The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

this is a really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 21-12-2017, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates TS, great stuff.
Old 21-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more updates from TS.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great story. Camping for more.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 21-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Albrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support and camping ...
Old 21-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: My uncle's 34 year old Wife.

Uncle Tay: After the movie was about 1pm, I suggested go try another KTV which she thought I owned, got the big room with a smal pool table. I order their food and one jug of beer. She didn’t seem too bothered about going back late as I’ve started to pass her money for her kid to try dapao lunch. Previously she had to cook to save money but the kid is now going to dapao McDonald’s for a change. We started off singing first for awhile, I got her to drink more, sat closer and closer to her. Then moved on to play pool but she didn’t know how to play, so good chance for me to move in. Wah sibei song, I purposely Nia my cock on her butt a lot, hold her hands, go behind her and aim the shot together with her. Bua cock until semen leak briefs super wet. If only she was wearing dress or skirt. Then I challenge her to one match and punish her to drink beer. Went back to singing, I straight away sat close to her right beside hand out behind her touch her waist. We drank a bit more she told me she seh liao feel like resting and leaned back on the sofa, my hand so low touch her butt. I pulled her head out on my shoulder she didn’t resist. I wait awhile then hug her close and kiss her forehead, turned her body her breasts press down on my side. I stroke her butt freely she no resist. Think she knock out already I cup her neh and play around the nipple area. Luckily her bra is cheapo type no pad can easily feel her hard nipples. Bua until she high and grab me tight , I catch that signal and lift her chin and I move in lock lips with her. She hesitate for a while first, I bua her nipples both side she can’t hold back kiss me back and grab me also.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 22-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much bro... share more soon pls.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

support!

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 22-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

good story
Old 22-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tobleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more
Old 22-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21243 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story...
Old 22-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Uncle Tay: After the movie was about 1pm, I suggested go try another KTV which she thought I owned, got the big room with a smal pool table. I order their food and one jug of beer. She didn’t seem too bothered about going back late as I’ve started to pass her money for her kid to try dapao lunch. Previously she had to cook to save money but the kid is now going to dapao McDonald’s for a change. We started off singing first for awhile, I got her to drink more, sat closer and closer to her. Then moved on to play pool but she didn’t know how to play, so good chance for me to move in. Wah sibei song, I purposely Nia my cock on her butt a lot, hold her hands, go behind her and aim the shot together with her. Bua cock until semen leak briefs super wet. If only she was wearing dress or skirt. Then I challenge her to one match and punish her to drink beer. Went back to singing, I straight away sat close to her right beside hand out behind her touch her waist. We drank a bit more she told me she seh liao feel like resting and leaned back on the sofa, my hand so low touch her butt. I pulled her head out on my shoulder she didn’t resist. I wait awhile then hug her close and kiss her forehead, turned her body her breasts press down on my side. I stroke her butt freely she no resist. Think she knock out already I cup her neh and play around the nipple area. Luckily her bra is cheapo type no pad can easily feel her hard nipples. Bua until she high and grab me tight , I catch that signal and lift her chin and I move in lock lips with her. She hesitate for a while first, I bua her nipples both side she can’t hold back kiss me back and grab me also.

uncle tay: luckily that ktv is owned by my friend, his employees know not to disturb me but i also got tip them la. i was very gian to fuck her in the room actually.

me: wah you got fuck girls there before?

uncle tay: haha.got... on the pool table tried before. but my friend warned me after that not to get his business in trouble.. so i kept my penis in my pants but lifted her shirt play with her neh neh and nipples. she damn high and kiss me like mad. i also buay tahan liao kiss her neh neh and suck her nipples, i unbutton her 3 quarters and unzipped a bit, stuff my hand into her panties and finger her. her cheebye fucking wet already. sibei song i one hand zua her cheebye and rub her nipple with the other, she grab me and kiss like a horny slut. i also sibei horny, unzipped my pants and took my cock out while the other hand still bua her nipples. i grab her hand and put on my lan jiao but her hand move away leh. i grabbed her hand harder and told her to shake shake only... she just hold my lan jiao and never move. i quite dulan finger her harder and pinch her nipples a bit as well.. she grabbed me with both hands and kiss me harder... then she suddenly do something and shock me sia. she grabbed my cock and started to shake it. i finger her chee bye so hard she also PCC for me so hard.. i cummed into her hands after a few minutes. after i rest awhile, i realise i better give her something to remember, finger fuck her like i want to tear her cheebye five ways. found her g spot and press until she cum. she moan so loud i got scared kiss her lips to shut her up..

me: wah. then after that got fuck?

uncle tay: wah no la. actually want jio her go hotel already but felt scared don't know how she will react also. quickly wear back her clothes properly then put her on my shoulder and i fall asleep on her head. we 'rested' for about half hour then both 'woke' up.. i was quite heng cos she act blur like nothing happened leh. sibei heng. scared she wonder what happened. her hand got my cum smell also evne though i tried to wipe for her... before we left she said she go toilet i think is to wash the cum smell off.. means she knew what happened but pretend nothing happened. on ride back she still behave normal normal. i realise.. can liao la...

i asked her.. 'hey tmr i bring you on a special date ok?'

yan: what special date?

' you find out tmr la. i'm sure you will be very happy one'

yan: ok lo. must wear formal?

'erm yes. you got swimsuit at home?'

yan: har going swimming ah? where? no leh. don't have.. the last time i had one was 15 years ago!

'then swim naked lo..'

yan: hey naughty!

'haha. kidding la..' i maybe go buy bikini for you la. what's your cup size roughly ah? i go buy swimsuit for you..'

yan replied innocently: oh.. C lo.. 32 or 34 depend on bra.

'wah so big ah. nice leh.. haha'

yan: oei.. stop it..... hehe..

when we reached her area, before she got off , 'so tmr what time?'

ho seh liao la...

me: wah uncle.. ... ho seh liao... can fuck liao... what you do after that?
Old 23-12-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

continue please. Don't stop at the best part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1