The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
New restrictions on massage parlours start today 1 March 2018

New restrictions on massage parlours

Those with CaseTrust can only operate 7am to 10.30pm; others face even shorter hours

Rachel Au-YongHousing Correspondent

From today, massage parlours with CaseTrust accreditation or which conduct their services in plain view will have their operating hours restricted from 7am to 10.30pm.

But those without the accreditation have to abide by even shorter hours - from 10am to 10.30pm.

This is a further restriction from what was implemented last August, where police allowed massage parlours in Housing Board estates to operate only from 6am to 11pm.

Only CaseTrust-accredited parlours in designated areas such as Orchard Road or Changi Airport, or those which do not require a massage establishment licence - like fish spas or nail salons - can continue to operate round the clock.

The tighter restrictions are the latest provisions under the new Massage Establishments Act, which was passed in November last year to crack down on vice activities and goes into force today.

The new laws come as police detected 40 per cent more unlicensed massage establishments between 2013 and 2016.

There were nearly 300 such operators found in 2016, with 40 per cent engaging in vice-related offences. In contrast, less than 3 per cent of licensed establishments were found to have vice-related infringements.

First-time offenders running an operation without a licence could now face a fine of up to $10,000 - 10 times higher than before - and up to two years in jail. Repeat offenders could have their penalties doubled or more: A fine of up to $20,000 and/or jail term of up to five years.

Landlords must now also take reasonable steps to get such errant tenants to hand over the premises within a month, or face the same penalties.

Should unlicensed operators continue to run their business after they have been charged, the police have warned that they can "use reasonable force" to have the premises vacated and physically secured.

Those that flout the order to stop operations may face a maximum fine of $15,000, imprisonment of up to three years, or both - a move meant to "prevent recalcitrant unlicensed massage establishment operators from blatantly breaching the law while court proceedings against them are still ongoing", the police said in a statement yesterday.

Besides the tighter operating hours, all parlours must not put up indecent advertisements.

These new conditions apply to existing licencees only when they renew their licences, unless they are in Housing Board estates, in which case these go into effect immediately.

Violating these conditions could see licencees fined up to $5,000, and for subsequent offences, up to $10,000 and/or jailed up to two years.

A licence may also be immediately suspended when a licencee or relevant person is charged with serious offences such as human trafficking or organised crime.

There will be some leeway, however. Some activities, like those in fish spas or manicure services, no longer require a licence, while other massage activities will be exempt from some rules if, for example, they are provided at hospitals or traditional Chinese medicine clinics.

In addition, operators that require a licence and maintain a good track record could receive licences with validity periods longer than the standard one-year period.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ssage-parlours

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Bottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New restrictions on massage parlours start today 1 March 2018

So many restrictions .
Old 01-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HubTV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Line View Post
So many restrictions .
Ya lor , so many .
Old 01-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope that those ladies working in the massage parlors would stop providing me crappy piano massage... and stop asking me if I want to go extras. Hey, I know where to go if I want to buy pussies.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 16
Nineswords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNineswords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNineswords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I just hope that those ladies working in the massage parlors would stop providing me crappy piano massage... and stop asking me if I want to go extras. Hey, I know where to go if I want to buy pussies.
Hopefully these will wipe out piano massage .
Old 02-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Likely more will convert to FL. Lol!
Old 02-03-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineswords View Post
I was just wondering how much we are protected by the Law of Singapore against piano massage... yes, it's a crazy thought.

I went online and did a little research and found out that indeed there are not much we can do about it. If the masseuse gives us a crappy piano massage, it is just bad luck... shit!

There was once an act, called the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982*, which enforces the suppliers (in this case, the masseuses) to provide service with skill and care. Unfortunately, such law has been amended by PAP in 1993. Too bad...

(*) https://statutes.agc.gov.sg/Act-Rev/...20&ProvIds=xv-
Old 02-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Nail spa w head massage, fish spa w head massage, facial w head massage..etc etc.. which head? Lol... Nothing wrong to hv a cubicle or 2 in a spa right?

Many ways to skin a cat, n the cats will always be behind the rats...
Old 02-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
ngpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes , hopefully .
Old 03-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Likely more will convert to FL. Lol!
All these bitches used to operate quietly and soundly in Geylang. Then from no where popped up a smartass came up with a "brilliant" idea to cleanup Geylang. These bitches then running all around, in HDB, condos, spas... even in the motherfucking jungle. WTH...
Old 03-03-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard fr my regular spa that the operational hours til 1030pm was only given to them recently. very short notice.

Her boss now very stressed cos not being able to operate the late hours will mean the night gals will have to be allocated together with the day shifters who are mostly the PRs. It's a case of too many staffs but not enuff rooms to accomodate if the staffs are utilised to the max. Many of the day shifter MLs' large chunk of customers are from appointments. So there could be an issue, there are no rooms and they have to reject the regulars.

Then what to do with the night recept now that they dun need her? Gotta fire, no choice.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
More competition, hopefully the gals will work harder to provide proper massage.

But then if they are pretty and have their steady stream of customers, maybe they'll still survive but juz earn less only.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was just wondering how much we are protected by the Law of Singapore against piano massage... yes, it's a crazy thought.

I went online and did a little research and found out that indeed there are not much we can do about it. If the masseuse gives us a crappy piano massage, it is just bad luck... shit!

There was once an act, called the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982*, which enforces the suppliers (in this case, the masseuses) to provide service with skill and care. Unfortunately, such law has been amended by PAP in 1993. Too bad...

(*) https://statutes.agc.gov.sg/Act-Rev/...20&ProvIds=xv-
Piano massage is subjective. Maybe boss will say ML tired on that day, cannot massage well. Or maybe ML naturally do not have big cow strength but can still give a soothing relaxing massage.

Our laws are only against massage that do not serve a purpose other than sexually arousing a person or those special services.

There used to be a very popular 'sensual massage' joint in chinatown like a decade ago. Wonder if it is still around.

Massage Establishment Guidelines

Under the Massage Establishments Act, you will need to apply for a massage establishment licence from the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department if you intend to carry on the business of providing massage services in an establishment for massage.

Under Section 2(1) of the Act, “massage” is defined as “the act of rubbing, kneading or manipulating the human body or any part of it, by any person (whether or not using any hand-held equipment), for the purpose of relaxing muscle tension, stimulating circulation, increasing suppleness or otherwise”.

(Note: Establishments that provide only manicure, pedicure, light treatment, electric treatment, vapour treatment, baths, etc will no longer be regulated under the Massage Establishments Act, as long as massages are not part of the service or treatment provided.)

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Heard fr my regular spa that the operational hours til 1030pm was only given to them recently. very short notice.

Her boss now very stressed cos not being able to operate the late hours will mean the night gals will have to be allocated together with the day shifters who are mostly the PRs. It's a case of too many staffs but not enuff rooms to accomodate if the staffs are utilised to the max. Many of the day shifter MLs' large chunk of customers are from appointments. So there could be an issue, there are no rooms and they have to reject the regulars.

Then what to do with the night recept now that they dun need her? Gotta fire, no choice.
In fact, the clean joints are the ones that suffer the most from the new regulations.

The dirty joints can still operate underground -- the prostitutes can still continue to advertise online and I'm sure they would have no problem meeting their regular costumers. Whether the costumers enter the shop from the backdoor after midnight or they transact in hotel... the business is still going on.
Old 03-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Piano massage is subjective. Maybe boss will say ML tired on that day, cannot massage well. Or maybe ML naturally do not have big cow strength but can still give a soothing relaxing massage.

Our laws are only against massage that do not serve a purpose other than sexually arousing a person or those special services.

There used to be a very popular 'sensual massage' joint in chinatown like a decade ago. Wonder if it is still around.

Massage Establishment Guidelines

Under the Massage Establishments Act, you will need to apply for a massage establishment licence from the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department if you intend to carry on the business of providing massage services in an establishment for massage.

Under Section 2(1) of the Act, “massage” is defined as “the act of rubbing, kneading or manipulating the human body or any part of it, by any person (whether or not using any hand-held equipment), for the purpose of relaxing muscle tension, stimulating circulation, increasing suppleness or otherwise”.

(Note: Establishments that provide only manicure, pedicure, light treatment, electric treatment, vapour treatment, baths, etc will no longer be regulated under the Massage Establishments Act, as long as massages are not part of the service or treatment provided.)
Yes, it is subjective. Just like when we getting a bad hair cut, even if it is the hair stylist fault. The law is not on our side.

Check out the original U.K. 1982, c. 29—Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, which PAP has amended.
Quote:
13 Implied term about care and skill.
In a relevant contract for the supply of a service where the supplier is acting in the course of a business, there is an implied term that the supplier will carry out the service with reasonable care and skill.
Although it is arguable how "skillful" a masseuse has to be in order to be considered "skillful", there is certainly something there to protect the consumers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1