The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
My Landlady

This happened many years ago when I moved to Singapore for my tertiary studies at one of the local polytechnics. I had no friends or relatives here so I had to look for a place to rent. And being a student, I only had the budget to rent a room, rather then an entire unit. After searching around and viewing some rooms, I finally met this lady and her husband who had one spare room to rent. They occupied the master bedroom, had one room as a study , and were left with one empty room after their son moved out a year ago after he got married. It was the perfect place - the rent was reasonable, the place a well-located, there were no young children and most of all, the landlady was really nice. So I took it immediately, and moved in in a couple of days.

My landlady was indeed a sweet person, with a smile on her face all the time, and a cheerful character to match. Her husband, whom I simply call 'Uncle' was okay, but quiet and kept to himself. So I spent more time chatting with my landlady, who insisted I addressed her as Susan, rather then 'Auntie' because it made her sound too old. We would chat mostly at night, when her husband had gone to bed. Apparently, Susan tells me that her husband has a habit of sleeping early, and she was not lying because I can sometimes hear his snoring when I am in the living room! So Susan would spent the earlier part of the night watching tv and chatting with me. Sometimes, she would even prepare fruits and desserts to share while doing so. I grew to like the warmth and friendliness which Susan showed me and settled in very quickly. In fact, I started to slowly grow fond of her.

Now Susan was not what you would call 'hot' - she was in her late 40s, on the plump side, and had curly hair. However, one particular physical appearance which attracted me were her more-than-ample breasts. Although she always wore loose-fitting shirts during the daytime and 'big-T' at night, there was no hiding the huge mounds that were her breasts. In fact, it was because she wears such loose clothes that there were many occasions where she had accidentally exposed her cleavage when she bent down, either while picking up things or just doing the housework. All these happened while I was just watching tv or reading in the living room. These instances, coupled with her warm attitude towards me, slowly made my mind filled with possibilities...
Old 07-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

carry on bro, wait for new update.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
My Landlady - continued

.... continued

I decided I wanted to see more of Susan. So one fine weekend morning, while she was busy doing the household chores, and Uncle was in the study listening to his radio/ reading the papers, I kindly offered to help with the housework:

Susan: Oh you don't have to, since you are only renting a room.

Me: it's all right. I am free anyway, and if it means making things easier for you, then it's all worth it.

Susan: thanks so much; that is so sweet of you.

While she was mopping the floor, I went around arranging the things and wiping the furniture, but always within watching distance of her. That way, I could peek at her while she was bent down working the mop. True enough, I was treated to the lovely view of her cleavage, with her breasts swinging to her bodily movements. Actually, I was more than peeking; I was outright staring at her chest while her concentration was on the mopping, and all the while my hands were still doing the work I was supposed to. Her breasts were huge and fair, but were nicely supported by a maroon-colored floral bra she had on. Nice thick bra straps for added support too. As soon as she changed direction directions or positions, I would follow as best I could. The best views were when she bent down to move the pail of water from time to time. It was the longest period of time I was treated to the spectacular view that was Susan's cleavage.

By the time she was done with her part of the housework, she was perspiring and I noticed sweat flowing down her neck towards her cleavage. That view of her trying to wipe of her sweat strangely turned me on! She then turn towards me and noticed that I was sweating too:

Susan: Oh look at you! You are all wet with perspiration! Come, just take off your T-shirt and dry up.

Me: It's okay really, Susan. I can just go sho....

Before I could finish, she walked towards me and pulled up my shirt to help take it off!

Susan: You don't have to be shy in front of me. Here, let me help dry you off. Then you can go take a shower.

Me: Er, okay... Sure...

I stood there stiff and just let her take off my shirt, and wipe off the sweat off my body, unable to believe that she was doing this while her husband was in the study room (he had the door closed though):

Me: Er, Susan, are you sure Uncle is okay with this?

Susan: Sure, why not? You were kind enough to help me with the housework so this is the least I could do. Besides, he is most probably asleep in the study, so don't bother about him.

I just continued standing there enjoying the attention she was giving me. After she was done with me, I went to the bathroom to have my shower. But with the images of her cleavage and bra, and the 'drying service' she performed on me a little while ago, I ended doing more than just shower myself that day.

To be continued...
Old 07-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

2nd camper reporting in .
Old 07-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

camping

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Setting up campfire
Old 07-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping up
Old 07-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing...
Old 07-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
JiakPaKoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

Hoping for the miracle to happen.... bro good job...
Old 07-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Pitchin tent!!!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Re: My Landlady - the following weekend

Susan started unbuttoning her work clothes as soon as she arrived home from work. I watched as she took of her top, her dress and stood in front of me in just her matching red bra and panties. Floral designs on both; I liked that a lot. She then reached out to grab me and buried my head in her ample cleavage:

Susan: I knew you had always wanted to do this, am I right? Do you like it? Do you like my breasts?

I could only manage a muffled reply which was almost too weak to be heard. She then pushed my head away from her, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra, revealing the top half of her bare voluptuous figure to me:

Susan: I want you to take off my panties, and enter me now! I know you want to fuck me, don't you, young man? Don't even bother taking off your shirt. Just take out your hard cock and put it deep inside me!! Give it to me good! I want it so bad!!

I could believe it! All I ever wanted was right in front of me! I mean, Susan was right there asking me to fuck her!

Then... 'Knock, knock, knock!'...

'Knock, knock'...

"Huh, what the?!" I thought. Someone was knocking on my room door. It was a only a fucking DREAM!!

The past few days of fantasizing about Susan and the clear images of her downblouse bosom since the last 'fruitful' weekend must have been taking its toll on my sexual urges for me to have a dream like that. And it was clear that the masturbation did not help much.

I stumbled out of bed sleepily to answer it, and it was Susan at the door:

Susan: Good morning, dear. Hope I didn't wake you, since you always wake up early. I bought breakfast and prepared coffee for you. Come on out and enjoy it while it's hot!

Me: Oh, yeah, sure. Thanks so much, Susan. I will be right out.

As she turned to walk to the kitchen, I noticed that she was in a pink tank top which I have not seen before. I must have missed it when she was talking to me earlier coz I was still too sleepy. Damn it, missed a perfectly good chance of peeking at her cleavage!

To be continued...
Old 08-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up~ cheers
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Onzo is Cool - loads of Potential

Please continue !
Old 08-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping. Can't wait for your updates TS!
Old 08-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1