The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dj19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

if got some visuals to go along the story will be belly good le... heheheheh
Old 30-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj19 View Post
if got some visuals to go along the story will be belly good le... heheheheh
Sorry Bro... I have to disappoint you here as the relationship between Lorraine & I is one based on mutual respect for each other's privacy. Pics were never taken for the purpose of enhancing the atmosphere and kinkiness simply because it cannot be done. She's married and she's not the only person involved... =)

Please continue to furnish me with your valuable feedback bros. Thank you for those who have upped me by giving me valuable points. To those who think that the story thus far is a bit of a anti-climax... do not worry. There's more to come, not forgetting that the story is still developing....
Old 30-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Where do I sign..." Lorraine's once again composed voice rings out in my ear, reverberating through every ounce of muscle I have. We have both regained our composture. While I can only manage a sincerely smile that somehow looks sheepish, she was perfectly composed...

I watched as she puts her signature on every line she's suppoised to sign on. Her signatures were crisp and perfect, every single one of them.

"Done!" She exclaimed with her last stroke of the pen in place on the final page of tedious documentations. I smiled at her "Thank you!" and inspected every page. All in place, nothing missing...

I looked at her pretty pixie face and found her staring right back at me, both her hands raised to sweep her messed up face back into a tinny bunch. The fringe still falls perfectly on her sweet face, her gaze a twinkling one...

"Yup!" She said. "All done... thank you..." Like a child riding his bike for the 1st time, she inspected the documentations... "Yup, all done..."

"Er... Lorraine... I think you should hold onto the documentations first. I feel, after what just happened, that you should consider seriously if I should be allowed to service you... or if you should indeed go ahead with whatever you've just signed" I looked at her blankly and said. Deep down, i felt this was the only way to maintain my professionalism and morals.

"What happened?" She retorted jokingly with a mock look of confusion? Her eyes twinkled on still as she looked at me. I knew she was scanning for all details available on my face and I felt sure she saw my brows twitch in anxiety...

"Look..." She saw that I wasn't gonna relent.. "I can buy all these myself... I was in the industry... I Know..." She paused "I chose you not because I find you good looking or because we are close..." *Laughters... "Ok... Maybe because we are close... but more importantly... because I know you can be trusted as a friend, as a person, as an advisor."

As she was saying all these, the look on her face was imprest in my mind. Even now, I can see it so vividly... Her staring right into my eyes... "I trust you are professional. Things could have gotten so much worst back then. You stopped it didn't you?"

She got up and walked to the door. "Besides... we are both adults. Shit happens..." She laughed as she opens the door. "I'll go ahead... and I need to pick Glen up."

"Bye Junior..." I walked right out the door in absolute disbelief and disorientation. She's one amazing girl, I told myself, as a whiff of the smell of her drifted into my nostrils, reminding me how she smelt just then...

Crazy was the next thing I said to myself, a smile forming on my face...
Old 30-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

I spent the next two days being confused about what happened. Not wanting to be distracted from my work & studies, I numbed myself with work and revision so as to prevent myself from thinking about what just happened.

Nonetheless, she's still my neighbour and my client after all and I cannot avoid the unavoidable. This fact was made known to me on the third day since the last incredulous encounter we shared.

"Wei... avoiding me ah" That voice that greeted me... Shit.... I thought to myself as I stepped out of the lift on the ground floor

"Huh... No ah..." I replied with a smile.. Damn fake I thought.

"No???" Lorraine jested... "Then how come you weren't downstairs over the last two days to jog? I wait until 6 everyday still don't see you le...." Pause. "Take it easy. I'm not gonna eat you up... You submitted my case already anot..."

"Yes... Was fully done up yesterday... your cheque was also thrown in already" I replied with a smile... still looking damn fake and more stoned.

"Good... I thought your silly ethical nature will cause you to sit on it... Luckily you still have some brains..." She looked at me with a gentle smile.. "Breakfast?"
Old 30-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

She was sexually cultivating you, junior...so what the heck you should just let your small head do the thinking! Bet you she was disappointed at your lack of balls! She was literally hand holding you to her pussy and you had to embarrass her!

Hope the next time round you took the initiative and not make her lose face!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 30-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

Ya...ya... Let the small head do the thinking... When the army officer get to know about it then you know:-) is the ts parent prepare to move house...

To ts, please proceed with your story. Just be more careful:-)
Old 30-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Breakfast was the usual, which was what I hate for the first time, the usual chatter without the usual ease. Atmosphere between us was still a little awkward after what happened. But at least this time, I got to pay for the breakfast as I was no longer unemployed. That made me feel better I guess.

It was at MacDonalds, over muffins, sausages & scrambled eggs with shitty Iced Cafe Lattes... That was one thing we laughed over, further loosening any awkwardness in the air. Gradually, as the banter went on, the awkwardness diminished.

The chat wore on over how shitty MacDonald's service is, how shitty the coffee is... and finally...

"How do you think two persons get attracted?" She asked with her usual point-blank straightness. Ouch, I felt shot.

"When two persons are most drawn to one another no matter how hard they try to fight it?" I found myself answering without even thinking.

"Exactly..." She quipped, her eyes twinkling once again. She paused a moment to examine my expressionless face... and broke into laughter. "So no biggie about what happened betwene us that day right?" Pause... "Like I said, we are both adults..."

"Let's go... I'll give you a lift to your office, if that's where you are headed..."

As I waited for her to get into the her and the moment she did... "I'm attracted to you and I know you are to me as well... Physically, Intellectually, whatever. It is attraction nonetheless."

She buckled her safety belt and once again, I had a peak of her accentuated bosoms the minute the belt went across her body and into the holster. With a look of indifference, she stepped on the accelerator and we were on our way on road and in thoughts...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
She was sexually cultivating you, junior...so what the heck you should just let your small head do the thinking! Bet you she was disappointed at your lack of balls! She was literally hand holding you to her pussy and you had to embarrass her!

Hope the next time round you took the initiative and not make her lose face!
Hi Bro... Thanks for your piece of advise... but really didn't wanna be attracted to her for physical or sexual reasons, nor partake in any act together with her back then... There are complications due to our relationship as friend and client. Moreover, she's married....

Most of all, she's a nice person to begin with so I really didn't want her to regret in the aftermath....

But yeah, things kindda change a little towards as the story progresses. Thanks bro for your encouragement...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong1213 View Post
Ya...ya... Let the small head do the thinking... When the army officer get to know about it then you know:-) is the ts parent prepare to move house...

To ts, please proceed with your story. Just be more careful:-)
Yes I will, not in posting but also in the act of seeing her as well... Still trying to fine-tune the art of balancing...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

Lol... luckily today the workload isn't great... I'm trying to fast forward as much as I can to the actual juicy parts for bros who are camping. I was just in school and my lecturer was drawing the local min, local max graphs. When he marked it the top of the curve with a big red dot, all I could think of was the pink left nipple and I almost threw my coffee out (I was drinking while he was talking...

To Bros who liked my story and what happened to me, please give me your feedback for reference purposes so that I might know where to go henceforth (story is still progressing as we speak). If you truely like it, then please allot me some precious points as you will...

Thanks and I look forward to hearing comments from you guys...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

The entire day at work... I was not able to focus and I kept hearing Lorraine's voice ring in my head "How do you think two persons get attracted to one another?" The lively conversation with my dead-panned voice kept going on and on like a broken tape recorder.

Couldn't take it anymore and I went to the washroom to freshen up. As I washed my face with water, what happened between me and her over the past couple months or so kept replaying in my head. I must be nuts.... I knew I wanted her and yet I know full-well I had to push her away as well. Some brothers encouraged 'Small head over big head' but I was not ready to apply that maxim on Lorraine. To me, she was a caring mother, a good wife and a very good friend whom understands me to a great extent, much more than my own friends whom I've known for years ever did. My professional relationship with her only serves to complicate things further...

I was also wondering as well and deduced eventually that she was merely teasing me when she said that she was attracted to me. I justified that if she was truely attracted to me, she would share the woes of her marriage (she doesn't look too happy with it anyway) with me but she never mentioned more than she should nor was ever willing to share more.

I knew I was attracted to her charisma and poise, as well as to how beautiful she looked and how sexy she was. Finally, I convinced myself that I would never have felt any urges if I had not seen her pink nipple... hahaha... coz all guys would be extremely turned on by that...

I decided that I'll run with her the following day...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Stan,

your phrasing and style very readable and vivid.

You can be Singapore Woody Allen.

Well done.

Keep writing....
Old 30-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

nice story/ real time story bro, witing for your continuation...
Old 30-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

I met Lorraine again at 5a.m. the following morning and for many more days to come. These days, as long as its a weekday, we'd make that run together unless it rains.

Life resumed to normal and our friendship grew as nothing was mentioned of that faithful day at her place. To prevent myself from fantasizing, I reminded myself continuously of one observation I made at her place... Her man is one dutiful provider. I did not want to wreck whatever it is that she had then.

We continued our practise of jogging together in the morning and I grew more and more comfortable with presence next to me. We started talking and joking more than ever. Jogs in the morn, the occasional tea or cuppa bundled with our usual hearty banters and jokes. Dinners and weekends are reserved for her family but occasionally she would SMS me for a discreet puff at the staircase. She was a great guidance to me and we would even discuss schoolwork (calculus, economics problems) blah blah blah. We would also discuss about the economy in general and about investments, including investments she or I held. But yes, deep down, I was badly smittened with her.

I finally had a chance to see the husband though... It was one evening, at the lift lobby again when I saw her hubby, Glen and her waiting for the lift car.

I had seen them including the guy of which whom I suspects is her husband (duh... which other man could it be?) carrying huge ikea bags and I queued up behind them next to the lift... Lorraine was turning around to talk to her hubby when she saw me...

"Hey junior..." She smiled as she held onto her hubby's arms with one hand, the other one restraining her cub. She quickly introduced me as a neighbour, a friend and her... ummm.... 'financial advisor'. "Stanley, my hubby Darren." Well guess what, without even looking at me, her husband grunted in impatience.

WTF... there you have a beautiful woman for a wife who's trying to talk to you and all you did was maintain your aloof silence. That's not it, when she introduces a friend, neighbour and 'advisor' to you... you bloody grunt without even turning your eye or batting and eyelid.

That was it. I found myself eyeballing him. Truth be told, he is imposing... strong mascular frame & tall. Few guys can match me in terms of height but this one can. In fact, he was taller (damned). Nonetheless, I eyeballed him till he strutted into the lift without even waiting for his lovely wife.

I was enraged.... that guy's a complete brute... a farken Uruk-hai from LOTR. Piece of shit regular.... Cocky bastard. Nonetheless, I sensed Lorraine's discomfort and anger (shows on her face) and backed down....

Pressing the common floor button and subsequently holding the door open while the bastard struuted before Lorraine without giving two hoots about her, I watched as she turned left awkwardly to her apartment...

I'm starting to realize why she was unhappy and the worthy impression of 'dutiful provider' was beginning to change.
Old 30-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

We continued our morning runs and occasional lunches and tea. Each time we ran, I would be trying real hard to observe Lorraine from all aspects and what warranted such a behaviour from her Hubby, Darren. Due to what happened between us at her place the previous time, I couldn't help but wonder if she had been promiscuous or unfaithful towards her. Yet, the more I knew about her, the more I found that unlikely. On hindsight today, I can tell you its practically impossible of her but everybody has a breaking point no matter.

I did not ask and she did not speak of it, neither what happened between us back then nor what happened between her husband and her. I did not have to wait for long when I was heading off to work when I heard a very familiar agitated voice.

"Who the fuck is she! You better tell me know... It's no longer about the both of us anymore! We fucking have Glen now and if you are a fucking man...."

Lorraine was railing at the top of her voice at a the void deck of a different block, not too far away from ours. I saw her put the phone down in anger and complete exasperation as she sat down on the stone chairs.

"Girl... you ok?" I found myself walking towards her, genuinely concerned. She wasn't crying, but had a drop, or two, tears welling in her eyes. Knowing her, those weren't tears of sadness... it was tears of anger. She calmed herself down and looked into my eyes, point-blank and expressionless...

"Can I have a fag junior..."?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1