The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
not going to join in your argument but i think you need to have your eyes checked. i have no idea how Ruyi can look like Yahui...

Maybe i don't understand the measurement 50%
No harm no foul bro! These things are subjective

Any interesting discoveries on your end?
Old 12-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

My interesting one is sakasaki miho lookalike lol
Old 12-05-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not going to join in your argument but i think you need to have your eyes checked. i have no idea how Ruyi can look like Yahui...

Maybe i don't understand the measurement 50%
Hahaha the cheebye kia caught lying again. Really fun to watch him make a fool of himself again and again.

You better don't say too much. Later he accuse you of being an OKT runner and will write open love letter to OKT association and say he getting bullied online can bros tolong tolong help him. Help me please! LOL

This cheebye kia can only afford $80 and is so poor he spends all his time on sammyboy creating stupid threads for entertainment.

Even school children also got more money than him can afford to go LAN cafe play game. He can only sit at home and compile a fuck list of so-called actress lookalikes to beg for points...foe entertainment. HAHAHA

Let me complete the list. Every WL sure look like some actress out there 50%. You can add ALL the WLs in Geylang to the list. If you fuck from behind, they look like 70%.

If you have trouble finding out the names of WLs, go check the thread for house number. Call and ask for who is working. And then you can just assign some actress name to the WL and say look 50%. You must be a sucker to fall for this kind of shit list.

This cheebye can't afford $150. Relying on him for info is like asking a guy who can only afford Giordano about Armani shirts. Fuck, he can't even afford a beer, only know how to play sammyboy thread.

This cheebye kia only know how to write FRs on WLs that have been here almost a year, provide names of WLs which have gone back, boast how he forces WLs to french him, and starts stupid threads for entertainment because he has no money for real entertainment.

All he can afford is to start stupid threads on sammyboy and hope guys talk to him. LOL His other form of fun and entertainment is probably sitting at the bus-stop and counting the number of lorries that pass by.

What a loser. But fucking fun to laugh at. Hope he continues to make a fool of himself for our entertainment.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
Hahaha the cheebye kia caught lying again. Really fun to watch him make a fool of himself again and again.

You better don't say too much. Later he accuse you of being an OKT runner and will write open love letter to OKT association and say he getting bullied online can bros tolong tolong help him. Help me please! LOL

This cheebye kia can only afford $80 and is so poor he spends all his time on sammyboy creating stupid threads for entertainment.

Even school children also got more money than him can afford to go LAN cafe play game. He can only sit at home and compile a fuck list of so-called actress lookalikes to beg for points...foe entertainment. HAHAHA

Let me complete the list. Every WL sure look like some actress out there 50%. You can add ALL the WLs in Geylang to the list. If you fuck from behind, they look like 70%.

If you have trouble finding out the names of WLs, go check the thread for house number. Call and ask for who is working. And then you can just assign some actress name to the WL and say look 50%. You must be a sucker to fall for this kind of shit list.

This cheebye can't afford $150. Relying on him for info is like asking a guy who can only afford Giordano about Armani shirts. Fuck, he can't even afford a beer, only know how to play sammyboy thread.

This cheebye kia only know how to write FRs on WLs that have been here almost a year, provide names of WLs which have gone back, boast how he forces WLs to french him, and starts stupid threads for entertainment because he has no money for real entertainment.

All he can afford is to start stupid threads on sammyboy and hope guys talk to him. LOL His other form of fun and entertainment is probably sitting at the bus-stop and counting the number of lorries that pass by.

What a loser. But fucking fun to laugh at. Hope he continues to make a fool of himself for our entertainment.
And your purpose in this forum is?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

i have been fucking the same group of WLs over and over again.......

By the way, i don't have percentage but i thought Yang Yang looks like 熊戴林

Old 12-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post

Don't call people Cheebye kia when you have to hide behind a new nick la.

His feud with others has nothing to do with you and i so don't poke into others affair.

Focus on poking the right slippery CB ...will you?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bg, nazib empire kena topple.
Next may be you.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Don't call people Cheebye kia when you have to hide behind a new nick la.

His feud with others has nothing to do with you and i so don't poke into others affair.

Focus on poking the right slippery CB ...will you?
Stupid fuck. Hide what? I start a new nick coz I like. You not hiding on sammyboy you post your cheebye face and phone number la. Now you are arw the own commenting on my post so why don't you take your own advice and fuck off when no one talking to you?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
You provide 3 FRs and pay back all the bros points here +100 then I tell you.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

suppose we saw a "possibly" WL walking on the road, or going to super market, any bros have any strategy to see how we can ask her?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
suppose we saw a "possibly" WL walking on the road, or going to super market, any bros have any strategy to see how we can ask her?
Just ask. The most is getting a slap haha.

Actually it’s hard.

If she is Walking along the streets for eg Lorong 16 in cloture that you know normal girls would not wear I will go straight and ask which house are you from and what name? If she is a WL she will answer you. If not she will look at you with strange stares and your loss is just that moment of awkward or embarrassment
Old 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have been fucking the same group of WLs over and over again.......

By the way, i don't have percentage but i thought Yang Yang looks like 熊戴林

Which Yang yang?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
If they are in "working" clothes and walking along Geylang even Lorong, i will approach them or wait for them to enter the house and ask for them.

Not in working clothes, i won't try - avoid harassmenet charges
Old 12-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Which Yang yang?
Not the yang yang in your siggy. To me, this is quite obvious.

Maybe i need a eye check too.
Old 12-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not the yang yang in your siggy. To me, this is quite obvious.

Maybe i need a eye check too.
1608 Siboh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1