The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
i rather stay at hana hotel instead if dju dju..Dju Dju hotel is about the same price or cheaper by few dollars only compare to hana hotel...Dju2 hotel do not have security guard...So i dont recommed to stay there..
Hi. Thank you so much for your advice & recommendation. Will take note. And also some have said their beds and room smell cmi. But its really cheap n quite big though. Will check out Hana n those nearby.
Regards.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Hello bros,

What would you do if you had a 3 hours window of free time when your gf goes massage and leave you on your own?

Interesting to know what fellow bro have in mind.
But why don't you join her? You don't like massage?

You must be suggesting something naughty.

Scroll back for all the oysters
Old 02-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Or a visit to tua pek kong temple if you choose not to betray your most beloved gf?
Old 02-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

With a little patience and luck manage to bonk 2 indo chinese for st. Price is bit above st rate but guess that's what I got for bonking 2 indo chinese gals.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You stayed for a week or so in Batam,the room key you got should work (by putting the card in and pulling it out again a few times more). What is not working right was the door sensor (not the card),hehehe...the 1st time you slide the door key into the door,it may not work becos the sensor on the door may not have detected the key,try again...it should work either on the 2nd or 3rd try.
Indeed, I am sure the problem is more on the card reader, rather than on the card. I was in 275 for 1 week. I often had to insert the card 2 or 3 times before seeing the green light.
Once, there was no way to enter. Always red light. So I had to go to the reception to rewrite the card. They did, and I still I could not open.
So they changed the card: "New card Sir!".
I counter-replied: "Maybe change new door, not new card."
"Not possible Sir, ahaha".
I think they took my words as a joke, but I was partially serious.

Quote:
I believe it is the 'usual policy' for the hotel to exchange the key if a guest holding its "hotel key" (with room number on it) were able to bring it to them (the reception), claiming it doesnt work. It would be especially so if the receptionist already noticed a certain "group of guests" were being seen together going up to their respective same room.
If they know the guest. But not if "friends of a hotel guest" come with the room key without the legitimate hotel guest (the one who pays the room and is registered). Then anyone finding a lost card on the floor could enter the room and search for goods to remove. Even if the card is lost in the mall.

No way this could be a policy. In other cities (incl. KL, Sheraton), when I have to rewrite my card if the employee at the reception desk does not know me, he/she asks my IDs to be sure that I am the legitimate owner of the card.

However, I am not complaining about the Reception Staff. They saw me going out friendly with the group of girls and they optmistically, but appropriately, assumed that they did not kill me while we were out for dinner, to be able to go back to my room with my key to remove my valuables.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
... I had a good experience at Sweet Massage...
Missed the sweet Angel there.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Missed the sweet Angel there.
YOU missed or I missed the Angel??

Last edited by Black Page; 03-07-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Gunas is Cool - loads of Potential

Did you try the Alamanda spa at Bateman Harbour hotel. Any idea the girls there can go to our room. Can up them. Thanks
Old 03-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya
This is the highest risk IMHO.
hv heard from ferry crews....
Some girls who took the last feery..
try trvl to sgp got denial entry.
And got to sleep on the ferry overnight...
About outsourcing,during my June 2017 Trip,i met with a case which caught me off guard and yet there's nothing much i can do about it. Travel agent didnt pay the airline company (even when i already paid them) due to some system issue,hehehe...resulting my girl got trapped in Hang Nadim airport on her return and i was already at the ferry terminal when she called...so how? Let's not forget its Ramadan period where air tickets can cost quite a bomb...hehehe...

My solution,stay 1 more night in Batam FOR FREE (which i didnt)...hehehe...shall share more on my 40th Batam trip June's summary. Its a rare experience that i need to have them kept in my Batam info data base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar21 View Post
Thanks nono for the info. I find it quite affordable. I didnt know there were a few types, as i thought u bought just 1 type of kueh lapis. So far have bought from the hypermarket at batam center. The taste is so-so.
There are actually many types,and from other brands too. I realize the problem with layer cake is their freshness. So i only try to go for the fresh and tastiest ones. It is best eaten within 5 days (please keep them refrigerated if plan to go beyond 5 days). But 1kg of layer cake according to my mum's ex. colleagues in Jakarta equivalent to about 30 to 40 eggs.

Please do not underestimate the number of days many shopping malls 's cake shops keep their layer cake,hehehe...hence finding fresh ones are crucial for me to bring back to Sillypore.

Above one were from Lamoist brand,fresh ones are good but for the non-fresh type (which i notice few shops selling at Mega Mall),one will grew sick of the taste over time. Whereas Tea Story ones has been kept for a few days before it was sold. Diana brand,i watch them bake it,hehehe...but i only buy the prune version for my parents,and the traditional version for my girl.

Many brands of layer cake in Batam,gonna try them all...as my taste bud can be different from yours. 300k rupiah per 1 kg layer cake is actually on the higher-end side.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, what's the exchange rates u got over the pass few days.
XE was much higher than 96xx but none can give me 9600 which I got 2 weeks back. Yesterday only managed to get 9530 at best. XE was 9680.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
XE was much higher than 96xx but none can give me 9600 which I got 2 weeks back. Yesterday only managed to get 9530 at best. XE was 9680.
Good question!

Yesterday was weekend,so the rate was tagged (in Indonesia) at either the Friday rate or Saturday rate depending on which money changer you go to. Not many banks operate on a Sunday.

So,when you get below 9600 when XE is at 9680 on Sunday,it means you need to check Fri/Sat rate.

Hope that answer your question.

Cheers!

Side note : One of the reason why I often check on the Indonesia public holiday. I should be able to get 9600/SGD and/or higher, since XE is now at 9670/SGD at the point of this post.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good question!

Yesterday was weekend,so the rate was tagged (in Indonesia) at either the Friday rate or Saturday rate depending on which money changer you go to. Not many banks operate on a Sunday.

So,when you get below 9600 when XE is at 9680 on Sunday,it means you need to check Fri/Sat rate.

Hope that answer your question.

Cheers!

Side note : One of the reason why I often check on the Indonesia public holiday. I should be able to get 9600/SGD and/or higher, since XE is now at 9670/SGD at the point of this post.

Will be staying at ace hotel this weekend and need advise on money changer in the area and their rates. Intend to change 100 in sg first and the rest over there. Is there any money changer harborbay?

Any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Bros, what's the exchange rates u got over the pass few days.
I think i can answer this question as I'm quite close to a few moneychangers.

Usually, the local moneychanging rate for the week after a long weekend is lower than usual before the moneychangers have too much SGD on hand. They need to sell off their SGD before they can resume "business as usual".

For example, on last Thursday, the XE rate was hovering at around 9630-40. Usually, I will be able to get at least 9600-10 based on the average XE rate that day. However, I texted my usual moneychanger and he said the absolute best he can do was 9550. I also asked around in BCS and the usual offering was only 9520-30.

On the contrary, the XE rate today is around 9670-80 and the moneychanger says he can give me 9630; the rate should be marginally better tomorrow, I'm expecting 9650.

Hope this explains things a little.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
Will be staying at ace hotel this weekend and need advise on money changer in the area and their rates. Intend to change 100 in sg first and the rest over there.
I would suggest you to change around S$20 to S$50 in Singapore 1st if you are very new becos the rate is definitely better in Batam.

Singapore is still the worst place to change SGD to IDR unless its a few days before CNY eve.

Worst place in Batam to change money (inside batam ferry terminal) will be almost equivalent to the best money changer (Arcade 2nd floor) in Singapore. You don't really have a choice if you have zero rupiah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
Is there any money changer harborbay ?
Plenty of money changer in Harbour Bay (more than my 10 fingers,hehehe...). Every Batam ferry terminal always have plenty of money changer shops. The further a money changer is away from the terminal entrance, the better the rate. Nearer to your staying hotel,most money changer will give you an even better rate, BUT always check rates with at least 3 shops verbally in order to get the best.

Entrance = after you get past immigration custom (scanning your luggage)

Photo below is the entrance where you will walk out from after the custom officers scan your luggage (Harbour Bay arrival) :

On your right hand side from the entrance you seen above when you walk out,there will be 2 money changer (as below). They gives Batam's worst rate (unless its CNY 1st 2 to 3 days). My own perspective.

This is 2 the shops you will see...when you walk out of the Arrival glass door

So I suggest you walk down a little further...

...right to the end of the pathway,where you will see many more money changers. If you are lazy,just change there,tho they aren't giving the best rate (likely to be Batam's 2nd/3rd worst rate).

Important Note : always keep some smaller denomination of rupiah with you (2k,5k,10k,20k notes).You will need them. Or you can ask for smaller denomination at Batam money changer when you buy their rupiah.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will prolly be travelling to batam solo next tues for 2D1N. Hopefully the stock at booking joints will be good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1