The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
masterview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

nice story. do continue
Old 13-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Part 16 ( endless thoughts )

Thoughts are ringing in my head... Will I have a change of heart for this woman who understands me so much or will I fall in love over again with Megan... What if after Taiwan I can't bear to leave Megan? What if during the Taiwan trip robin meet up with her ex again and go back to him? I need a confirmation... I can't risk it all... But as the saying goes risker taker takes it all... Megan or robin? Help....

Robin: hey... Don't think too much all right? You just have a good time with her maybe as a friend I don't know.. But it'll make you feel better at least since this trip marks the end of your r/s right?

Me: how about you? Have you already ended with your ex? *gloomy eye*

Robin: silly..I have died over and over again with disappointment and I'm never going back to that life again... I am very independent.. I know what I want... And it's in front of me..

Me: *shock look* but... I'm not ready... I don't know.... I like your company... But...

Robin: don't worry. Whatever it is.. Make your decisions after the trip alright? I'll leave if I have to..

A woman who has a devilicious body but a heart of an angel... I am too loss for words...

Me: thanks for your support.. I'll buy you lots of presents when I'm back!

Robin: just be safe back ya...

Damn..... Megan would have responded differently from robin... I've known robin for less then 24hrs to be exact and yet it seems like she's all I've been looking for... She must have been thru hell and back otherwise she wouldn't be so understanding... What exactly have robin been thru?

We left after dinner and took a stroll down the malls and we both kept quiet... Robin gently held on my arms all the time.. She knew I was struggling with a decision.. Not Taiwan.. But who to pick after Taiwan? Urgh.......

Robin: shall we get a drink honey... I'm feeling hot...*brushing her nipples against my elbows*

Me: sure where? *dick rising up as I suddenly rmb she is braless*

Robin: Sentosa? Random I know but the environment is what you need and the drinks is what I need now

Me: woooo never fail to amuse me again let's go...

Time check: 9.00pm

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 13-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
babybochap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Part 15 ( telling robin )

Me: feeling kinky ah? Never wear bra
Megan: I'm feeling comfortable... Bra is so suffocating!
Me: later I eat cannot concentrate how?
Megan: let's go
Suddenly become Megan. LOL
Old 13-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, thanks T.S.!!!
Old 13-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Awesome story
Old 13-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Babybochap- thanks for pointing out my errors! edited already

Old 13-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Continue to support! like me up me!

Part 17 (Sentosa)

We took mrt to harborfront and sat the monorail from vivo to beach station.. Seems like Sentosa is indeed looks more beautiful at night...

We alighted at beach station and we strolled thru the beach eventually settling down at a bar..looks kinda chill.. Think it's bikini bar or something... Waitress wearing bikinis to serve you drinks and foods...

I did rate a 8/10 for the atmosphere..

Robin: shall we have a drink here? You can see big breast ladies also

Me: *saliva dripping out* ok!

Robin: cheeky fella~

We sat down at the smoking corner of the shop nearer to the beach while the waitress in striking orange bikini came...

Bikini waitress: hi guys, can I take your orders?

Me: *yes please I'll have you* erm....erm... One bucket of...of...

Robin: corona please..

Bikini waitress: ok coming right up !

Robin: see until your eyes wanna drop already!

Me: Hahahaha sorry!!!

Robin: my not enough issit? *shaking her tits left to right*

Me: ohhhhmygoshhhhhh *looking left and right, damn this is one motherfucking daring bitch* enough enough!!!! Yours enough!!!! Hehehe

Robin: good. *ice cold*

Just then the waitress came back with the bucket of corona..

Waitress: it'll be $35 dollars please

Me: *taking out my wallet and pass her the cash without looking at her*

Waitress: thank you. Enjoy your night

Looked back at robin and her eyes narrowed at me nodding her head... Fierce...

Den we drank, laugh and talked about our future, careers, ambitions, ex's and everything like long lost friend and robin knows exactly how to bring a smile to my face and my little brother who was satisfied just by seeing robins shaking boobs whenever she laugh or did some hand gestures... Damn son.... I need to release!

My face was flushing red by now and robin still look normal.. Must be my brain and my dick using too much blood at the same time...

Me: I think their closing soon.. *checked my watch 12.30am*

Robin: yea it seems so... Shall we?

Me: yea let's go..

We held hands like lovers and stroll along to beach towards Palawan beach... Very dark and quiet.. Hmmm...

Robin: I need to use the washroom... Urgent...

Me: ok.. I'll wait outside..

After 3mins~~~~~~~~~

Robin: can you come in for awhile?

Me: huh..... *looking around* okayyyy

Stepped into the toilet only to find robin washing her hands.... With half of her dress pull down to her waist level.... FUCKING EROTIC!

Her beautiful C cup breast seems like it's calling for my tongue...

Me: Oh fuck...

I went ahead and cupped her C cup from behind...

Looking at myself in the mirror.. Damn if only I can picture this forever...

Robin started moaning and whispered: sex me up baby~

I immediately stripped down my jean and lifted up robins dress brushing aside her panties and inserted my rod into her... Damn she's so wet

Aggghhhhhh.... Ahhhh... Ohhh fuck yes..... *biting her lips*

The reflection from the mirror is too erotic... Like I'm watching myself having sex in the public at the fucking beach...

I doggy-ed robin from for a couple of mins before taking out my rod and got a face fucked by her.... Robin den commanded me to go sit on the toilet seat while she give me a blowjob...

Damn anyone who enters the toilet now is gonna catch a fucking live show...

The feeling of getting caught is definitely stupid but the feeling of not getting caught is a mission accomplished!

Robin is sucking me off at the toilet seat while she paces herself faster upon hearing my moans...

Robin: *looking at me with my mushroom head in her mouth* slurp slurp slurp..... Final suck and she said do u wan a cowgirl from Japan again?

YES! She quickly turned around and sat on me while my little brother made it's way to the forbidden kingdom... We paced faster n faster until robin said she was about to cum, I held one hand onto her left breast while my right rubbing her clitoris maximum speed.......

Robin: ahhhhhhhhhh.... Ohhh....... F....fuck.... Oh... God...

Robin cummed while I feel the tightening of her pussy and I slowed down till I stop, we both just got to catch some breath...

Few seconds later.... Robin stood up and unbelievably tried to boob job me, licking the tip of my mushroom head while she adjusted her boobs assuring they are in correct and secured position before sliding up and down....

Me: oh fuckkkkkk... It's.... So.... Good..... I think I'm gonna cum.....

Robin: quick.... *licking my head*

Me: ahhhhhhhh....
I released out the load of sperm on her breasts...
Me: wa shiok.... oops...... Sorry...
Robin: it's fine.. *evil smile* pass me some tissues...

I passed her the tissues and went to the sink to wash my dick and robin cleaned herself up as well... We quickly took our leave... We left the toilet lighting up a cigg....

Me and robin took a long drag from our cigg.....blew out the smoke and I said.... Yolo...........

Old 13-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
hahah camping camping
bro return ups +5 cheers
Old 13-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Part 18 (home sweet home)
Time check 1.30am
Current location RWS

We strolled from Palawan beach all the way to waterfront station RWS giggling and discussing what would happen if we got caught and how awkward would it be....

But the atmosphere was really calling us for sex... So this type of situation must go yolo already..

Anyway, after a long wait of feeling exhausted and sticky.. The cab finally came and we returned back to my love nest to rest for the night...

We bathed together... Had fun scrubbing each other's back and frenching like we're falling in love all over again...

Or issit just me?

Den we decided to turn in for the night. Cummed 3 times today.. I think I need a good rest...

Counted the remaining days to Taiwan....

13days.

Old 14-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

well done bro....
Old 14-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
iambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiambehkan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

upped u bro. nice writing.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 19 ( raining day )

I woke up to a rainy weather on my cosy bed, a weather suitable for either sleeping back or having sex. Of cus the tables have turned for with robin now in my house... It wasn't hard for me to find a release... However it seems kind of different... Megan has contributed much love and sex in our relationship and it seems like she still has a place in my heart.. However fucked up she is... We did still manage to go thru those tough times together... But the day I dread came thru..

I couldn't possibly use robin as a spare tire for sex isn't it? Eventually we both have a life and she just escaped from hell.. I couldn't possibly be selfish to drag her into hell again...

I have to make a decision.... Remaining days to Taiwan, 13.

Knock knock... Robin slowly opened the door as she found me dazing at my ceiling...

Robin: oh you're finally awake?
Me: yea... Come here... ( pad on my bed )

The scent of robins smell is exotic as well.... The ill brother started woke up as well... Bushing against robins thigh...

Robin: oh i think I felt something...... *Leaning closer to me as she smells my neck*

Me: yea dragon is awake

Robin: yea right dragon....* uses her leg to massage my dick*

I closed my eyes and enjoy every sensual touch as robins feet gradually made its way under my balls and stroking my dick... Robin then got the hint as I increased my breathing... She took of her top and started to cuddle me as if she was breast feeding me... I sucked her C's and cupped her ass while her feet sensually rub all over my manhood...

Robin: you are just like a big baby... So cute....

Me: *looking at her with the most innocent eyes sucking her breast*

Robin den went down and unbuttoned my easy opening joe boxers that I wear to sleep.... She gently start sucking the tip of my mushroom head while I fondle her nipples.... The weather started to rain even heavier making my bed feel oh so cosy.... The sucking continues as she licked and suck every inch of dick

Me: I'm cumming!

Robin then started to increase her pace as I unloaded my cum into her mouth... As satisfying as a morning blowjob one could get...... Robin den went to clean up and I went back to sleep feeling satisfied..

I woke up after about 2hours later and went to wash up while I found a sticky note on my door from robin

( hope you slept well.. There are some food on the table... I am out to do some shoots and will be back by dinner! Call me if you miss me ya? Xoxo) damn this woman never lets me leave the house hungry or horny... What a woman... The decision is getting easier for me to make...

We met up for dinner nearby her area and went for a comfortable dinner before going for a midnight movie.....

As me and robin was queuing up to buy tickets... A man suddenly came and tap robin on her shoulders...

Robin stood in fear and asked : what...what do you want ?

Old 18-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Slide2Despair

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Keep it up ! Thanks for the Story !
Old 18-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
Keep it up ! Thanks for the Story !
up u up tooo...
Old 18-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good write up bro.. keeping us in suspends..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1