The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Bei Bei 1667 - "Sasa twin"

Thanks to bro BG for sharing another gem 1667 Bei Bei!

IMO she feels like a worthy replacement for the departed 1606 SaSa.

1. Package
- fair petite slim with nicely shaped C cuppers, though thighs a tad chunky
- long jet black hair; from some angles looks like a certain MP; but to me the physical attributes really reminiscent of a slimmer 1606 SaSa when she first arrived, though her rack slightly lose out to SaSa
- no visible tatoo; and v yummy pinkish abalone which is nice to savour and without smell

2. Service
- no frills service with no AR and catbath
- her BJ (I requested for cap) is nicely executed with adequate suction complemented by her sensuous strokes along the shaft and alternate licking of the balls- yummy
- minus point for not even lip pecking

3. Lovemaking
- I love it when the gal does not apply ky gel as it makes the lovemaking more pleasurable
- she was slightly juicy from my licking of her pussy, hence after capping my cock, she glided in from cowgal position smoothly. It felt so tight and cosy in her love hole; that I almost cummed within 10 strokes (maybe her resemblance to SaSa played a big part). Immediately requested her to dismount and I licked her fresh abalone again to give my shuddering cock some much needed reprieve. After regaining composure, I continued to ram her in multiple positions, doggie, missionary, spooning, before coming to explosive climax in my fav 'Thirst' position
- Chemistry was lacking (no frenching); but her willingness to accomdate multiple positions and lengthy duration makes her a keeper
- Hopefully she can open up more with more rtfs

At the end of lovemaking, enjoy being pampered with a full body massage

Only thing I'll fault here is no frenching to enhance to session further.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bei Bei 1667 - "Sasa twin"

Thanks to bro BG for sharing another gem 1667 Bei Bei!

IMO she feels like a worthy replacement for the departed 1606 SaSa.

1. Package
- fair petite slim with nicely shaped C cuppers, though thighs a tad chunky
- long jet black hair; from some angles looks like a certain MP; but to me the physical attributes really reminiscent of a slimmer 1606 SaSa when she first arrived, though her rack slightly lose out to SaSa
- no visible tatoo; and v yummy pinkish abalone which is nice to savour and without smell

2. Service
- no frills service with no AR and catbath
- her BJ (I requested for cap) is nicely executed with adequate suction complemented by her sensuous strokes along the shaft and alternate licking of the balls- yummy
- minus point for not even lip pecking

3. Lovemaking
- I love it when the gal does not apply ky gel as it makes the lovemaking more pleasurable
- she was slightly juicy from my licking of her pussy, hence after capping my cock, she glided in from cowgal position smoothly. It felt so tight and cosy in her love hole; that I almost cummed within 10 strokes (maybe her resemblance to SaSa played a big part). Immediately requested her to dismount and I licked her fresh abalone again to give my shuddering cock some much needed reprieve. After regaining composure, I continued to ram her in multiple positions, doggie, missionary, spooning, before coming to explosive climax in my fav 'Thirst' position
- Chemistry was lacking (no frenching); but her willingness to accomdate multiple positions and lengthy duration makes her a keeper
- Hopefully she can open up more with more rtfs

At the end of lovemaking, enjoy being pampered with a full body massage

Only thing I'll fault here is no frenching to enhance to session further.
Good fr bro. Keep it up. And you can post this in my busty thread too
Old 09-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

They felt real to me. Service quite good too. Loved my tongue tho speaks french poorly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Real one or enhanced one?
Old 09-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Bros,

Starting this list of fake/ not so fake/ real boobs for your reference/ sharing please.
In my humble opinion, I had categorized the gals I had tried this year; I might be wrong though:

1. Confirmed fakes
- 2033 Mei You full Cs
- 2062a Yue Yao full Bs (departed)

2. Slightly-to-more fake than real (nicely done)
- 1606 Zhi Zhi full firm Bs (her supporters pls don't flame me if I guesstimated wrongly)
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 2060 Xiao Ai full Bs

3. Real deals

- 1606 Xiang Xiang full Bs
- 1608 Jia Jia full Cs
- 1651 Xiao Ai Cs (departed)
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Vivi full Cs
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- WH04 Duo Duo full Bs
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 1856 Wei Yi Cs (departed)
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2040 Xiao Qian full Cs (departed)
- 2045 Sisi Cs
- 2058 Nai Cha full saggy Cs
- 2831a Xue Er full Bs (departed)

Kindly add on / correct, if any.
Tx!
Old 09-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bros,

Starting this list of fake/ not so fake/ real boobs for your reference/ sharing please.
In my humble opinion, I had categorized the gals I had tried this year; I might be wrong though:

1. Confirmed fakes
- 2033 Mei You full Cs

- 1606 Zhi Zhi full firm Bs (her supporters pls don't flame me if I guesstimated wrongly)
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 2060 Xiao Ai full Bs

3. Real deals

- 1608 Jia Jia full Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Vivi full Cs
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- WH04 Duo Duo full Bs
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2045 Sisi Cs

Tx!
Thanks for great sharing. I do suspect maybe ZhiZhi tits are fake but if They are that is a superb job. Most importantly they are of the right size and very shiok to squeeze so really doesn't borther me a bit

Last edited by stpboc; 09-10-2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Add last sentence
Old 10-10-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Thanks for great sharing. I do suspect maybe ZhiZhi tits are fake but if They are that is a superb job. Most importantly they are of the right size and very shiok to squeeze so really doesn't borther me a bit
Most welcomed bro!
Nowadays chemistry plays an equally part for me.
Hence I'll overlook the 'fake' aspect if the gal is able to provide me gfe/ sexual chemistry during the session eg passionate frenching, accommodating, can lick pussy, boobs etc.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
I think about it "fake" is not close to the reality. I think the right word is slightly enhanced ... super nice tits she has.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros,

1. Confirmed fakes
- 2033 Mei You full Cs

- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 2060 Xiao Ai full Bs

3. Real deals

- 1608 Jia Jia full Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Vivi full Cs
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- WH04 Duo Duo full Bs
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2045 Sisi Cs

Tx!
Real Deals
1612 BoBo Cs
2062A Yue Tian firm Ds (hopefully she slim back down liao - any bro can update pls)
Old 10-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Updated list as of 10 Oct 2017

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 2033 Mei You full Cs

2. Slightly-to-more enhanced than real (nicely done)
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 2060 Xiao Ai full Bs

3. Real deals

- 1608 Jia Jia full Cs
- 1612 Bobo Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Vivi full Cs
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- WH04 Duo Duo full Bs
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2045 Sisi Cs
- 2062a Yue Tian firm Ds
Old 10-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Updated list as of 10 Oct 2017

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 2033 Mei You full Cs

2. Slightly-to-more enhanced than real (nicely done)
- 1617 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 2060 Xiao Ai full Bs

3. Real deals

- 1608 Jia Jia full Cs
- 1612 Bobo Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a Vivi full Cs
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- WH04 Duo Duo full Bs
- WH04 Zhen Zhen full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- 2036 NaNa full Bs
- 2036 Coco Cs
- 2045 Sisi Cs
- 2062a Yue Tian firm Ds
Good effort! such lists are indeed useful!
Old 10-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiRetired View Post
Real Deals
1612 BoBo Cs
2062A Yue Tian firm Ds (hopefully she slim back down liao - any bro can update pls)
I last saw YT 1 month ago. Slim down no way, her thunder tighs are
Seriously chucky now. Even from the begining her D were sagging. But for that size surely will sag , is just how much.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 9
KeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, I suspect that 2045 Sisi are very well down enhancements.

A few times I grabbed in various positions, especially when she is above ... I can feel something hard under both boobs ...

I asked her before but she said no. But, the hard parts are exactly symmetrical under both boobs ...
Old 10-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
Actually, I suspect that 2045 Sisi are very well down enhancements.

A few times I grabbed in various positions, especially when she is above ... I can feel something hard under both boobs ...

I asked her before but she said no. But, the hard parts are exactly symmetrical under both boobs ...
That means Zhi Zhi ones maybe real. Never feel anything hard inside
Old 10-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That means Zhi Zhi ones maybe real. Never feel anything hard inside
IMO, hers are natural. Very homogenous feel.

There are WLs who worked as a farmer usually have solid and supple tits. Some were due to good gene (inhereditary) but some eventually became saggy due to poor maintenance (eg poor design, poor quality and/or wrong size bra that led to lack of support).

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
IMO, hers are natural. Very homogenous feel.

There are WLs who worked as a farmer usually have solid and supple tits. Some were due to good gene (inhereditary) but some eventually became saggy due to poor maintenance (eg poor design, poor quality and/or wrong size bra that led to lack of support).
Thanks for confirmation. Too nice and well porpotion so initially suspect could it be enhanced
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1