The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

I held Rachel's tits in my hand and squeeze them under the hot spring water. Rachel looked up, her face was much redden, intensively blushing, maybe from the compounded effect of the alcohol, hot spring as well as the physical stimulation. Rachel moaned softly from my touched and she twisted her body in a very natural way, not entirely seducing on purpose, but nevertheless, moved like a snake of temptation. Without warning, Rachel came face to face with me and she gently kisses me on my lips. I let go of her tits and wrapped my hand over her back for a hug as I returned my kiss on her soft wet lips.

Rachel shifted her hand into the water, smoothly like a snake and without much difficulty found what she was looking for. I feel her hand suddenly grasped onto my cock and she started stroking it, in a very experience way. I could literally hear myself breathing heavily as she played around with my manhood and I just kept sliding my arms over her back in response.

“Hei hei… You are hard already!” She smiled playfully. “I am surprise you can still get hard even after…” She looked at me, I could almost sense a slight hint of displease as I looked at her bewildered. I am also surprised that after all those “adventures”, with Xiao Ke and all, I was still pretty capable at that point of time.

“What? Surprised? You thought I did not know about the girls?” She kept her smile for a brief second then, giggles and turned around almost sitting on my cock, but instead she was rubbing it in between her butt crack. I could only feel myself getting more aroused at her sudden temptation and I leaned forward to grab her pair of boobs swinging like a pair of coconut, waiting to be loved and pampered. I brushed away her hair and gave her a soft kiss on her neck as I fonder her tits and located her nipple, gently but firmly held it in between my thumb and forefinger, gave it a firm pressed. Almost like milking her. Rachel opened her mouth loud and came a loud moan as she soften and her body slides down as if she was a deflated balloon.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more to the story.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I licked Rachel all over her pale neck, barely able to hide her faint red veins, as I slide my tongue all over, then eventually moving up to her ear lop and softly, I blow a kiss before I suck on it gently. Rachel giggled and shook her head to avoid further temptation as she continue to slide her body against mine, silent though because all the action is below water. I continue to held on to her big firm boobs, probably D or so I figured since it is really much bigger than normal boobs I had seen. And much bigger now that it is up close and touching. I squeezed them as I tried to slide my cock against her butt crack, looking for the right door to enter her.

Rachel continue to moan softly as I pushes my cock under her body. It wasn’t easy at all, given how it is underwater and visibility was not there. I can only do my best with the senses of touch as I pushed randomly to see if I had reach her gate. I tried to lift her body up by lifting up her boobs, but it does little as she continue to moans and her body resting helplessly against mine. In desperation, I held onto her nipples and pulled it upwards in an attempt to lift her, when suddenly, she stood up and turned around, her tits broken free from my grasp.

“I… I think we shouldn’t be doing this….” Rachel bite her lower lips and spoke softly, almost sounded guilty for everything. I was really caught off guard. I mean. WTF???? After all the seduction and foreplay and NO? I was pissed, but I tried hard not to looked disappointed. Rachel sat down again, beside me now as she grabbed the bottle of red wine and started pouring it into her mouth. “We are still in the midst of a funeral, after all…” She spoked softly, not sure if it was meant for me or more for herself to justified the refusal.

As she gaggled the reddish liquor down, a stream of soft red, overflow down from her lips onto her neck. It was simply too tempting not to stop it. I leaned forward and lick it with my tongue from her neck up. Rachel gave out a soft moaned as she let go of the bottle onto the side of the pool. I eventually licked all the way, tracing the flow to her soft lips and gently, I kissed Rachel. Forgotten that we are in a funeral. Forgotten that she was the widow of the funeral.

“Mmmhhhmmm” Rachel moans softly as I felt her tongue running against mine, kissing me back in response. I can tell that she wanted it as much as I did and I suppose there is no harm trying harder for it. I tried to move closer to her and hugging her closed to me, I kissed her again and again, my hands firmly held on to her. I knew I did not want to let her go that night. At least not like that.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
TehSeeKosong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and update TS
Old 11-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
DaisyGanPluto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story/pics
Old 25-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

“You just won’t let me go tonight, would you?” Rachel smiled in a rather seductive way. At least, I am sure she is fine with the advance. I simply nodded. Words had no place there. I reached my hand below into the water, searching again for her pussy and this time I found her clit easily and I rubbed it hard just to send her a clear message.

“But… But… I still feel guilty because we are still having the funeral and who knows, maybe …” No Maybe…. I have to make sure of that. I took a deep breath and lowered my head into the water. The sulphuric spring water was not gentle to the eye though, but it was still worth it as I somewhat saw her tits in the water and with that one breath only, I quickly docked onto her nipple with my mouth and sucked it hard. There isn’t time for gentle anymore.

“Ahhh…… Don’t…” Rachel moaned and her “don’t” fainted away almost like she was saying it only the mice only. I continue to suck hard while my hand wriggled at her clit, massaging in hope of arousing her more. There is only so much I can do with no air, so I resurface quite quickly and I can see Rachel face looking at me, her cheeks were in blossom pink, blushing in a really cute way. Her hair was kind of in a mess, some stuck to her face, by the wet spring water, but nevertheless black and silky beautiful. I brushed her hair back behind her ears and gently kissed her on her cheek.

Rachel laid back against the wall of the spring tub and just let go of her body. I guess she did enjoyed it enough to give the consent, in a rather substile way. I started to run my tongue on her face, the taste of the spring water on my tongue, but it cannot hide he young and fresh fragrance of her voluptuous body. Rachel response with her heavy breathing as I see her chest moved up and down with each breath, even under the water. I grab her tits and squeeze them hard, also noting that he nipples are well harden than before now.

Rachel put her mouth close to my lips and kissed hard on me, sucking my lips in a very playful manner before she puts her mouth to my ears.

“Ok, but only on condition.” She smiled, almost like a little girl. I looked back, a lot of ideas ran through my mind, but there is no way I can anticipate what she wanted. Rachel was always full of surprises.

“What? Don’t leave me hanging here!” I almost shouted, but I was too eager to know what was her condition. I was just thinking too much with my cock than my brain then anyway. Rachel hugged my close and whispered into my ears.

“You will have to FORCE me. I cannot give you willingly or I will feel very guilty…” She whispered as I saw her face turned from pink to red as she blushes with embarrassment.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 25-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

elefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS!
Old 25-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Argon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates..
Old 26-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
grantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 26-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

justicebow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and beautiful pix!!
Pls continue bro
Old 27-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
ChopPear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro!
Old 01-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Force? What do you mean by force? As in RAPE? The thought instant +2 hardness on my cock. Well, for a moment anyway. Until I remember that I am suppose to come help out in the funeral. Not fuck the widow! Rachel looked at me and blushed, then with her fingers, she ran it gently over my cock, almost like not touching, but the sensation of touch is definitely there.

"Well, if you can't do that... Then..." OK. No then. I quickly starting thinking with my brain instead of my cock and suddenly I have an idea. I jumped out of the spring tub and despite being naked, ran quickly to the front desk. Well, there is nobody else around anyway. I grab the keys to Nelly's room and with the little key I gotten, I grab everything inside the small jewelry. And off I raced back to the spring pool and I saw one of the most beautiful scene I have in my life.

Rachel was arched stretching herself, her hands on the side of the pool, but her ass fully raised as her tits dangled down, in full size onto the water, just covering her nipples, but definitely leaving nothing to imagination. Her long hair was let down and she gently brushed it over her neck as she smiled looking at me. Like a desperate monkey, I jumped back into the pool with a big splash.

"So, what are you supposed to be?” Rachel teased in a soft and almost child like tone. I looked at her, totally puzzled and then suddenly, I sense a bit of frustration from her as she continued. “Well, aren’t you supposed to be a robber or a debt collector, forcing yourself onto me?” She looked away and suddenly I realized what she meant was to roleplay. The word “debt collector” however triggered something inside me as images of Rachel being abused by Mr Lee flashed quickly in my mind. Without saying another word, I grab Rachel and turned her head back looking towards me. Almost rough. But I suppose I am meant to be rough. As Rachel looked back, I placed the pair of leather cuffs onto her wrist as she looked in horror.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HapyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro!
Old 01-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster