The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
kinkao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

great story , thanks
Old 21-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
LumChengHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story , support .
Old 22-03-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

your story is nice ts, more of it will be great.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks, everyone for your support!
Old 25-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recap
Zhang took 3 arrows and shot it through Qian Long's sedan and another 3 through Empress Fucha's sedan.

To be sure, he took a spear and charged towards Qian Long's sedan and drove it through.

Chapter 30
As the spear drove through the sedan, triumphant roars erupted. Men from WLS celebrating as they killed the Emperor. Everyone celebrated but not.Zhang Qing. He was not jumping with joy like the rest, he stood in front of the sedan subdued. The sedan had to be empty, there was no Qian Long. When the spear went through, there was no gasp, no blood and definitely no obstruction; the spear went through air.

Suddenly, arrows shot out from both sides of the valley, hitting many of them. Panicked, men run in both directions of the valley. One group headed right into General Fucha's forces. The men on the forefront could see Qian Long, perched on a horse with Empress Fucha behind him, before they were slaughtered.

The other men ran into General Yue's troops. The men fought gallantly, albeit caught by surprise at their turn of fortune, against the more experience Qing soldiers. They slashed and hack, taking down some of the Qing soldiers. Among the men who ran in the Yue's direction was Zhang Qing. Realising that he got tricked, he charged straight at Yue Zhongqi determined to make him pay.

Zhang thrusted his sword towards Yue and Yue ducked the spear. He then swung the spear in the air swooping down towards Yue, who parried the attack expertly. Zhang used the butt of the spear and hit a soldier on the stomach, punishing him for trying to sneak an attack on him. The fallen soldier clutched his stomach and winced in pain.

Seizing the chance when he got distracted, Yue Zhongqi drew an imaginary arc in the air as his sword connected with the flesh of Zhang Qing, leaving a streak of red on his arm as blood oozed from the resulting wound. An arrow from the top of the hill hit him on the same arm and the pain brought him to his knees. Yue then took his sword and pressed it against Zhang's neck, as if daring him to make another move.

Zhang was quickly subdued by the soldiers and brought before Qian Long who has now ridden to the front the convoy with General Fucha having cleared the enemies. The soldiers started to round up the rebels who are still alive.

"Yue Zhongqi, you traitor! You betrayed the Hans and colluded with these Manchu dogs! You will suffer your deserved retribution! Your ancestor Yue Fei will be ashamed of your actions! You helped the people whose ancestors killed Yue Fei!" Zhang Qing roared as he was dragged on the hot sandy ground.

"You fool! I am not a traitor, I work for His Majesty and I stayed loyal to him. You are the one who committed treason, I just let you walk into my trap. All I did was to plan with you and gave instructions".

"Don't believe him, your majesty. He is in this together. He planned the attack and sent a messenger to trap you," Zhang pleaded. At this time, the desperation in his voice was apparent.

"Your Majesty, that's not true," General Fucha interjected, "General Yue sent his men to me last night. He openly asked him to deliver a message for your majesty but secretly gave a paper that says 'look for General Fucha'".

"Why do you do this? We Manchurians brought peace to this land. The Ming Dynasty was dying and Li Zicheng (李自成) brought more suffering than good. But we Manchurians came and brought peace. The Hans and Mongolians were given official posts. Look at yourself, look at General Yue," Qian Long said.

"No! You invaded our land and enslave us Han Chinese!" Zhang retorted.

"We have been fair ro everyone, Han, Manchurians or Mongolians,. We reward anyone who deserves a reward and punish anyonr who deserves one" Qian Long said, "and what you did was the latter, unpardonable".

"I have never doubted your allegiance, Yue Zhongqi. You have served 3 Emperors since Kangxi and you have never lost a battle. If you wanted to rebel, you could have revolted long ago. In fact it's thanks to you, who planned to trap all these rebels, that we round them up so easily," Qian Long said.

While everyone focused on the commotion, one body roused at the back. A WLS man who had been knocked unconscious stirred.

He picked up a spear dropped by a fallen comrade. Gathering his remaining strength, ready to throw the spear towards the crowd in a javelin style that would have made a Roman Triarii proud. He aimed right af Qian Long but a flurry of arrows, shot from the top of the valley, hit him before he could execute the throw.

Zhang was found guilty of treason and his entire clan, including his immediate family and extended families, as well as the immediate families of all his extended families, are sentenced to death. Thousands of people whose lineage, across 8 generations (from his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents) on the family tree, that can be linked to him will die. This is called exterminating the entire clan (诛九族).

General Fucha and General Yue are both heavily rewarded for their part in preventing the assination. However, Empress Fucha got badly shaken and fell ill.

I offered my sedan to her majesty and rode on Qian Long's horse as a pillion.

When we reached the palace in Liaoning, Empress Fucha became bedridden. I went to take care of her since she has been nice to me since I entered the palace. However, her condition only deteriorated.

"Little sister, please send for His Majesty," Empress said.

I quickly sent Xiaolinzi to get Qian Long.

"Your Majesty, I can't accompany you anymore. But little sister will keep you company," Empress Fucha said as she lay in his embrace.

"Don't be silly, you will be ok," Qian Long said in a weak attempt to comfort her. But soon after saying that, Empress Fucha died in his embrace; she was 37.

Other than Qian Long, the rest of us knelt down and cried. "Your Majesty!" we wailed.

Her Majesty's body was transported back to the forbidden city.

Qian Long was grief-strickened and fell ill.

In the Forbidden City, the funeral preparations for Empress Fucha was underway. According to the rules for the funeral of an Empress, there must be 62 pallbearers and 2 court officials, 2 senior princes (亲王 or 君王) and 1 junior prince (阿哥) present at the funeral every day.

However, Qian Long was too ill to attend the funeral and had to stay away at the advice of the officials. He could only write a poem depicting his love for her majesty and his grief at her passing.

The say of the burial, concubines, eunuchs, maids, officials and palace guards lined the way to Shenwu Gate once again, this time in white garb, knelt and greeted, "your loyal subjects see your majesty off" (臣等恭送皇后娘娘上路!).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1