The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Last week, I dreamt about my Army Days almost everyday.
Then I wondered how a little cute and innocent boy like me became what I am today! So I went to my store room and searched for my photo albums. I flipped pages by pages and slowly I start to recall all the incidents and stories I encountered during my Army Life!

From my BMT days as a Chao Recruit to OCS and then to Unit... Everything seems like yesterday! Lol... So many steamy memories and funny encounters in local and oversea training! I believed a lot of brothers here have the same experience and sexperience. So I would like to take this opportunities to write them down before my memories faded through the years!

Everybody are free to hijack my thread and share your stories. I hope this thread can share all those memories!

I will start my story soon! Please support!

qazz qazz
Old 07-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!
Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

camping..the serve and f**k off is a very good description for yr story..
Old 07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Wink Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

That was year July 199X! I received a letter with Government Logo from my mother after my lecture! That was the day I know that I'm enlisted and will soon ended as a botak. I remember it was a Friday night as I was preparing to go for a midnight movie with my friends.

Now, abit out of the Army Days first! I was still a chubby but quite cute looking young boy who yet to explore what SEX is all about! Among my group of friends, most of them have already lost their virginity since 16 and some even as young as 14, I can't believe it man! The most I was involved in was heavy patting with a secondary classmate and a waitress I met during my part time job at a hotel in Novena! That was when I'm 16 year old.

My first kiss was stolen by the waitress 3 years older than me. I don't know how come she french me when I sent her home one night after a banquet dinner. I was supposed to accompany her to her flat in Toa Payoh, she purposely ask me to walk with her from Interchange. As an innocent and a bit gentleman me, I say Chin Chai lor. Upon inside the lift, she suddenly pull my neck down and planted a kiss onto my lips! I was like sibeh stunned and at the same time sibeh song. My little didi sprang to the max length and was super harden, immediately I can feel my precum flow out like nobody business! As she was very small size, I can easily carry her and quickly press the lift to 15 floor, thats the highest we can go! At first, it was just kisses and hugging. Slowly, she initiates by holding my hand to grab her B cup boobs. KNN, I really didn't know what to do except kiss her back and touch her small nehneh!

We paused and stopped a few times when the lift reached the top floor and back to 1st floor. We went up and down for at least 3 times. As I was still green and innocent, I did not pulled her to the staircase and fuck her upside down. That was such a waste and I am still super regret why I never came across SBF or that time Internet was not as common yet! Too bad... I guess because of I don't know how to satisfy her that night, I was ignored and eventually dumped by her 2 days later. Then I found that she went out with another waiter who was 2 years of her senior! Althought I was not sad at all but it was just such a waste.

So that was my first kiss! Next, I will write a bit about how I suck my first pair of C cup boobs!
Sorry, I know this incident was before Army Days. I thought it was funny so I just write down just to refresh all my memories!

qazz qazz

Last edited by qazz; 07-07-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

Red face Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

YP was a girl next class to me. She was the girl I like throughout my secondary life. She was taller than me by a few cm during upper secondary but my height surpassed her after our O level.

Since secondary 2, I was already attracted by her look and figure! She was around 1.65m and had a model figure. Nice C cup and very playful girl. I can't remember how I knew her but I knew I did a lot of sacrifices and funny things just to make her happy! She knew I like her but she just never accept me. Hence, we were like good friend and I was always by her side when she need me. No choice, as an innocent boy, I normally do what she told me to. Nothing happened throughout secondary life. All I know is she lost her virginity to a senior 1 year older than us and was badly hurt by another guy when she was working at Pan Pacific as a waitress! I was often activate by her as a listener. So I was always a companion to her rather than a GF/BF relationship!

Then came one sunny morning! As usual, I received from my pager that she's hungry and want to eat blah blah blah! As always excited whenever I received a text from her. I will always set priority for her, I immediately skipped my lecture and fly down to her place. With both my hand full of her favourites food, drinks and fruits. I Ding Dong her door bell! She opened the door and went back to her room lying onto her mattress. She was wearing her translucent nightgown, of course without bra. As this was the norm to both of us since we left secondary school. And nothing has been happening since then although she know that I'm hungry for her and my didi was always struggling to show off himself how hard and pink he was.

She was always alone as her parents were working. I guess she must hve been bonking with her steady all this while, I was sad but what to do! I went inside her room and sat beside her. Her eyes were closed but her big nehneh were looking right at me, teasing and challenging me to suck them! That day, I decide its enough! I should do or die...

I kissed her and my hand straightaway grab her boobs. She did not stopped my action but stimulate me further but giving out soft moan. I really cannot tahan but to pull up her translucent night gown. Like an amateur, I licked her boobs like an ice cream and nibble her nipples with my tongue unprofessionally! Maybe she's horny too so she never complained about my children licking and baby sucking! We did french and I was autoroaming her every where. Due to my innocence and humjiness, I gave up and stopped going further. I went to the toilet and jerked everything off into the toilet bowl. Haizzz, another regret of my life!

That's how I sucked my first pair of boobs!
Cheers! Main story coming up, stay tune!

qazz qazz
Old 07-07-2010, 05:33 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

nice steamy stories bro. camping here for more
Old 07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Red face Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Inside the lecture hall.

Ahmad: Oei, qazz! You taking IPPT later ah?
qazz: Yah lor, how about you?
Ahmad: I going to defer leh, my mama gonna send me to Australia and study first. I say dun wan as I want to cheong in the field leh. Seems so garang wearing the Army uniform and holding on to M18!
qazz: Sai la you, M16 lah! Dun anyhow talk cock if dun know hor, chey!
Ahmad: Aiya, forget mah. My encik warrant officer leh, how I wish I can be like him.
qazz: Army need Security Guard meh? I thought all army personnel? Wah lan, I a bit stress leh! Fuck lah, I go warm up liao. Get at least a pass to avoid BTP! (For those failed IPPT)
Ahmad: Dun worry lah, very easy one! Good luck qazz!

Drink some water and go to my Polytechnic stadium. Changed and do warm up! Scan around, all unfamiliar faces... Sian 1/2! Wah seh, 3 chio bu from Business sitting at the far bench. Sexy, can see cannot touch! Sian 3/4!

PTI: Please come and fill up the form and remember to hold on to your I/C for verification!
qazz: Hi! What is the criteria to skip the BTP ah, sir!
PTI: Halo! Dun call me sir, call me PTI!
qazz: ok ok, PTI! Can I ask...
PTI: Wait lah bro, dun worry. Later we will explain!
qazz: okie lor! Ask cannot meh, kaozzz!
PTI: Wah! You very dare hor, kaozzz me! You good... !
qazz: Pui... .!.

PTI: Please gather around here. Look at the board and take at closer look at the minimum requirement. Those pass will not require to report early and those who fail will report on XX Dec 199X! Good Luck!

KNN! Die die must pass ah.

At Stn1, sit-up. 47, 48, 49, 50!
At Stn2, standing board jump. Fault jump, 238. 2nd attempt, 243. Swee!
At Stn3, shuttle run. Chop chop, 9sec flat.
Chicken feet man... Lol!
At Stn4, chin up. Steady, I told myself! 6 will do.
The PTI came over and smile at me.

PTI: Your name please!
qazz: (OMFG) qazz, IC xxxx544C!
PTI: Mount the bar. I say start then start, kaozzz!
qazz: (Nabehzzz) K.
PTI: Start.

The guy behind me start to count. 1...
PTI: No count, chin must above the bar.
qazz: $&@$@
1, 2, 3, 4...
PTI: No count, cannot kick and jerked please.
qazz: &@)(;@
PTI: Those behind better serious a bit. I already closed 1 eye, I can't possibly closed both right!
4, 5...
qazz: Siao liao... Arrgg!
PTI: I warned you again, no kicking!
qazz: Ahhh... Fuck!
I released my hand and dismounted!
PTI: 5 only. Wanna retake after your run? Wanna kaozzz again?
qazz: "@&$@". You steady lor PTI! You good!

I left the stadium without doing the 2.4km run.

qazz qazz
Old 07-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice life experiences! You can print this one set, and keep it for ur memory sake... share with your generations later. LOL

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 08-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

You good, quite creative writing, haha. My first day quite eventful, can remeber parts of it like yesterday. If the thread stays alive will contribute my 2 cents.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
dromedary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those were the days! I have many wonderful encounters with the regular woman corporals and sgts.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

The day has come. With a mix feeling of excitement and anxiety, I reached the rundown ferry terminal beside Commando Camp at Changi. Can't remember exactly how I was directed to the ferry but it seems that every uniform personnel were welcoming us to the island of Tekong!

They must be thinking Chao Recruit, good luck! As this was a BTP batch, most of them were either over weight or under weight or those bochap who don't bother with the IPPT test. I did not speak to anyone all the way as i preferred to be low profile type!

The first half of the day, we will just waiting and waiting. That's Army, it's either we wait for people or people wait for us. I was among the first few groups of people to be sent deep into a small camp inside Tekong by a bus. The road leading us there seems so long but in fact it's merely 1.5km away from Tekong Jetty. Along the way, you can see some earlier recruits clearing SOC standard obstacle course. Some were marching singing song, some were doing physical training. I was in fact looking forward and ready.

The school sergeant major briefed us followed by the school CO addressed us with a wonderful and lookforward speech! We were like school children attending school camp, it's not what my NS friends were saying. They were so well manners and nice!

Our nightmare starts once the sun fell into the horizon. When the last bus that transport those caring parents out of the camp and seeing their children waved goodbye, I knew the game has just begun!

qazz qazz
Old 08-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
lasivious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carry on, bro. Thanks.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh bro qazz, u hv juz helped pouring back memories of my army's days! i hv juz fall-in here for more of your story.... tks u.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting, bro qazz...
Old 08-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Smile Re: ARMY is the place I learn about SEX, GAMBLE & LIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chef View Post
Nice life experiences! You can print this one set, and keep it for ur memory sake... share with your generations later. LOL
I won't print out, I will ask my boy to be qazz jr! We will chiong together! Lolzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobraun View Post
TS, nice one! Camping here for more
Okie! Do keep support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
You good, quite creative writing, haha. My first day quite eventful, can remeber parts of it like yesterday. If the thread stays alive will contribute my 2 cents.
I believed it will be alive for sometime. Do contribute your thoughts and experience if it struck your encounters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dromedary View Post
Those were the days! I have many wonderful encounters with the regular woman corporals and sgts.
Wah bro! It's either you are bloody yandao or you are super cunning to have those chicks in the Army. You scandals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasivious View Post
Carry on, bro. Thanks.
Sure! Please bookmark this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
Oh bro qazz, u hv juz helped pouring back memories of my army's days! i hv juz fall-in here for more of your story.... tks u.
You can fall in and share your thoughts too! I kind of missed those days, not the Army part but the chionging with camp mates part, hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
interesting, bro qazz...
Hope I can made it happening!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15