The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My life adventures

Thanks for the updates TS!
Old 18-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, hope you enjoy. please up my points if you do!
================================================

i slumped onto her back, exhausted by the effort i had just mustered, well spent. the aftermath of the multiple orgasms i had given A and the effort of taking my cock in her butt had exhausted her out as she just lay there with me on top of her, our perspiration mixing together.

i slowly eased myself out of her butt, but due to the effects of the tongkat ali, it seemed my cock would continue remaining hard. i got up and went to wash my cock, before going back to the bed and just lay there, and she cuddled up to me.

A: you naughty boy, it's quite painful you know! next time tell me first ok! really very pain!

i laughed and apologized as my hand wandered below to her clitoris, stroking that hypersensitive nub slowly, making A moan again with pleasure. the tongkat ali sure was a powerful thing, as within mins, she starting panting again, hungry for the next round. her hand played with my chest, before going lower, past my happy trail to my 2ic, and stroking it.

i gripped both her hands and put it above her head, getting up and putting my cock at her mouth.

i commanded: suck it!

as i thrusted it towards her mouth. after some resistance, i parted those lips of hers, as she reluctantly opened wide to give me head. this feeling of dominating her felt great, as she surrendered her will to me. i started thrusting into her mouth vigourously, hitting her back of her throat and withdrawing, as her throat started making the 'kokokokokoko' sounds of being facefucked.

i withdrew again and turned her around to get a more comfortable position sitting down, before grabbing her head and forcing it down to my cock again.

i commanded: serve me, you're my little slut! play with my balls too.

she knelt down and slowly engulfed my cock again with her mouth, as her hands gripped the base of my cock, giving me quick pumps here and there as her head bobbed up and down vigourously. she licked the tip of my cock head, planting slow sensual kisses all the way down to my balls, then took each one of them into her mouth, kneading them gently, kissing them, before slowly kissing her way back up to the tip, then engulfing my cock in her mouth again, worshipping my cock...

me: ahhhhh baby, that feels so good, where did you learn this from?

as i gripped the sides of her head that was vigourously bobbing up and down now.

i slowly stood up, as she got into a kneeling position to continue sucking my cock. i knew i was near and i wanted to give her a facial as a marking of my territory and also to dominate her and show her who is boss.

she picked up the pace sucking, as one hand stroked my cock in sync with her blowjob, while the other played with my balls, and moved around stroking my hips, my butt, and pressing against my happy trail for balance, while i thrusted in her mouth.

me: oh yea baby that's great, oh yeah oh yeahhhhhh ughhhhhhh

i pulled out and shot my load all over her face, and the remnants spilt all over her neck, her beautiful breasts as

she screeched: eeeeeeeeeeeeee, baby why you never say you coming!! eeeeeeeeee bleaghhhhhh

i grabbed her head, tapping my cock at her mouth and wiping the last few drops at her mouth, before walking to the toilet to take tissue to clean her up.

it felt so good to dominate her and own her like she was my plaything!
Old 20-03-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FIGS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS, camping for next chapters
Old 26-03-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
CannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCannyEricson deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for updates too!
Old 26-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your sharing, waiting here for much juicy stuff.
Old 27-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
Cemburu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCemburu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to next instalment .
Old 28-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
DaNaiMei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 28-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
bubblyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story TS, do continue
Old 28-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tarma Queen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story ..... more please
Old 28-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Turbanbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, hoping for more!!
Old 29-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro, support your story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1