal preference is Xiatian, both are indeed good looking and provide good service. In this regard, i do support FRs. I think most bros here are only interested in this.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte2929 View Post
imho, i'm thankful to bro 123hu and other bros for their valuable FR contributions. It really helped me a lot. i tried both Xiatian and Yuanyuan and found the FRs to be accurate. Though my personal preference is Xiatian, both are indeed good looking and provide good service. In this regard, i do support FRs. I think most bros here are only interested in this.
No need to thank him. He’s the Okt and has managed to lure you to his shop.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey moron, everyone here can see that I asked you to connect your brain to your mouth when you're not busy sucking cheapo's cock. A cheebye, you got brain or not? The fucking idiot that you are, you thought I want to suck his cock. HAHAHAHA what an idiot. Keep on making a fool of yourself. Instead of wasting time on sammyboy picking fights that show you to be a fucking moron, why don't I give you and your lelong buddy some tips?

KNN $8O too expensive for you fucks la. I know you heart pain. Only can fuck half an hour. What you two paupers should do is fuck off to $50 thai. For $100, you can fuck 2 different girls for 50 mins! So worth it right? For only $50, you can fuck one girl for 25 mins! What a fucking bargain, right?

And then when you're there, you can ask the OKT install private viewing room for you and NTUC voucher.

Now will you two fucking cheapos please kindly fuck off from the $150 threads and go to the $50 thread? Thanks.
No wonder no one likes you and your foul mouth Father Ah Seng. Both display similar characteristics
Old 02-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Yang Yang(1649)

This FR is based on my first call sometime in early Dec 17'.

Yang Yang(1649)....25 yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair, feminine, sultry, gu dian mei nu looker wif a heart shaped face,her face is fresh wif little if any makeup n has a faint sexy mole on her right cheek, double eyelids, striking black eyes, nicely shaped nose, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair...strong nu ren wei allure!....petite, 155cm ht, slim firm legs.....beautiful round shaped perky firm natural C cup boobs wif small dark brown inverted nipples....slim bod(45kg wt) wif a lovely shaped back, smooth skin....perky juicy smooth ass, gd bounce n cushion!....bushy pussy.....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sweet foxy horny girly mm....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....natural passionate sensuous frenching n dfk, shiok....

Shower.....sensual scrub....taught her afew tricks.....keen learner: soapy raba; hj;soapy boobs fuck(gotta make use of them beautiful big round tits!); bbbj suction not bad; solid frenching on tap at all times!....

Bed action....nice boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight.....passionate sensuous frenching+ dfk on tap at all times once again!....gd catbath wif her lovely long straight hair grazing on me bod, gd smell as well!....no ar but v shiok lick n suck of perineum while stroking me arse, balls n cock!....nice rub of me cock on her beautiful big round tits n nipples.....gd balls lick n suck+ cockshaft lick+cockhead lick n suck.....bbbj suction not bad once agn....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sucked well n made gd use of the mirrors, wet n slurpy now, nice!....

My turn....shiok rub cock on pussy, deep embrace,nice feel of her beautiful big round boobs squeezing on me chest, passionate sensuous frenching + dfk natural shiok!....great time squeezing, sucking her big tits n tweaking her nipples(got them erect n hard fm inverted!), vgd reaction fm her: loud moans, face "high" n flushed; her hands caressing me face, bod squirming....unfortunately she declined tonguefu though, said too sensitive(actually think she is hygienic in this regard, as she was careful to smell her cuntjuice on me capped cock after fj to check for smells, no smell she said)....so spent more time on her beautiful big tits, ravished them!....also found her other sensitive erogenous zones ard her neck n collar bone areas!....then went back up for more gd bbbj while i gently fingered her clit, now felt her wet, wet, wet!....

Fj vgd natural passionate sensuous n wet.....frenching + dfk on tap at all times, natural n shiok!....at first not so smooth fit feel fuck but once she relaxed became shiok smooth fit feel!....pussy neither loose nor tight, wet, has gd stamina n can take a hard pounding.....all std positions....doggie shiok becuz of her big tits, lovely back, juicy bouncey gd cushion ass!.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs on me chest n shoulders, great feel of her beautiful big tits, deep tight wet feel.....cowgal n asian cowgal, she rode n pumped me hard fast n well.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....fab big natural beautiful round tits, decent looker, gd petite slim bod, vgd natural sex, caring gd company wld make her a definite gem....but no tonguefu, so just below definite gem material
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1