The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Bicouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Lol ic, than I think u guys should meet up! I can already imagine the scene where by both u couple hosting a gangbang! Chaos! Haha
Lol they are too high levelled dangerously. He lets his wife gangbang raw and all unknown men ?? Really omg..........
I will only allow raw if I know them.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ParadigShit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice gb!
Old 09-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! Will definitely look forward to more, pics will be excellent.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
Belmont is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBelmont is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any pics to share?
Old 09-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Share more of your GB adventures TS!! Support you.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JorgeMichael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyWuSongJr View Post
Do share more .
Yes please do.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

This is another of my gang bang story.
It was a Sunday my husband and five of his friends were watching football. I went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Ronny came in with me and told me that he was horny and wanted to fuck! It was ok usually my husband and I had sex with him a few times. In fact I had sex with a couple of the guys that were there. I told him that there were too many people there. He persisted so I went and asked my husband if we could slip off and have some fun. He told me that I could but we have to do it in this room. I said that I didn't think that I could. So I went back to the kitchen to get some food. Ronny followed me right back in there. He started rubbing me on my back. I told him what my husband said. We went back into the hall and right there in the middle of the room he started kissing on my neck and playing with my tits. I was a little freaked out when I looked around and saw that some of the guys were amazed that Ronny was doing this but that didn't last long. Kevin said if you two are going to do that he was going to share her. My husband shouted out its time for a gang bang! Kevin ran over to me and started taking off my pants. Ronny was pulling off my shirt and bra. Kevin ripped my panties off and started licking my clit. Rich moved around my shoulder and started sucking my tit. Pete came over and started licking my ass hole, he was pushing his tongue in deep. Then ronny came over and was sucking my other tit. My husband and mike were sitting and watching it all. Pete told me that he wanted to fuck me in my ass. He lay on the floor and told me to sit on his fat cock. So I did, I put my back to his chest and started to ease his cock into my ass and moved up and down. It really felt good. Kevin saw the opening and slid his cock in to my wet pussy. I never have fucked like this before now but it was amazing. Rich squatted down by my face and shoved his big hot cock in my mouth and I started sucking and licking it. Mike and Ronny got on there knees and put my hands on there cocks so I started rubbing and playing with them. I started to cum! I couldn't help it with a cock fucking my ass another one in my pussy a big cock in my mouth and one in each hand. I exploded. When I started moaning Kevin shot off then Pete shot a huge load in my ass I came again. Wow! It was very long orgasm. Kevin climbed off of me and I got off of Pete. When Pete stood up he said that Kevin dripped his love juice on his cock and balls. I told him not to worry about it. I then started to suck and lick the cum off his balls and cock. I did know that he just fucked me in my ass and that it was my cum too. But I like the taste of it all! Rich said he wanted me to bend over the couch so he could fuck me hard and deep. I told him to go for it he had a huge cock. I loved his big hard cock. He started fucking my hot dripping wet pussy just pounding me so hard the sofa slid and was moving. No kidding he really did! My husband slid under my head and said don't stop sucking his cock till I sucked all of his cum and swallow it. It was hard to suck him off when your pussy is getting fucked with a big huge cock, Rich and I started to cum at the same time. When we started to cum my husband came too. He shot a big load in to my mouth. Rich shot a load of hot cum into my pussy and got off of me. It wasn't any time when mike was shoving his cock into my ass. I was starting to get a little tired but I kept going. My husband said that he was going to stay there and wanted me to lick his balls. I said that I needed a break so he slipped out from under me.
Mike shot his cum in my ass.
Rick then told me he wanted to fuck my tits and shoot off on my face? So I said that will be fine, I laid down on the floor and He started rubbing his hard cock between my tits I could not believe it but I was getting hot again. I yelled out someone fuck me. Kevin stepped up and said that he would do it. Kevin then laid side ways on the floor and started rubbing his cock on my pussy till it got hard He then slid it in and started fucking me fast hard. He had real fat cock not as long as Rich but real thick. I do not know which I like best I guess I just love cock. Rick said he was going to cum so I started to lick the head of his pulsating cock and rub his balls. He came on my face while I teased his balls and massaged the head of his dick with my tongue. Then I started to cum with Kevin inside of me. I was having him to fuck me as hard as he could it was great. He pushed his cock deeper into me and shot his hot load inside my pussy. He climbed off of me and said you are one horny bitch. I smiled and said yes I am. I then was on the floor recovering when Mike and my husband carried me up and started fucking me in the air, my husband dick was in my pussy while mike was in my ass . I was hugging my husband and having huge organisms. They both came in me hard and I was just dripping. My husband then put me down on the sofa. While I was there catching my breath Ronny started to lick and suck on my feet, it was so nice. My husband and mike was in a 69 position and sucking and licking each other dick and balls while Kevin fucked my Husband in the ass. It was so hot to see my husband in that action. Pete then came to me and started to French kiss me deep and all this made me cum again. I then wen't in and cleaned my self up and took a shower. I wasn't in the shower two minutes and my husband walked in and said we will have to do this again, I said anytime.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to more of your gb adventures.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff more gb pls
Old 14-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicouple View Post
I spread my legs and cum was running out of me as I pushed a finger into myself. He was soon rubbing himself through his slacks. I closed my eyes and masturbated. When I opened my eyes again, He was standing on the side of the bed, his cock in his hand. Thirty seconds later, he shot his semen on my breasts. I rubbed it into my skin, as he zipped up and left the room. Next my husband entered the room. When he closed the door I ran to him, jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply. I told him how much I loved this and that I had already cum at least six times. We sat on the bed and I told him what each guy had done. Then he asked what was left and I told him I wanted a double penetration. He asked if I was sure because I seldom enjoyed anal. I said yes, and this was going to be the night that all the walls of inhibition fell.

My husband went to the door and asked for My Brother-in-law to come in. My husband told Him, and I quote, "Your Sister-in-law wants two hard cocks in her at once".

My Brother-in-law stripped quickly and came to the bed. I knew My Husband would fill me and his length would be perfect to hit my special spot deep inside me. I had My hubby lie on his back in the center of the bed. I climbed on top of him and lowered by wet pussy on his long cock. I fucked him for a few strokes and found he hit my g-spot just fine. I lay flat on his chest and told My Brother-in-law to lube himself up for my ass. I had brought KY and he found it on the nightstand. He lubed up and climbed on the bed. He straddled both me and Hubby and slowly pushed his hard cock into my ass. Inch after inch of He moved into my tight ass. Finally all of him was inside me and My hubby was inside my pussy. After some effort we got into a rhythm, and as Husband push was moving in, My Brother-in-laws was moving out. With just a little moving of my hips, Hubby was hitting the spot.

At the third hit, I started to cum. I was screaming and cumming so much I could feel juices run out of me. My husband started to call me all sorts of names, and I got more excited with each one. He called me a slut, bitch, whore and fuck cunt. Soon My Brother-in-law joined in and together they called me every whorish name under the sun. This fueled my orgasm, as I continued to cum and cum. My husband shot first, dumping load after load into my pussy. My Brother-in-law was right behind him with his semen filling my ass. I made all sorts of squealing sounds and noise, because I wanted the other guys to think that My Husband and My Brother-in-law were the best fucks of the night. My Brother-in-law climbed off me and dressed, and then I moved off My hubby. Cum was running down my legs as I stood. My husband headed for the door, but My Brother-in-law was not done. He pulled me back on the bed and pushed my head to his cock.

I grabbed a wet towel and wiped his cock clean. I started to lick and suck his cock, and I could taste his semen still oozing out. As I pushed more of My Brother-in-law into my mouth, he started telling what a great cocksucker I was. While pumping His cock in and out of my mouth I heard the door open and close again. I was on my knees and felt someone's hands on my ass, positioning himself behind me. I turned to look and saw Another guy the only large man at the party. His upper arms were huge and he easily moved my hips for him to fuck me from behind. I went back to sucking My Brother-in-law as The big guy slowly pushed his cock into me. Suddenly it was evident that the big guy arms were not the only huge body part. As inch after inch of him moved deeper inside me, I was becoming more and more filled. His huge cock was splitting me! I was not sure I could take all of him, but he proceeded slowly and soon all of his cock was inside me.

After only a few strokes, The big guy was fucking me hard and deep, deeper than I had been fucked that night. As my moans became louder, I had to stop sucking My Brother-in-law, but kept stroking his cock. My screaming orgasm sent My Brother-in-law over the edge, spraying his cum all over my face and hair. My Brother-in-law said it was about time to open this party up. He went to the door, opened it and announced there were no rules and everyone should come inside. At this time with the big guy still pounding my pussy, I did not care what they did to me. Quickly there were men all over the bed and me. There was a cock at my lips, so I opened and took it in my mouth. There was a hand pinching and twisting both my nipples. The pain was wonderful and my juices never flowed so much. The big guy was now moaning, he shot the largest load of cum inside my pussy.

Another quickly replaced his cock. This one was much smaller, but I just needed any cock inside me. Since I was still on my knees, someone slid under me and started to lick my clit. I turned my head and saw My Husband sitting in a chair smiling, his cock in his hand. I could only imagine what I looked like to him. I had one cock in my pussy, one guy licking my toes, another man licking my cum filled pussy, two cocks in my mouth, and two guys abusing my nipples as they jerked themselves off. I soon lost track of who was were. Every time someone blew his load inside me, he was replaced. I do remember looking back once and seeing "mister faithful", kneeling behind me fucking my pussy as hard as he could. After three and one half hours, the last guy moved off the bed spent. I collapsed onto my stomach and closed my eyes.

When I finally opened my eyes again, only My Brother-in-law , the groom and My Husband were in the room. They said the others had left. I sat up and looked at the cum all over me. It was on my breasts, and face, in my hair and dripping out of my pussy and ass. My Husband then said, "Okay Honey, are you ready for one more round".

My Brother-in-law positioned himself on the bed and told me to sit on his cock. After I moved him into position, The groom pushed me down and forcefully pushed his cock into my ass. They fucked me and soon found a rhythm and My Husband moved to my mouth. I sucked on my husband's cock as one moved in and out of my pussy and another in and out of my ass. Since they had all cum at least three times, getting them off again was a chore. A chore of lust! I was soon moaning and on the edge of cumming again. After an hour, My Husband came in my mouth. He went to the chair and watched as his new buddies double fucked his wife. Ten minutes later My Brother-in-law and The groom came at nearly the same second. With the sun already up, I found my dress in the living room and left. I passed a couple on the sidewalk and they were quite done out by my appearance. I am sure it was the dry cum on my face and in my hair.

Fifteen minutes after I got back to the hotel, and all the hotel staff were looking at me, we went up to our room and as I was so tired I just passed out on the bed without showering. I slept until it was time to get ready for the wedding. We attended the wedding and reception. It was funny to see each guy as My Husband introduced me to them and their wives or girlfriends, as his wife. Each of the men was treated to what My Brother-in-law and My Hubby have enjoyed for years. I am an excellent fellatrice, and I have a tantric method of massaging a man's prostate and anus which triggers ejaculation. As I bob up and down on an erection, I swirl my fingers around the prostate and anus until the anus relaxes the sphincter muscle. I then trigger the orgasm by putting more pressure on the prostate, and at the point of the anus fully relaxing, I insert three to four fingers into the man's asshole and fists him as he orgasms. This is the method I have used to acquire numerous repeat lovers or when I was a masseuse.

I daydreamed about the big guy laying down on his back and having me straddle his waist and sliding onto his eleven inches. I really enjoyed riding his monster! My Brother-in-law buddy, tried to enter my asshole, which I usually don't allow, but this time I didn't offer resistance. All of the participants' wives or girlfriends had heard about the wild bachelor party, but imagine the surprise on the horny' faces when I was introduced at the wedding as My hubby's wife! Especially since my cum-soaked pussy was still oozing cum down my inner thighs from the party the night before.

When My Hubby and I were introduced to The big guy and his wife, The big guy then whispered to His Wife that this woman was the stripper who gave the groom the blow-job at the bachelor party. Cindy then made a comment in my direction about how that whore could show up at the wedding. I heard the comment and loudly replied at both Cindy and The big guy, "your husband didn't have any problem in shoving his cock in my pussy during the gangbang party! Honey, your husband had the largest cock there!" Your Husband also came inside me and it felt so good dear...
Wow!!! This is very very very...... naughty and exciting. I love this... I couldn't tell how many men were at your party... but sounded like many.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Platen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting gb .... please continue!
Old 14-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds sexciting. But it gets pretty messy when there are too many people.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Sounds sexciting. But it gets pretty messy when there are too many people.
I am always high on Sex and don't know what is happening. Everything goes numb and I get high with nonstop cums
Old 18-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
StoreHub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more gb story?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1