The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
glad u enjoyed yrself wif this Tang Tang (1639) bro...got u upped for spreading the word on this gem who curiously does not seem to be getting much publicity in sbf...wonder why?

Oh yes now tat u mention it, perhaps she does look abit like Elva as well?!...apart fm her lips, think she also has gorgeous mesmerizing eyes!
Thanks for the up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
If really Tang Tang Look like Elva means must try !
Yes yes, go go
Old 04-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, bei bei is indeed an angpai in the making, but one thing i am interested to check with u, since u met her in changan before, recently i tried her , she tell me she is from inner mongolia.
so i wonder if she is really from inner mongoliaor chongqing? but one thing, i feel her looks her facial features is quite mongolian, high bridge sharp nose, high cheekbone with cat eyes a bit of mongolian slant. n squarish roundish jaw.
she is also busty c-d cup which is also very mongolian. but her height is low at around 1.58-1.61. mongolian most very tall though got exception.

any bros can enlighten me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colony67 View Post
My first FR here.
The world is really damn small , chanced upon this girl who happen to be my favorite sauna girl in ChangAn! OMFG. I guess all the sauna/KTV girls in CA and CP are going to flock here for biz

Name: Bei Bei
Origin - Chong Qing
Home Base - 1817

Looks - 7/10

She may not be the very pretty type but she has this Sultry look , the "Hu li jing" look who will seduce every deprived husbands, if you know what I mean

Body/Tits - 8.5/10

She lacks a bit of height , around 1.58m but I love her Fair and Slim Body with Natural and firm D Cupper. Its just amazing how a petite woman can have such big knockers. God's Gift to man. Spend lots of time caressing and moulding her prized assets like a deprived child

Shower - 8.5/10

Cat bath done professionally , using her prized assets . BBBJ included.

BBBJ - 9/10

I rate her high for this department because she is sauna trained in CA. Love her deep throat , without feeling her teeth at all .

FJ - 9/10

She has got real good stamina , Did her on top , reverse cowgirl , Standing doggy , and finished off in missionary

Overall - 9.5/10

Oh well what can I say? I already mentioned she is my fav sauna girl in CA.
I just cannot believe she is here working. I guess we are fated to meet.
Trust me , she is going to be the future Ang Pai in the making
Old 04-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
bro, bei bei is indeed an angpai in the making, but one thing i am interested to check with u, since u met her in changan before, recently i tried her , she tell me she is from inner mongolia.
so i wonder if she is really from inner mongoliaor chongqing? but one thing, i feel her looks her facial features is quite mongolian, high bridge sharp nose, high cheekbone with cat eyes a bit of mongolian slant. n squarish roundish jaw.
she is also busty c-d cup which is also very mongolian. but her height is low at around 1.58-1.61. mongolian most very tall though got exception.

any bros can enlighten me?
she is from chongqing i believe

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 19-07-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
she is from chongqing i believe, her eyes is enhanced

i only heard of enhanced nose or jaw , n facelift, even eyes also can enhanced?

dont know why she tell me she from inner mongolia , at first outside say shanghai, then inside room say mongolia, mongolian very few so petite, although her big boobs is natural like mongolian, n square jaw n high bridge sharp nose also look like mongolian or russian.

but her nose looks natural , eyes maybe wear fake eyelash n maybe colour contact. i guess she tell u she from chongqing right?

well chongqing girls r hot , i also like chongqing girls , just find it funny why she say she shanghai, shanghai so what ? big fuck, shanghai where got so pretty girl like her? they r just well educated n well developed city , but shanghai girls i think is overhyped.

well perhaps she is from chongqing, maybe she just joking with me , she really very naughty n playful girl, in bed even more naughty,

good skin also, fair like chongqing n ,mongolian also , haha
any bros whom she tell u she is from inner mongolia , please say here, then we can further investigate, but one thing i notice about geylang is chongqing , hunan sichuan n dongbei girls are the most common. inner mongolia , northwest very few. and i never ever heard of tibetan, never before, not even in china.

i wonder if there are tibetan wl or fl in sg and china or elsewhere ? i know sichuan got tibetan . wonder if u guys are tired of looking at han chinese girls, i love angmo the most especially russian as they got sharp features and voluptuous tall figure. northern chinese ethnic minority like hui , uighur , mongolian, manchurian etc also got good features and figure.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

i committed a silly mistake..i should have heeded many bros advice which most will say n do: never find wl who is going to ord soon. 不聽老人言 吃虧在眼前 . i last year find feng huang 2045, was her regular, that time she still very horny n wear
fishnet stocking n very commando. i got good chemistry with her, every time go will french n i paint pussy she allow n she moan a lot. i french also french deep deep with her,fuck also very enthu can tell she fucking horny last year.
this year cny start to slack a little but still acceptable, now, feng huang 2045 going back in around 2 months time, no more wear fishnet stockings ,no french , no cunninlingus. attitude still ok, but very big difference, last time so horny, now like 看破紅塵 , i wont say cold, still got a bit of service, but can tell she really burnt out n tired , fucking also no stamina , and i was her first customer in that afternoon when they just opened!

i guess this is called ord mood? haha , i near ord that time also like that. should have thought of that. feng huang 2045 service now is more like cat100 or cat80 instead of cat150, even though i pay cat150.

and 2045 environment sucks big time, so small and run down , okt also very fucked up attitude n rude , like what china ppl say 老鳖三 没文化 , never mind i dont 计较 with this type of low class vermin.

next time u wanna book any gem from 2045 , i suggest u go to better more high class bigger n luxurious house like club style 1817 and westerhout yi tiao long. 0819 although big but still lousy realtively speaking compared with 1817 n ytl. 1817 n ytl the okt more polite n friendly.

thats my advice for fellow bros , shun wls going to ord, best is find new recruits, and order angpai from lousy house to better environment like 1817 n ytl. ytl sister house w1619 not bad. n 1606 environment also good, spacious room n waiting corner, while waiting can smoke, drink tea , chat with cheong buddy or watch tv provided there.

ONE THING I must suggest, any bros who know when any wl gonna ord soon in a few months, can contribute here , and can put into the list n state beside that particular wl.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-07-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

(to any bros doing big boobs list , thank you for your contribution. heres my suggestion to further improve n benefit fellow bros)

example, can state beside feng huang 2045 in the list that ord soon , and can REMOVE the commando word beside feng huang . last time she was commando, now is ex- commando, now the standard drop to cook clerk storeman . if feng huang 2045 is commando, then bei bei 1817 is heavenly commando deity .

commando in geylang scene should be more like a state of performance which can change, and updated here. well in military if commando become fucked up, i guess they will get post out too.

quality control is also very important , this benefits not only fellow bros, but is also fair to new wls eager to do well, if a laojiao is overhyped, everybody find her, new wl got less chance. okt who brought in gem also waste effort. so bros, few free to update and point out slacking ''çommandos'' and new commando candidates. and of course ord date is a very reliable estimate of performance. wl give fucked up attitude or half fucked job because in ord mood , may as well just fuck off and dont waste our money . that money can be spent on new hardworking wls.

The Germans run their FKK and their country , in general , clockwork , efficient , methodical ,orderly , ingenious, advanced and sophisticated. best quality control , stringent standards in everything from women to tech products. example , Artemis in Berlin and Palace in Frankfurt, bros got a chance can go there. I 樂不思蜀 thats heaven on earth. with highly competitive pricing and standards. if only sg brothel is as good as the Germans.. Amsterdam also loses to the Germans hands down, dutch commercial sex is overhyped , low standard and a rip off . most angmo will advise u not to go there.

now in sg , i only choose 1817 and yitiaolong westerhout for good ambience and high standards in general. always can find busty girls there , and i can always get other girls from other houses over with the help of the friendly okt.

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 05-07-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
manage to book her two days back and time spent with her is worth it

FR on house 1606 Rong Rong mid 20s mm JiangSu

Face: 8.0/10
(bubbly vivacious friendly type, big smoky eyes, wears fakes lashes which look nice. lots of nu ren wei appeal. My type of girl.)

Height: 1.68m
(She is tall. I like tall girls. )

Boobs: 8.0/10
(A Natural 36C frontal assets! Definitely a must try for Boobs lovers! They were certainly very shiokalicious to lick, suck, mould and caress )

Body: 7.2/10
(Fair, smooth and curvy. A great body to have sex esp that butt as a few bros mentioned )

Bath: 7.5/10
(Very hygienic. Soaps and washes me from neck to legs. I like the feeling when she soaped my dick and pcc me for a good 5mins. Feeling very shiok nearly cum. Luckily I can tahan )

Frenching: 8.4/10
(passionate sensuous engaging frenching. lots of GFE feel)

Catbath: 7.2/10
(Wet and sensual cat bath)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(She is quite good in BBBJ. Can feel her suction and her tongue swirling around the tip of my dick. I like the part when she deep throat all the way. I also like the way she pcc me and at the same time licking sucking my balls. Very shiok. nearly cum and i ask her to stop immediately.)

FJ: 8.0/10
(We had sex in missionary, cowgirl, doggie on the bed and standing doggie. Very nice moaning. Great riding skills. Manage to make me cum in cowgirl position.)

GFE: 8.2/10
(Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We exceed the time by 5mins.)

RTF: Yes
Yest went down wanting to RTF her to find out she now on CODE RED. have to wait a week to enjoy her again
Old 05-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
axxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Yest went down wanting to RTF 1606 RR to find out she now on CODE RED. have to wait a week to enjoy her again
Haha.. Guess I more lucky. Had her on Thursday

GFE GAO GAO
Old 06-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Bros - here is the latest update of the list. I hope it continues to be helpful to those of us who appreciate the upper figure. Note that the commando tag has been removed as many were misusing it and too many discussions about who is and isn't. Have received many PMs about this topic so the tag is gone now - apologies to those who used it but there are some at SBF that just cannot be happy with any efforts being done to help cheongsters here.

Please also, provide input on RODs - I cannot keep up. Thanks. PS - if anyone knows how to paste from word without losing the formatting please PM me.

0819 >> Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m)

1606 >> Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m)
1606A >> Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1612 >> Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), JJ(B+/C brownish 1.65m), Ke Ke(B+ 1.65m), Xiao S(B+ pinkish 1.55m)
1615 >> Bai He(C light brown 1.55m), Lu Lu(B+),Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Zhen Zhen(C+ 1.64m)
1617 >> Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1651 >> Ke Ke(C+/D pinkish 1.6m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Jia Jia (D pink small 1.62m), Jo Jo(ENH C+ 1.7m pink), Judy(B+/C), Lu Lu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Miao Miao(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Na Na(ENH B+/C brown 1.7m), Ni Ni(B+/C pinkish 1.6m), Tian Tian(B+), Xiao Nu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Wen Wen (B+ 1.6m), Xiao Xue(C pink), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yi Yi(D pinkish 1.62m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Han Zhi(C+/D pale pink small 1.57m), Hong Hong(C brown 1.65m), Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m)
16W06 >> JC(B+ 1.63m), Yin Duo Duo(C+/D pink 1.6m), Zhen Mei(B+ brown big 1.68m)
16W12 >> Ke Ke(B+/C 1.6m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim)
16W15 >> Chen Chen(B+ 1.58m), Fei Er(C), Jing Jing(C+ pinkish 1.67m), An Qi(B+ brown 1.58m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Yan Zi(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy), Dou Dou(C+)

1803 >> Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.64m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Meng Lu (B+ light brown/pinkish 1.6m), Zhi Ling(B+ light pinkish brown big)
1809 >> Apple(C brownish pink), Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Anqi(C 1.63m curvy), Le Le(B+ 1.66m), Zi Xing(C pink)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Mei(B+/C light brown 1.57m), Xiao Yan(B+)
2041 >> Gi Gi(C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Ke Xin(ENH B+/C slim and curvy), Lily(B+ pink 1.58m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Piao Yang(B+)
2045A >> Fang Xiang (B+ 1.64m)
2047 >> Jia Bao(B+), Jia Ling(B+ 1.6m), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Meng(C light brown 1.58m), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Ye Ye(B+ pinkish 1.56m)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling Liu 06(C)
2831A >> Lisa(B+ light brown 1.65m), Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+ brown 1.62m), Xiao Mi(C)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Old 06-07-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post

16W15 >> Chen Chen(B+ 1.58m)
1803 >> Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.64m)
1805 >> Zhi Ling(B+ light pinkish brown big)
2040 >> Xiao Mei(B+/C light brown 1.57m)
2047 >> Jia Ling(B+ 1.6m)
Above girls ORD

A correction: jia ling 2047 will ord next month together with jia bao

Last edited by slyer; 13-07-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro Slyer.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

bro miwantit, salute u for your efforts, i thank u n appreciate that.

now bros can shop around geylang knowing roughly what type of height n figure each house has so they can find the type that suits them in a faster and most importantly without any false hope or impressions.

after my experience cheonging in sg , china and europe, my advice be a liitle skeptical on deals that sound too good, look out more for the objective details like height n cup size which is the reason why i love your list bro miwantit. reviews r still useful, but take it with a pinch of salt.

Newcomers are usually the best n most eager performers, so i usually look out for them, and those ord in a few months time i confirm shun them , any wl gonna ord soon i will contribute here too , and newcomers , of course , i will say too.

example, 0819 xiao bing came in march 2014, her service also not bad, can see she is eager to serve, the only thing bad is the 0819 place is big but not as beautiful as yitiaolong westerhout, a bit rundown and okt attitude also very fucked up n rude. westerhout ytl okt still ok. no wonder most of my cheong buddies always call 0819 wl over to westerhout.

well, once again , thanks miwantit for your list as it still really serves as an important guide on the houses, sometime u just get spoilt for choice n feel lost, at least bros know where to look see first.

Thank you very much bro slyer , knowing which wl goin to or already ord is also very important, informed decisions can be made to avoid disappointments and protect consumers

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 06-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:21 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the only thing bad is the 0819 place is big but not as beautiful as yitiaolong westerhout, a bit rundown and okt attitude also very fucked up n rude. westerhout ytl okt still ok. no wonder most of my cheong buddies always call 0819 wl over to westerhout.
I beg to differ. I think 0819 OKT has better attitude & is more polite/courteous than YTL W12 OKT (Skinny monkey face ah beng). I seldom go to W12 nowadays cos I dislike this skinny monkey faced ah beng OKT. My 2 RMB worth opinion.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

well, i guess u might be right, perhaps is because i always freq westerhout ytl , so the skinny ah beng okt friendly to me, 0819 i seldom go .

but one thing for sure, the auntie okt at 1817 is very friendly and helpful and the
ambience is really 6 star , got blue lights all over and whole place is so ornate and cosy, i heard opened in 2012 or 11, looks very new and very luxurious.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
well, i guess u might be right, perhaps is because i always freq westerhout ytl , so the skinny ah beng okt friendly to me, 0819 i seldom go .

but one thing for sure, the auntie okt at 1817 is very friendly and helpful and the
ambience is really 6 star , got blue lights all over and whole place is so ornate and cosy, i heard opened in 2012 or 11, looks very new and very luxurious.
W12 YTL skinny monkey faced ah beng OKT at times is very sacarstic towards customers and belittle them There was once I park my car outside his shop, he treats me like king. While he treated another walk in customer shabbily
same goes for W19 plump OKT who has attitude problem.

Some punters may find 1649 aunty OKT rude. But so far she treats me well. No issue with her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1