The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Ha? Ppl actually pay that kind of price for a handjob? I already consider this too ex for fj in massage parlour.her hand made of gold izsit? If at this price for kapoo thd cost of gikship i don't think i can afford you mean to say that local thais pay this price at kapoo? Amazing!!!
There are many kapoo joints scattered all over Bangkok. There are cheaper ones around 2300-3000 baht. Price includes a HJ and a B2B massage. Some girls can negotiate on extras like BJ or full course. The ones I mentioned have limited slot time per day/week where she work on certain days only. Haha her hands not made of gold but the quality of girls is equals to the XL category ( 7800 baht ) at Lord. Gikship with these girls sometimes is not just all about sponsorship. Sometimes they need a man who understands them and have fun. Most of these "exclusive" girls have sponsorship from Thai rich man or overseas counterparts.

Yup local Thais pay this kind of price and is a striving business and more and more girls are attracted to this kind of easy $$ and a place to find good sponsorship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Don ever underestimate the spending power of the locals who can afford to chiong.......... You be surprised
Haha next time we go together.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
There are many kapoo joints....Haha next time we go together.
me joined you guys okay??
Old 08-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Any bros here interested in kapoo massage? Personally a fan of kapoo massage cos can find good gems to save as giks. Lol. Fun kapoo massage always have exclusive fair tall models doing part time on certain days. But price is slightly on the high side for 3000-4500baht for a HJ.

Duno how to upload pics for the kapoo massage.
Help bro vbkk to upload these pics... enjoys

Old 08-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very interesting.i thought that we are the guys who are spoiling these girls with ridiculous tips. seems that the locals are just as bad!! I prefer to go for package deal where i know i can get full service. No headache for my little bro.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Thanks bro, anyway these are only the normal category kapoo girls. Not the "exclusive" models that I mentioned. I need to go find the pics. Lol
Old 08-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
me joined you guys okay??
Quote:

Knnz the ger with maroon short pants ass very tight and firm ........... Bro vbkk lan kapoo nee tee nai krub ? Pom yak pai Can u hold my hand there?
Ah hia allanooi of cuz u free to join us......... Cny big party in BKK

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 08-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Knnz the ger with maroon short pants ass very tight and firm ........... Bro vbkk lan kapoo nee tee nai krub ? Pom yak pai Can u hold my hand there?
When I rec'd these hot pics from vbkk my kkj Mari kita damn now can see can't touch those firm red skirt ass
Old 08-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

555,u sabo me huh? Hold hands again. Later I kana labelled kapoo agent also? Bro allanooi I think going pattaya. Lol.

Quote:
When I rec'd these hot pics from vbkk my kkj Mari kita damn now can see can't touch those firm red skirt ass
555, only just a few bro. Some others during new year period are even hotter. Especially when iPhone 6 came out, many syts ply their trade to get hold of it. Which one u interested? I go try out for u first. Lol.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a big fan of kapoo massage. and I have posted some comments in my earlier posts. part of the appeal are some of the girls are those girl next door type that would need to spend lots of time, money and effort before you even get to first base, if at all, but at the outlets, they go naked and jerk you off. if there is chemistry, they may even let you DATY freely and believe me when I said it, DATYing them is like DATYing your first girlfriend.

and at times, there are girls that used to work at events, exhibitions and even in Malaysia and Singapore thai discos but need extra income or need to stop working as PRs due to excessive drinking and the freshness and inexperience are something you cannot get from full-time full-service girls.
I have known girls who worked there that has rich boyfriends but decided to worked in Kapoo as the boyfriends only take them shopping but don't give enough pocket money for personal savings and I have known girls who worked there for three months only to save enough money for downpayment for a Toyota Altis. I am still in touch with her as a Gik.

for long-time and veteran of Bangkok arbnam soapy scenes and adult entertainment scene who has ever been to Kapoo, they will be able to tell you the difference in the quality and GFE of the girls. and since most of these joints cater to local Thais, you can be absolutely sure they are not there to rip off foreigners. it is just part and parcel of the Thai adult entertainment scene that is uniquely Thai that foreigners ever get it or dont.

and I am an absolute true fan.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

The argument of kapoo vs fj joints had been going on for ages in the previous thread and once every few cycles this topic arises again like a rash that keeps coming back.

Some like it, some don't... I never tried it... Cause most of the good ones is out of mrt/bts way, must have car or motosai to get to it, also because so many massage joints not visited yet by this new bird.

Think you also must have some grasp of Thai language to truly enjoy this local delicacy... If not just hj only
Old 09-02-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
The argument of kapoo vs fj joints had been going on for ages in the previous thread and once every few cycles this topic arises again like a rash that keeps coming back.

Some like it, some don't... I never tried it... Cause most of the good ones is out of mrt/bts way, must have car or motosai to get to it, also because so many massage joints not visited yet by this new bird.

Think you also must have some grasp of Thai language to truly enjoy this local delicacy... If not just hj only
I have tried one time at a place near bts station. When I say near it still is around 15 mins walk. and it was a so-so experience. Like everything else be it soapy joints or agogo bars, it's hit and miss. But kapoo IMO the hit rate is lower. My advice is that is more suited for those who stay long or medium term in Thailand. And best to make booking as selection can be very limited if u just rock up to the joint and may need to wait for awhile before a decent choice is available.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Really? Was told a long long time ago to avoid taking cab directly to MPs, cos they will add the driver commission to the price of the girl. I only know that Lord establishments do not pay commission to cab drivers- took a cab once during a heavy downpour to copa and did not see any padding of bill. Havent tried for others...

I don't know which is worse...walking into MP or taking cab? If I don't drive the PPS would likely guess I'm a tourist. Anyway once open mouth they confirm will know.

I used to dislike going labelle and Lord because the PPS will assess customers based on how they dress and what nationality, and consider if you are worth the effort to serve you (and of course if u will give tips). The first few times no one bothered coming to serve me. Sometime I prefer it that way since I was only going to look see, other times become frustrating trying to get attention of the PPS to ask qns or pick girls. If planning to go to a regular joint it helps to make friends with one of the PPS.
Hi bro, I remember your reports from last year. Always look forward to hear from you.

I actually got the opposite problems with pps at some of these joints. They always like to sit beside me and I have these silent pressure to make my selection quickly. Maybe cuz I always go alone. I never tried asking them to leave me alone while I ogle the girls. Dun know if that would be rude or not. And I never give tips to pps before, only to the massage or bar girls. Maybe I should do that next time if I'm planning to go to a joint more than once.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
marmelad is Cool - loads of Potential

her hand made of gold sure.golden hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Ha? Ppl actually pay that kind of price for a handjob? I already consider this too ex for fj in massage parlour.her hand made of gold izsit? If at this price for kapoo thd cost of gikship i don't think i can afford you mean to say that local thais pay this price at kapoo? Amazing!!!
Old 09-02-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Hi bro, I remember your reports from last year. Always look forward to hear from you.

I actually got the opposite problems with pps at some of these joints. They always like to sit beside me and I have these silent pressure to make my selection quickly. Maybe cuz I always go alone. I never tried asking them to leave me alone while I ogle the girls. Dun know if that would be rude or not. And I never give tips to pps before, only to the massage or bar girls. Maybe I should do that next time if I'm planning to go to a joint more than once.
Well, haven't been actively posting FRs since been quite busy, and lately postings have degenerated to tcss and flaming threads. Good to see more FRs being posted.

I usually go MPs alone too unless meeting sbf bros. Yeah, most places the PPS will pressure you to choose and go up room. But there is no rush la...you can get a drink, chill, and slowly pick. If you go bkk as tourists, and go to each MPs at most 2-3 times per trip, don't bother tipping the PPS, unless he really go all the way out to get the angpai girls usually hiding in the backrooms, or you ask for specific girls or services and he has to specially cater for you.

I related this story before (I think)....gone to Amsterdam sometime back and was served by LB MMS. I was the only customer in the hall with about 30 girls and I was sitting some tables back. So the MMS asked what was my preferences. So every time I tell her, she would shout to the ladies to raise their hands if they fit criteria....like who can speak english , below 25yrs old, provide good service ie can do bbbj, AR, DFK etc. Damn pai seh but funny at same time, and the ladies were all having a good laugh. Eventually picked one who was sweet looking and damn enthusiastic in raising hands, and had a fantastic session. Paid the MMS 200baht for all the effort...hahaha.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
I am a big fan of kapoo massage. and I have posted some comments in my earlier posts. part of the appeal are some of the girls are those girl next door type that would need to spend lots of time, money and effort before you even get to first base, if at all, but at the outlets, they go naked and jerk you off. if there is chemistry, they may even let you DATY freely and believe me when I said it, DATYing them is like DATYing your first girlfriend.

and at times, there are girls that used to work at events, exhibitions and even in Malaysia and Singapore thai discos but need extra income or need to stop working as PRs due to excessive drinking and the freshness and inexperience are something you cannot get from full-time full-service girls.
I have known girls who worked there that has rich boyfriends but decided to worked in Kapoo as the boyfriends only take them shopping but don't give enough pocket money for personal savings and I have known girls who worked there for three months only to save enough money for downpayment for a Toyota Altis. I am still in touch with her as a Gik.

for long-time and veteran of Bangkok arbnam soapy scenes and adult entertainment scene who has ever been to Kapoo, they will be able to tell you the difference in the quality and GFE of the girls. and since most of these joints cater to local Thais, you can be absolutely sure they are not there to rip off foreigners. it is just part and parcel of the Thai adult entertainment scene that is uniquely Thai that foreigners ever get it or dont.

and I am an absolute true fan.
Yes, quality is definitely different especially if go to the better kapoos on the outskirts, compared to MPs. Those kapoos that are near sukhkumvit area generally can find some quality ones, but many are average looking and comparable to MPs.

Kapoo definitely not for tourists...it is the thrill of trying to get into the girl's pants at end of day, but this takes time and effort. In a way, similar to why guys go the various thaiclubs sian cha bor. At least kapoo guaranteed happy ending. The rest up to your negotiating skills, just like trying to pick up girls. You definitely have advantage if good looking, speak Thai, and working in bkk. Some of them just looking for gik to bring them out party, eat at fancy restaurants, and have fun at the end, cos their sponsors or bf are too busy keeping them company.

Some kapoo girls do offer FJ, but for the price I rather go MPs. Others have written FRs that they got extra services without paying or asking....well...I would say they are either damn lucky or damn good at sianing cha bor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1