The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL and Langkawi Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post

Btw anyone knows that there is a vibrant "Little Saigon" in Sitiawan town? (about 1 hr from Ipoh). I was quite surprised to find a big area with many KTVs, restaurants, cafe etc all operated by Vietnamese.
Heard before a few years ago...not operated by viet but locals...monopolized by viet gals...those not allowed into singkieland can be found there....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes Penang & Langkawi grouped together makes better sense.

Btw anyone knows that there is a vibrant "Little Saigon" in Sitiawan town? (about 1 hr from Ipoh). I was quite surprised to find a big area with many KTVs, restaurants, cafe etc all operated by Vietnamese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Heard before a few years ago...not operated by viet but locals...monopolized by viet gals...those not allowed into singkieland can be found there....

This is kinda old news and from the FR's given from my Frens it targets old horny men and the quality is 4-6 rating at best , once in a while there are gems but that's like once in a blue moon. KL is your best bet for THAI and Viet Bars/CLubs and massage/sauna parlours. It's more and more convenient now because almost every single area will have one more more of those. Massage/Sauna joints are relatively cheap at RM 150 for viets and RM180-250 for thais and PRC's per session. Those Liquor and Flower joints are all over KL and i think its ok if u want someone to drink and to play with but dont put too much high hopes on being able to bring them back unless u got game, handsome or lots of Money else just find our who are the FL's and book and pay to F !!!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
This is kinda old news and from the FR's given from my Frens it targets old horny men and the quality is 4-6 rating at best , once in a while there are gems but that's like once in a blue moon. KL is your best bet for THAI and Viet Bars/CLubs and massage/sauna parlours. It's more and more convenient now because almost every single area will have one more more of those. Massage/Sauna joints are relatively cheap at RM 150 for viets and RM180-250 for thais and PRC's per session. Those Liquor and Flower joints are all over KL and i think its ok if u want someone to drink and to play with but dont put too much high hopes on being able to bring them back unless u got game, handsome or lots of Money else just find our who are the FL's and book and pay to F !!!
Massage parlours with BJ + FJ + massage ( actually piano massage ) in many joints got " HAPPY HOURS " with prices at RM 138 ( normal price is RM 150 ) at joints with Viets.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-04-2015 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just play it safe. Recently strong wind... last night even upmarket residential suburb Solaris Mont Kiara (equivalent to Holland V in SG) got raided and foreigner caught pants down.
Heard on the 29-March, Thai Club was also raided, a lot of vietnamese girls were caught and will send back, not sure how truth? Any bros know why the sudden frequent raid?
Old 01-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KL Info

No idea but it's probably true. Every time there is a raid... it's a win-win for all parties. Media gets their news. Police seen as working. For gals who are caught, ugly ones are sent back. The pretty ones are quickly "redeemed" by okts. Lots of money change hands. And the cycle continues again... think of it as a renewal process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Heard on the 29-March, Thai Club was also raided, a lot of vietnamese girls were caught and will send back, not sure how truth? Any bros know why the sudden frequent raid?
Old 17-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quick update:

a) Don't bother with Saboon spa - worst experience ever ! Terrible facilities - you would not want to step into the jacuzzi.. it's filthy ; pretty bad line up ,mostly Viets. Service was bad and quick.

b) E2 - changed to Bond Spa and redirects you back to Saboon.

c) Beach Club - overwhelmed with Viets. I am more keen on Russian chicks. If anyone has a lead on that, let me know...
Old 17-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

E2 closed liao - management raised rent
from bro: bsmart2006
http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=739912

Beach Club is 95% majority Viet / Laos / Cambodia etc but there is some Eastern Europeans and girls from the "Stans" - some FRs gave them poor marks for service but I had a good FR with a Romanian that I found. You will have to approach them and will charge a higher price.

Skyriver had E. Europeans for a few weeks but I suppose it is seasonal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
quick update:

a) Don't bother with Saboon spa - worst experience ever ! Terrible facilities - you would not want to step into the jacuzzi.. it's filthy ; pretty bad line up ,mostly Viets. Service was bad and quick.

b) E2 - changed to Bond Spa and redirects you back to Saboon.

c) Beach Club - overwhelmed with Viets. I am more keen on Russian chicks. If anyone has a lead on that, let me know...
Old 17-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
E2 closed liao - management raised rent
from bro: bsmart2006
http://cnews.cari.com.my/news.php?id=739912

Beach Club is 95% majority Viet / Laos / Cambodia etc but there is some Eastern Europeans and girls from the "Stans" - some FRs gave them poor marks for service but I had a good FR with a Romanian that I found. You will have to approach them and will charge a higher price.

Skyriver had E. Europeans for a few weeks but I suppose it is seasonal.
Thanks ... would the area of Jalan Chankat ( heard about Gypsy and nevermine) be a rich picking ground for Eastern Europeans?

Thanks
Old 17-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

massageboy666,

Skyriver have 2 East European ( Russkies, the OKTS said ).
Old 17-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Ringgit is at record low. Time to cheong KL, more info please bros, thanks so much.

I went to E2 before and it was pretty good, sad that it is closed now.

What else is there that is close to E2 standards?
Old 17-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Ringgit is at record low. Time to cheong KL, more info please bros, thanks so much.

I went to E2 before and it was pretty good, sad that it is closed now.

What else is there that is close to E2 standards?
There are still

but none match E2's facilities

Deluxe at Federal - minimal facilities but locals and PRC
A1 at Alpha Genesis - never try
Genesis at Menara Genesis - nice rooms and good selection of PRC
Green Elephant at Sungei Wang Basement - poor facilities - but have NL and sometimes Prata
Old 18-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Samster

Someone mentioned there's a club in Menara Ambank near Yap Gwan Seng. He said Russian chicks hang out there often.. would anyone know which club is this ? Anyone tried any Russian chicks from backpage ? Thank s
Old 20-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

Tried Skyiver ..a pure fuckshop . mostly Thai, PRCs and Viets ... found only 1 Russian
Old 20-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HowShuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Endah Parade at Sri Petaling? Beside massage bj anyone tried fj?

Pls recommend good ones for fj, which shop and damage?
Old 20-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ah_kun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Tried Skyiver ..a pure fuckshop . mostly Thai, PRCs and Viets ... found only 1 Russian
Bro and kindly help to describe more about this place?

Is it run down? Standard of place like blue wave JB?

How's the service of the PRC gals? Any local Chinese?

Appreciate your info man.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1