The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile My Hairstylist left

After reading thru some of the exciting and juicy true life experience of some of the brothers, I feel that I should start to contribute some of my happy moments as well. But due to I am afraid she/they will just happen to read this forum then I die liao. But there is one just left for china for good, so i think I can start liao hehe...

What should I call this article? Sex with hairstylist? never mind, the content is more important.
Ok, how all these encounter started? It is all because of my regular hair stylist (male) attitude problem, started to dislike his attitude and he is too talkative. So I was telling myself, why shoule I bear with him every month.
In my humble opinion, I think for a guy short haircut like me, i don't really need a real professional hairstylist. Why not settle for someone you feel comfortable with? But then, I really like the haircut he gave me, so I immediately took a picture of it, thinking that I will demand my next hairstylist to cut the same, hehe.

Next month liao...my little white hair can be seen....(to be continue)
Old 07-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Hairstylist left

1st to camp.. Pop corn in hands.. Btw how to up u? I still Dono man.. Is it e rating??
Old 07-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: My Hairstylist left

Does ur new hairstylist cut/trim ur hotdog's hair as well?? lol...
Old 07-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
FoolInLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Does ur new hairstylist cut/trim ur hotdog's hair as well?? lol...
He washed TS small head with special treatment. BBBJ?

BTW TS, is this a start of a gay thread?
Old 07-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi brothers out there, I know some brothers are waiting for the story, actually I am here ready with my notebook while my OC is watching TV, ready to secretly share my story with you. But then I see my reputation drop from 103 till now 40 plus. I don't know who I have offended, Yes I understand I do wrote some comments like Support Support for some new girls in Dome 2. But that is to show my support for the OKT that I have patronised because he do have some quality girls which I have tried.

Actually I can just stop posting and hide at the corner but then I think since I have already started this story, some brothers may be waiting for it, if I stop writing, some bro may think I am playing a fool here.

I just want to say...I have no mood to continue the story now. By writing this post, it's another chance for the people out there to zap me again. Things he had commented to me are "lame story", "waste my time", "something better to write pls","I hate clone", "lame joke", "i disapprove" "diam la"

I just want to tell the person who zapped me, do you think really think i am a clone? Or I am here to spoil OKT business? Can't you tell from my previous post that I am a genuine customer here trying to find some good girls and share experiences? Maybe my stories or jokes are not to your liking, but there is no need to zap me?

Anyway, after this post, if I am still being zapped, I am sorry brothers out there, I cannot continue this story anymore.

But I have a request, can those people that zapped me, please PM me and tell me the reason why? I do want to know the real reason why I die.

Sorry moderator if this post should not be posted here, I just want to write here because that is where the story starts. haiz.....
Old 07-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue TS.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Pitching Tent here for more...
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

TS, pls continue..............

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 07-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, waiting here for uodates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My OC brought me to one of those neigbourhood saloon which she frequent last time. Going there without any evil thinking or expectation. It was quite late at that time, think about 8 plus and they are suppose to close soon. Immediately the boss asked if i want to cut or cut and wash. My OC as usual is very thrifty, she response, "just cut" Ok, I sit down and she sat beside me. A China girl came.....nothing going on in my head, I just want a good hair cut only. I shown her the pic, ask her if she can cut the same. She said "yes". Ok, i let her carry on. I said again "I only want to cut short with scissors only, no slope" She said "yes" again. Hmmmm....ok, let her carry on. My OC is all the way beside me reading magazine. But ocassionally i will look at her figure, look at her face, woah thinking of it now, I can feel my didi hard liao. Her figure is damn good, slim and with flesh at the butt. One word to describe, hour figure! Her face is also those....just look very slutty to me. Actually she is not slutty, it's just the PRC look, you just feel like putting your cock into her mouth. hehe

Nothing happen, everything is as per usual, finished the cutting, shown me the mirror, good! As i have said, think got picture, no need professional should be able to do it. Since i like her haircut, ok, I told myself, asked for her name, next month will look for her again.... (TBC)
Old 11-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Camping bro...
Old 11-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NantoSaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping as well .... Hee hee
Old 12-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Today really got time, OC sleeping liao. So let's begin....

1 month later...I went back to the saloon. Looking for Eva (not real name) again. Hmmm...feeling excited, I sit down, this time both of us are more relaxed.
She asked, "same hairstyle?"
I replied "yes"
She asked "want to wash first or cut first"
I was thinking, last time didn't try wash hair, this time must try.
I said "Up to you, which one you prefer?"
She said "I rinse for you first, after cut then wash again"
Woah, good service man. Proceed to the washing corner, lying there relax, listen to the soothing music, that's life man. She proceed to rinse my hair and massage a bit. Proceed to the sit ready for hair cut. She is very careful, play with my hair for while, measuring the length, wow i like, very attentive girl.
She asked "you only just want to use scissors right?"
I said "wow you remembered!"
She said "yah, I am very scared last time, you are very particular"
I said "is it? hehe, hope i didn't scare you" I am just afraid if haircut not nice, have to bear with it for another month"
She said "Oh understand....luckily you didn't complain"
I was thinking, this girl really good, so easily scared.
As usual, I relax, TCSS with her, look at her figure from the mirror, purposely didn't keep my hand inside the cloth. Ocassionaly she will brush thru my hand, wow shiok, like strike 4D, she didn't complain, can feel her butt is really curvy, starts imagining liao. Next is the washing part hair part, damn shiok, she washed for me quite long letting my imagination run wild.

So this carry on for a few more months and we know each other pretty well. My image to her is a good and honest guy. Her image to me is a University grad from Jinlin, but working here. Her command of English is not good but her Mandarin is power. Stay with a few sisters in a rented house. Very thrifty, always cook her own meal. Everyday travel by walking from house to saloon.

Here comes the golden conversation:

She said: I think i saw you in a car with your OC one week ago near the junction.
I said: Yah, I think i saw you too, not too sure if it is you, so i didn't call you. (Actually I am sure it is her but my OC beside me, haiz...if not will give her a lift)
She said: your OC very pretty.
I said: Yes, but you are also very pretty.
She sad: No, she is so much prettier than me, i am just plain looking.
I was thinking, Bitch, she sure got put me into her heart, outside still can recognize me. Aiya, girls always say other girls prettier. For me, i never tasted her before, feel more horny to see her haha.
I didn't say anything....let her continue.
She said: I am going to move house le.
I said: Why? not good staying there?
She said: My landlord going to raise rent, my agent has found the place already, I feel like going there to take a look but i don't know how to go.
I said: Oh simple, you tell me the address, i use my google map check for you.
She said softly, scare the lady boss can hear.
I showed her the map and said Oh not very near, can walk from here, but if from your current place, very far.
She said: Then how?
I said: No problem, if you don't mind, anyway I am the last customer liao, wait for you tidying up, I can drive you there. (My horny idea all come out liao)
She said: Cannot, I cooked something at home, need to go back first.
I said: it's ok, I go home first and wait for you call. (wah i very persistent man hehe)
We speak softly to exchange hp number.
Ho seh lah, got her number liao, can communicate much faster, no need to wait every month.

Late at night, she SMS and i immediately drove to her carpark wait for her. Waited and waited, wondering what will she wear? Usually at work, she will wear her work polo shirt and jeans. Finally she appear, Oh my....she is wearing a sexy 2 stripe pajamas. Not sure how to describe that, I asked her, you dress so sexy come out ar, so dangerous.
She replied: You have car, I just stayed in the car only, go there take a look and come back.
Wow, I am thinking, she really feel very safe with me hehe. If I do anything to her now, then I will lose all the trust liao hehe. Must think carefully.

It's 12am, time to sleep liao (TBC)
Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19527 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

yeah camp here liao

Clip That I Like
Old 12-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1