The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ak77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi, Newbies here going hatyai this coming 16th nov,
any good recomm ?
what the overnite booking rate nowaday ?
which farm is better?
any massage salon with extra service?

kindly enlighten me, tks in advance
Old 12-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any 1 been songkhla beach? Is there any kangtao? Heard there is a pub with a lots of chio bu.... Jz dunno can da bao or nt?
Old 12-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak77 View Post
any good recomm ?
which farm is better?

Bro do write FR when u there. I'm going soon too
Old 12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
any good recomm ?
which farm is better?

Overnight for typical farms are 2500 - 3500baht nowadays. No particular farm is better as there are always runners. Really luck of the draw nowadays. I haven't seen a massage salon with any extra services as yet.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any good recomm ?
which farm is better?

Massage hv action-----only as front 094786859f---
Old 20-11-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dkbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't go to farm anymore due to my last experience.

Went to this farm( can't remember which one) and booked a girl. Came to my room and had my 1st bonk. No showering and no bj from her. Gfe down to the max. After I cleaned myself, she claimed that she wanted to eat at that japanese buffet at Lee Garden but i told her my friends and i going to have our dinner in 1hr time. She said she don't want to go with us and demanded me to give her money so she can eat there without me. WTF.... Immediately i asked her to FO since i already paid her service at the farm. No tip for her for sure.

I prefer girls from wechat. LT from 2k-3k. Reached my room at 5pm and will follow me around without much complain. Left at 9am next morning. 2 days of my wechat girls' experience really not bad compared to those from farm.

Hope my past experience helps....
Old 23-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Hatyai is becoming a really lousy place for playground fun. Better look elsewhere. Gals are also becoming mercenary. A few of the gals that I booked told me how they tricked their guys into loving them. Some Singaporean guys who think of themselves as big fuck because they have jobs that allow them to fly around, fall in love with these bitches and end up paying regular support money to them, learn Thai and even follow them to their villages at home. Really dumb. The gals just take them as money tree.

If they are really serious with the gals, better to marry them and bring them to Singapore. However, the guys would still have to continue providing money to pay for their home support. Anyway, to each his own.

I feel sad for our Singapore men who squander away their wealth and time.

Last edited by vkoolboi; 23-11-2015 at 12:39 AM.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Hatyai is becoming a really lousy place for playground fun. Better look elsewhere. Gals are also becoming mercenary. A few of the gals that I booked told me how they tricked their guys into loving them. Some Singaporean guys who think of themselves as big fuck because they have jobs that allow them to fly around, fall in love with these bitches and end up paying regular support money to them, learn Thai and even follow them to their villages at home. Really dumb. The gals just take them as money tree.

If they are really serious with the gals, better to marry them and bring them to Singapore. However, the guys would still have to continue providing money to pay for their home support. Anyway, to each his own.
Thanks for the info bro. I oredi booked and paid my next yr trip to Hatyai with AA. But after reading your post really need to think carefully whether need to fly down or not. Hatyai has totally changed, unlike the old days.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

the point for us is to enjoy there with better svc. Who is teacher who is student? Who is fish who is fisherman? Guys must think with bigger head always.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hatyai is becoming a really lousy place for playground fun. Better look elsewhere. Gals are also becoming mercenary. The gals just take them as money tree.

Hatyai has been for some time been, a family orientated town. For your wive, children, uncles, aunties, grandfathers and grandmothers to go shopping, eat at expensive restaurants and road side stalls that serve Thai -Chinese food, buy overly expensive snacks at hawkers, visits to this and that attraction. Even the bloody hotels are expensive.

Puds open late at night. Massage places with FJ are a few and open at 5 pm. Farms are decreasing in numbers with increasing young T-Rex dinos.

Gone were the days whereby your sweet lady will do emperor service to you. Now a days, please do not expect her to fold your clothes, put tooth paste on your tooth brush, hold your hands and bow to you !!!.

The border areas are now for cheonging but the ladies there ( most non Thais ) and service personnel in the clubs and bars are more vulture liked.

So, please be very street smart when you cheong the border towns. There is no teacher nor student. There is no fisherman and the fish. That was a stupid mentality if one thinks liked that. The student wants to be a teacher. You smart ass that student and expect to get great service from her ???. Most probably, you get a dead star fish when bonking her, liked fucking a dead person.

Emperor service, i have experienced. Nowadays, vulture liked services from the establishments and girls, i have experienced.

You are not in heaven when cheonging Hatyai and the border towns with these expensive, overly priced items that you consumed but more liked hell in which you have to correct so to make it less hellish for your mind and wallet.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-11-2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-11-2015, 08:06 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

how has it changed?
Whores are always there for fucking only. you fucked and go.
You should not be looking at love and marriage with whores.
read this very good sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Thanks for the info bro. I oredi booked and paid my next yr trip to Hatyai with AA. But after reading your post really need to think carefully whether need to fly down or not. Hatyai has totally changed, unlike the old days.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 23-11-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hatyai has been for some time been, a family orientated town. For your wive, children, uncles, aunties, grandfathers and grandmothers to go shopping, eat at expensive restaurants and road side stalls that serve Thai -Chinese food, buy overly expensive snacks at hawkers, visits to this and that attraction. Even the bloody hotels are expensive.

Puds open late at night. Massage places with FJ are a few and open at 5 pm. Farms are decreasing in numbers with increasing young T-Rex dinos.

Gone were the days whereby your sweet lady will do emperor service to you. Now a days, please do not expect her to fold your clothes, put tooth paste on your tooth brush, hold your hands and bow to you !!!.

The border areas are now for cheonging but the ladies there ( most non Thais ) and service personnel in the clubs and bars are more vulture liked.

So, please be very street smart when you cheong the border towns. There is no teacher nor student. There is no fisherman and the fish. That was a stupid mentality if one thinks liked that. The student wants to be a teacher. You smart ass that student and expect to get great service from her ???. Most probably, you get a dead star fish when bonking her, liked fucking a dead person.

Emperor service, i have experienced. Nowadays, vulture liked services from the establishments and girls, i have experienced.

You are not in heaven when cheonging Hatyai and the border towns with these expensive, overly priced items that you consumed but more liked hell in which you have to correct so to make it less hellish for your mind and wallet.
Perhaps I look like Andy lau, jacky cheung btw bro care to share those massage with Fj shop?
Old 23-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgogo123 View Post
Perhaps I look like Andy lau, jacky cheung btw bro care to share those massage with Fj shop?
Andy Lau replica ,

Massage with FJ ?.

Go to Pink Lady. U know where this place is.
Chao Phraya 4. U find it, next door is Sugar Beat, a club.
Chintana, Atami and Paris on Thaiakam Road, opened in the late afternoon.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
how has it changed?
Clap ,clap and clap again .

Find, fuck and forget and don't bring the milk cow home.
Old 23-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
how has it changed?
I was there back in 2002 for my virgin cheong there. I met and saw lots and lots of whores and booked one for myself. It was whore heaven back then. Now no more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1