The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 07-05-2009, 12:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Abortion
The Abortion Pill: Mifepristone and Misoprostol for Early Abortion

The Abortion Pill:
Medical Abortion with Mifepristone and Misoprostol

Risks

Vaginal bleeding with medical abortion could be extremely heavy. In rare situations it could require a aspiration abortion and very rarely, a blood transfusion. You will be given our 24-hour hotline number to call if you have any problems. Medical staff are on call at all times to answer your medical questions and concerns.

If pregnancy is continued after taking these medications, there is a high risk of fetal deformities.

Criteria

Abortion Medication may be an option if you:

* Are less than 8 weeks since your last menstrual period.
* Are willing and able to give informed consent.
* Have the support you need such as access to reliable transportation and ability to communicate with the clinic by telephone.
* Live no more than 2 hours away from emergency medical care (a hospital).
* Are able to come back to the clinic for 1 to 3 follow-up appointments.
* Agree to have a surgical abortion if the misoprostol does not induce termination.

Your Health

Due to the risk of serious health problems, mifepristone and misoprostol may not be recommended if you:

* Have had a blood clotting problem or are taking anticoagulant medicine.
* Have severe anemia.
* Have adrenal failure.
* Are taking long-term systemic corticosteroids.
* May have an ectopic pregnancy.
* Have a mass in the tubes or ovaries.
* Have inherited porphyria.
* Have an allergy to mifepristone, misoprostol or other prostaglandin medicine.
* Have severe diarrhea.

Future Fertility

According to studies of the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and the National Abortion Federation, there are no known long term risks associated with using mifepristone and misoprostol. Therefore, women may pursue another pregnancy whenever they feel the time is right after having a Medical Abortion.

Other Options For Early Abortion

If you are at least 6 weeks by ultrasound, you can choose to have a surgical abortion, in which the cervix is dilated and suction aspiration is used to remove the tiny pregnancy.

Another option may be a chemical or medical abortion using Methotrexate. Ask at the clinic about your particular circumstances.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Abortion

Comparison Between Surgical Abortion and Medical Abortion with Mifeprex™, or Methotrexate, with Misoprostol
PregnancyOptions.info: A Workbook of Options including Abortion, Adoption and Birth.

1. How far along in the pregnancy can I be?

Mifeprex™ with Misoprostol:
• Up to 7 weeks LMP (49 days). Some doctors use this method until 9 weeks (63 days). Success rate of 92-97%, may decrease as length of pregnancy increases. (See references.)

Methotrexate with Misoprostol:
• Up to 7 weeks LMP (49 days)

Vacuum aspiration:
• Vacuum aspiration is used up to 14 weeks LMP. Some doctors start at 5 weeks LMP

Old 07-05-2009, 12:31 PM

Abortion

Comparison Between Surgical Abortion and Medical Abortion with Mifeprex™, or Methotrexate, with Misoprostol
PregnancyOptions.info: A Workbook of Options including Abortion, Adoption and Birth.

2. How long does it take for the abortion to be complete?

Mifeprex™ with Misoprostol:
• Usually 1-2 visits + required follow-up visit
• Day 1 for Mifeprex™, Day 2 or 3 for misoprostol.
• Unpredictable when pregnancy will pass
• Bleeding after misoprostol lasts 4-8 hours for most; days for some to complete
• Ultrasound at follow-up 7-14 days after Mifeprex™ will make sure abortion is complete.

Methotrexate with Misoprostol:
Usually 1-2 visits + 1 or more required follow-up visits.
• Day 1 for Methotrexate and usually Day 5, 6, or 7 for misoprostol.
• Very unpredictable when pregnancy will pass.
• Bleeding after misoprostol starts 12-24 hours later, may last 4-6 hours to several days.
• Ultrasound at follow-up 7-14 days after methotrexate will make sure abortion is complete. May need another dose of misoprostol.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• 1 visit + follow-up exam
• Actual abortion less than 5 minutes
• Follow-up in 2-3 weeks at abortion facility or other doctor or clinic of your choice.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:32 PM

Abortion

. How painful is it? The amount of bleeding varies from person to person and with length of pregnancy.

Mifeprex™ with misoprostol:
• Heavy bleeding & clots are common during the abortion process for 4-8 hours.
• Afterwards, bleeding like a period is common for an average of 13 to 16 days.

Methotrexate with misoprostol:
• Heavy bleeding & clots are common during the abortion process for 4-8 + hours.
• Afterwards, bleeding like a period is common for an average of 10 to 17 days.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Not much bleeding immediately after procedure.
• Like a period, up to 14 days, usually about 9 days.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:33 PM

Abortion

4. Can the abortion fail?

• Success rate varies from 92-97% by Day 15. Surgical abortion is necessary if it fails.
• Vaginal misoprostol improves effectiveness.

• Success rate 92-96% by Day 30. A second or third dose of misoprostol may be required. A surgical abortion is necessary if it fails.
• Vaginal misoprostol improves effectiveness.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Over 99% successful. If it fails suctioning will need to be repeated.
• Early surgical abortion may be slightly less effective (98%).

Old 07-05-2009, 12:34 PM

Abortion

5. Can I still have children later in life?

Regardless of method, abortion is 20 times safer than childbirth. Infections are the greatest threat to fertility, not abortion. Childbearing is not affected, barring rare, serious complications.

6. What are possible serious side effects (complications)?

• Both Mifeprex™ and misoprostol have been formally studied and used safely.
• Mifeprex™ will not end ectopic or tubal pregnancies which, if undetected, can be dangerous or fatal. (See p.3)
• Need for transfusion (rare).
• Some women may be allergic to medications.

• Methotrexate and misoprostol have been formally studied and used safely.
• Methotrexate can effectively treat some ectopic pregnancies with supervision of a doctor.
• Need for transfusion (rare).
• Some women may be allergic to medications.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Surgical abortion has been formally studied for over 25 years.
• Injury to the uterus is rare in the first trimester. Excessive bleeding is rare. Infection and retained tissue, which would require antibiotics or a re-suctioning, are less than 1%.
• Vacuum aspiration will not end ectopic or tubal pregnancies which, if undetected, can be dangerous or fatal. (See p.3)

Old 07-05-2009, 12:35 PM

Abortion

7. What are the common side effects ?

• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramping, bleeding, headache, dizziness, fever or chills, anemia (rare). Possible need for surgical abortion.

•Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramping, bleeding, headache, dizziness, fever or chills, mouth sores (rare), and anemia (rare). Possible need for surgical abortion.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Cramping, bleeding
• For some, light-headedness, nausea.

8. How much does it cost?

• Sometimes higher than surgical. Prices vary. Check what is included.

• May be less than Mifeprex™, same or more than surgery. Prices vary. Check what is included.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• May be less than medical abortion. Prices vary. Check what is included.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:36 PM

Abortion

9. What are the advantages of each method?

• Mifeprex™ induces a miscarriage-like process.
• If available, highly effective and safe for very early pregnancy.
• Avoids shots, anesthesia, instruments, or vacuum aspiration, unless it fails. (Blood work required. Injection needed if your blood type is Rh-. Vaginal ultrasound usually required.)
• Being at home instead of a clinic may seem more comforting and private.
• Any support person can be there with you during the abortion process.
• It is finished quicker than the Methotrexate method.
• The timing is more predictable than for Methotrexate.

• Methotrexate induces a miscarriage-like process.
• If available, effective and safe for very early pregnancy.
• Avoids anesthesia, instruments, or vacuum aspiration, unless it fails. (Blood work required. Injection needed if your blood type is Rh-. Vaginal ultrasound usually required.)
• Methotrexate may end a tubal pregnancy as well as a normal pregnancy.
• Being at home instead of a clinic may seem more comforting and private.
• Any support person can be there with you during the abortion process.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• It's quick, predictable, and over in a few minutes.
• It's highly successful.
• If available, highly effective and safe for very early pregnancy.
• There's less bleeding for less time than with either of the other two methods.
• Less time cramping than with other methods.
• Performed by a doctor with support of medical or counseling staff, which may seem more comfortable and private.
• Some involvement of support person may be possible.
• If you are trying to conceal abortion, it may be better.
• Avoids medication, except for pain relievers and sedatives.
• It can be done later in the pregnancy than other methods.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:38 PM

Abortion

10. Who should not use one of these methods? (What are the contraindications?)

• If you are more than 7-9 weeks LMP (depends on dr.)
• Medical conditions: allergy to medications; blood clotting problems or on blood thinners; chronic adrenal failure;
chronic systemic corticosteroid use
• IUD in place
• inherited porphyrias
• severe anemia
• possible ectopic pregnancy
• uncontrolled seizures

• If you are more than 7 weeks LMP
• Medical conditions: allergy to medications; blood clotting problems or on blood thinners; active liver or renal disease; severe anemia; IUD in place; uncontrolled seizures; inflammatory bowel disease

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Some medical conditions or allergies to anesthesia may require a surgical abortion in a hospital setting.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:39 PM

Abortion

11. What are the disadvantages of each method?

• It takes several days to end a pregnancy.
• It is not completely predictable. There is some uncertainty about when you will bleed and pass the pregnancy.
• Bleeding can be very heavy and lasts longer than with surgical abortion.
• There may be restrictions if you live more than an hour away from the clinic or a hospital, in case of very heavy bleeding, depends on dr.
• Cramping can be severe and lasts longer than with surgical abortion.
• 2-3 visits are required.
• It fails more often than surgical abortion but is more successful than Methotrexate.
• It cannot end an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.
• It may cost more than other two options.
• Not good method if you are trying to conceal abortion.
• Advisable to have support.

• It takes days and sometimes weeks to end a pregnancy.
• It is not completely predictable. There is more uncertainty about when you will bleed and pass the pregnancy.
• Bleeding can be very heavy and lasts longer than with surgical abortion.
• There may be restrictions if you live more than an hour away from the clinic or a hospital, in case of very heavy bleeding, depends on dr.
• Cramping can be severe and lasts longer than with surgical abortion.
• At least 2-3 visits are required, sometimes even more.
• It fails more often than surgical abortion and has a lower success rate than Mifeprex™.
• It takes longer to complete than either Mifeprex™ or surgical abortion.
• Not good method if you are trying to conceal abortion.
• Advisable to have support.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• A doctor must insert instruments inside the uterus.
• Anesthetics and drugs to manage pain during the procedure may cause side effects. (Serious problems are rare.)
• There are possible complications, although they occur in less than 1% of cases.
• You may have less control over the abortion process and who is able to be with you during some parts of the process.
• The vacuum aspirator makes a noise. If available, a manual aspirator is silent.
• It may not be done as early in the pregnancy as with the other methods depending on doctor.
• It cannot end a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:40 PM

Abortion

12. How will I be affected emotionally?

No matter which method you choose, it's important to be sure of your decision. No one should be forcing you or pressuring you into any decision about pregnancy. If you have strong doubts about what is right for you, take the time to consider your choices, even if that means you will not be eligible for a medical abortion. Counseling or further thinking may help. The great majority of women do not regret their decision or have serious depression after an abortion. Of course you may have a variety of feelings, as you would about any important life decision.

• Some women are anxious waiting for the abortion process to complete.
• Viewing the pregnancy tissue may be difficult.

• Some women are anxious waiting for the abortion process to complete.
• Viewing the pregnancy tissue may be difficult.

Vacuum Aspiration:
• Some women are anxious in a medical setting or with the idea of surgery.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
OrdinaryM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

that is a great article
Old 21-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
q8cbr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey thank you too much
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GrainM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very helpful! tkx
Old 30-10-2009, 02:29 PM

Five kinds of condoms: A guide for consumers
Go Ask Alice!: Five kinds of condoms: A guide for consumers

s you've noted, condoms are made from different materials — latex, lambskin, polyurethane, and also a new material called polyisoprene. Latex condoms are some of the most widely available and among the least expensive. The market offers several brands, each coming in a variety of sizes, colors, textures, shapes, and even flavors. Some are already coated with the spermicide Nonoxynol-9 (N-9), but this slight amount has been found to be inadequate in protecting against pregnancy. Additionally, research no longer promotes the use of N-9 as it may facilitate HIV transmission (read Condoms with nonoxynol-9 (N-9) — do they increase HIV risk? in the Go Ask Alice! archive).

Polyisoprene condoms are the newest condom option on the market. Ideal for people allergic to latex or polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms have a soft natural feel that conforms to the skin similarly to latex. Some claim polyisoprene condoms are more comfortable than latex; you'll have to experiment as a couple to find which material suits your groove the best. Right now polyisoprene condoms are sold in the United States by LifeStyles (SKYN) and Durex (Avanti Bare) brands.

Polyurethane condoms have long been the go-to for those with latex allergies. But even with the new polyisoprene condom on the market, polyurethane may still be a great choice for lots of couples. Compared to latex, polyurethane condoms are thinner and stronger, and tend to have a less constricting fit. Polyurethane condoms also transfer heat more efficiently, which some say increases pleasure.

Unlike other condoms, the polyurethane variety are available in male and female versions. Worn by women, the female condom is a sheath that's inserted into a vagina up to eight hours before intercourse. Adding extra water-based lube helps increase comfort and decrease noise. (Note: female condoms should not to be used together with male condoms.) Check out What is a female condom? in the Go Ask Alice! archive for more information about this method. Polyurethane and latex condoms provide comparable protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). And while they also offer comparable pregnancy protection, polyurethane are pricier than latex condoms.

Lambskin condoms, in contrast, are made from the oldest material on the market — the intestinal membrane of a lamb. Small pores make lambskin condoms ineffective in protecting against viruses that cause STIs. But they do protect against pregnancy, since the pores are too small for sperm to pass through. Lambskin supposedly has a more "natural" feel than latex and polyurethane, although the verdict is still out on how they stack up to polyisoprene condoms in this department.

All four male condom types offer the same statistical effectiveness against pregnancy, which is your primary concern. Contraceptive Technology estimates that only 3 percent of couples who consistently and correctly use male condoms will experience failure in the first year of usage. Female condoms have a probability of pregnancy of 5 percent, which still makes them quite an effective method of pregnancy prevention. The safest route in avoiding an unexpected pregnancy is to use a combination of hormonal birth control and a backup method, such as using male condoms. When using condoms alone, correct and consistent use will maximize their intended efficacy to keep you from getting pregnant.

All five condom options — male latex, polyisoprene, polyurethane, and lambskin condoms as well as the female condom — offer similar protection against pregnancy. Other factors that could figure into your choice might include your budget, availability, how they feel, willingness to experiment, and animal rights convictions. Have fun trying them out!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1