The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Authentic JG/Juagen/抓根??

Nowadays, lots of massage girls says they do JG/Juagen/抓根 but turns out to be a disappointment.

Can any Bros here verify if the method in video below is authentic?

Video URL: https://ufile.io/5z75w
Old 27-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Authentic JG/Juagen/抓根??

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Can any Bros here verify if the method in video below is authentic?

Video URL: https://ufile.io/5z75w
Any one can comment whether authentic?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro if you have not tried the legendary Lisa, she is still active in the scene.
I would say she is the best in the town history, even better than the old famous YF one

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9359

now their program is 60 bucks for 30mins and 100 for 60
if u contact for the first time, do quote my name XiaoMing (小明) and do request for the boss Lisa ONLY...

ctc Lisa...9645 279six...this is also her wechat
Old 15-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see the video bro.
I know Ling Jie Ang Mo Kio thread is authentic. She flicks the tube in yr little bro. Others more like a long HJ, which could be preferred, depending on taste.
Doubt any SYT can really juagen. Maybe just ping pong massage and some shaft rotation and call it juagen to promote their services.
Old 16-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
bro if you have not tried the legendary Lisa, she is still active in the scene.
I would say she is the best in the town history, even better than the old famous YF one

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9359

now their program is 60 bucks for 30mins and 100 for 60
if u contact for the first time, do quote my name XiaoMing (小明) and do request for the boss Lisa ONLY...

ctc Lisa...9645 279six...this is also her wechat
Bro, this shop is in town area?

Yes, I had been to YF before and already found her skills awesome.
Really would like to try Lisa... 🙄
Old 16-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

May need her. Dunno she can do readjustment of my shaft. Last time LL Jie realigned or me. Injured my shaft during a hot, vigorous, noisy and sweaty bonk in doggy pose. Shaft misaligned during one rapid stroke & immediately I heard a cracking sound..... sigh.....
Old 16-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

thought now LL jie not really doing? and heard her disciple not as good cause she never pass on the full set of skills.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Bro, this shop is in town area?

Yes, I had been to YF before and already found her skills awesome.
Really would like to try Lisa... 🙄
yes, joo chiat area...if you like YF, you will understand what I mean by Lisa is better than YF
Old 18-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
yes, joo chiat area...if you like YF, you will understand what I mean by Lisa is better than YF
I tried couple of JG. I thought YF was the best. While massaging for abt couple of minutes about to cum (PE). Signal to her and she immediately pressed certain acu point and i didnt cum next 15min. Shes good imo.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
thought now LL jie not really doing? and heard her disciple not as good cause she never pass on the full set of skills.
got to agree the disciple not that good...
Old 20-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
I tried couple of JG. I thought YF was the best. While massaging for abt couple of minutes about to cum (PE). Signal to her and she immediately pressed certain acu point and i didnt cum next 15min. Shes good imo.
bro if you like that then u definitely want to try Lisa, she is able to keep you at a PE state throughout the whole session...and shiock part is that it is not you to signal her...she will signal you...simply because you are fully under her control
Old 21-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
alliance21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
I agree with you. Her disciples is really not good. Once I had JG by her disciple only to discover there is blood in my sperm for weeks.
Old 31-10-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light
Can provide the contact for Lisa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread