The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
hi i felt that u should sit down with ur hubby and had a final talk.List out all that he has done and see what he has to say.
I have had numerous talks and every time he says he will change and be a good husband, good father. But it always have to come back to this. It is like an addiction.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Can't really tell you what to do, I am no different from him thou i stop at the emotional part...it all depends on you whether you are able to accept his alternative life style...but do remember whatever decisions you take will be life changing not only for both of you but also for your kids...and do let him know too cos it will drain him further financially maybe to the point of bankruptcy..take it from me..i been through it all..
I am sorry but how can I accept his alternative lifestyle? Asking all the men here, is it ok if your wife goes around fucking other men as long as there are no emotional strings tied? My husband told me he cannot accept and if he finds me cheating on him, he will walk out of the marriage.

Then what makes him so special? I cannot and he can? Not like he is super rich and I am dependent on him financially.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanketon View Post
hey maybe you should give it a last try and go for marriage counselling. If it still don work then take the last resort.
Alr gone for sessions with 2 separate counsellors. He is not serious and committed. Going for the sake of going. Our second is a marriage enrichment programmed which we did not even complete. He happily forgot we have not completed the session.

I think for marriage counseling to work, both must be committed.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

I am married with kids. I have never advocated divorce. However, if the contents of your story are undisputed, you should initiate a divorce. Some men are recalcitrant. It could be he thinks he can always get away easy all the time. Cajole you, get you to settle down, then continue to find other women. This type of deal who don't want??

It is not the end of everything. You folks can re-marry in future if you really want. But he has to stop gaming you. Or stay stupid, and let him continue to game you. The problem is not your husband. It is you. You allow him to get away easily.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
I am sorry but how can I accept his alternative lifestyle? Asking all the men here, is it ok if your wife goes around fucking other men as long as there are no emotional strings tied? My husband told me he cannot accept and if he finds me cheating on him, he will walk out of the marriage.

Then what makes him so special? I cannot and he can? Not like he is super rich and I am dependent on him financially.
Sorry but its never a level playing field...even though i am a cheongster i do sympathize with your plight...much as i sound hypocritical about it...but one thing i have never abandon was the financial support to my ex and my kid...but do consider thoroughly since you have stated you are dependent on him financially cos a divorce will only worsen his financial state and yours too..
Old 18-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

She is NOT dependent on him financially.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
She is NOT dependent on him financially.
Sorry my bad read the sentence too fast without processing through brain...if this is the case then perhaps ts should reconsider her position in this marriage...women who are financially independent tends not to have second thoughts on such matters..
Old 19-09-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I am married with kids. I have never advocated divorce. However, if the contents of your story are undisputed, you should initiate a divorce. Some men are recalcitrant. It could be he thinks he can always get away easy all the time. Cajole you, get you to settle down, then continue to find other women. This type of deal who don't want??

It is not the end of everything. You folks can re-marry in future if you really want. But he has to stop gaming you. Or stay stupid, and let him continue to game you. The problem is not your husband. It is you. You allow him to get away easily.
You are right. The problem is me. I am too soft and I worry too much about the children. How they will turn out if they come from broken family? Can they accept their parents splitting ?
Old 19-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Sorry my bad read the sentence too fast without processing through brain...if this is the case then perhaps ts should reconsider her position in this marriage...women who are financially independent tends not to have second thoughts on such matters..
It is never a money problem for me. i worry for my children. I think to myself if I should sacrifice my own happiness to give my children a complete family. This is still a question I am struggling with.
Old 19-09-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is never a money problem for me. i worry for my children. I think to myself if I should sacrifice my own happiness to give my children a complete family. This is still a question I am struggling with.
What is a complete family to u with ur hubby sleeping outside with th other gals?

U Wan wait till the days ur kids ask u why I see daddy with other women? Dun give urself any false hope anymore... u being soft hearted also mean u r being cruel to urself...

Think about it... is this what u Wan? Staying in a marriage for your complete family that you have mention? Ask urself what is a complete family to u?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, how many kids you have and how old?
Old 19-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 8
marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!marl13 is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are right. The problem is me. I am too soft and I worry too much about the children. How they will turn out if they come from broken family? Can they accept their parents splitting ?
Hi there,

Before u do anything else , please do remember to find and keep any form of evidence to present in court of all his affairs.

He belong to the kind that will always take advantage of you cause you have been letting him do so for the past 1.5 years.

No point you keep saying to sacrifice yrself for the sake of your children when they clearly know that they will still be in an unhappy family when the mom is always sad and angry (all negative emotions) and their father is always not there for them as he is in another woman arm and taking care of another woman child.

Since u mention money is of no issue i will assume u r financially stable or come from a well to do back ground.

One last thing as your kids are growing up let them on their own accord know what happens to their parent relationship and if their dad wants to see them i would let him do so. If they can see for themselves you will have 2 children that will be bonded closer to you and be there for you when they are adults.

Lastly do note blame yrself for how this marriage of yours turns out .

Take care ah
Old 19-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
are your children old enough to understand what happening....if they are then perhaps you could talk to them...a complete family but a dysfunctional one will still bring unhappiness to everyone...
Old 19-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sigh. You are put in a very difficult situation. Yes, I know you are enduring for your kids. Some men are just A holes. If it makes you feel better, I come from a broken family. I lost my dad at 11 y.o. Same reason as you - he womanized. I matured very fast. Had to take care of myself and a younger brother bec my mom was away gambling 24/7. I turned out alright. Degree, successful, married.....ok what. Your kids will too. They are not made of paper.

Besides, I wrote "initiate" divorce. Not finalize divorce. A final threat from you. Your last gamble. Hopefully, he learns the severity of it. I am a guy. I can tell you. From the deep recess in my mind, if I know I can still get away with it, I will play on. But once I realize I have no home to go to, that I will be lonely every night after work, I may change my mind. So for starters, kick him out of the house.

You need to bring your husband to his knees if you want to save your marriage. Else, like I said, let him game you lor. You may just enjoy the kinky aspect of sharing your partner. Or die from depression, exhaustion, jealousy.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
TS, how many kids you have and how old?
2. 7 years and 5 years.
Advert Space Available