The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 22
bomarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

Those old girls eventually will go back sooner or later. Not long another batch of those new girls will flock in here again. So it might a blessing in disguise for us all. Hope by den we will discover a few more gems to share with bros in here.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Heard that there was a flight from china the whole grp of PRCs send back home la

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Crap not carp you twit!!!
Yo Bro Monster... carp or crap this forum's full of them
just share and enjoy the sex with the real cheonging gang
as to the hypocrites, moralists and self-procalimed gurus, dun care a damn
Old 05-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 16
bangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailok View Post
Lidat, we better cheong while good time last. Very soon, there may be shortage of PRC mei2. Then price go up... worse still, all gone.
bro lightning, no worries lah, maybe that is why bro walabis suddenly took off to PRC to resolve this issue? Even if he were not there for this in the first place, I am sure one of his staunch supporter would have sent him a sms by now BEGGING him to look into this. We commoner, need not eat FL everyday but can a KING do that ?

This damn crisis is hurting me really bad... from $70 / 80 per bonk i need to downgrade to $40/50/60(haiz) ... guess if this were to continue... I may need to downgrade to buying a piece of chicken thigh from shengsiong to PCC liao
Old 05-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover8boy View Post
heard that it was because sgp gov suspect the visa section in GZ to be issuing tourist visas to fls indiscrimately. My friend is based there and told me so.
Thks alot 4 this info! added ur points for appreciation!
Old 12-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

The customs probably doing us a favour.

Their criteria to stay might be:

A) Must be fresh faces.
B) Must be SYT or hot MILF.
C) Must offer budget services.
D) Must have clean record of not cheating Samsters money.
E) HIV/STD free.

Old 12-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
The customs probably doing us a favour.

Their criteria to stay might be:

A) Must be fresh faces.
B) Must be SYT or hot MILF.
C) Must offer budget services.
D) Must have clean record of not cheating Samsters money.
E) HIV/STD free.
Bro, you missed out one VIP (very important point) for our senior AVP (ass virgin penetrator) aka bro Frankiestine

F) Must offer anal service
Old 12-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso View Post

F) Must offer anal service
if there is anal, i also interested...
Old 17-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Apa quota lah... they never give reason one. Recently depends on luck, some people can get in, others cannot even get visa.. think it is due to F1 coming.
valid reason, probably to make sure hotel rooms not crowded by FLs during F1..
Old 17-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
valid reason, probably to make sure hotel rooms not crowded by FLs during F1..
And to ensure that the money used for "entertainment" would flow into Singapore's coffers and not into PRC's treasury.
Old 17-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Typically govt pple lah..always like this..cos pple working in govt think they are some big FXXX.....
Old 18-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Last night chatted with one of the bro and ulitimately garmen wants money in their pocket to make prositution legal, any businesses that escapes their pockets, they declare it as illegal and enhance their law making traps to make ppl pay money...very lame
Old 18-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Last night chatted with one of the bro and ulitimately garmen wants money in their pocket to make prositution legal, any businesses that escapes their pockets, they declare it as illegal and enhance their law making traps to make ppl pay money...very lame
Yeah, bro!

Gahmen want money until eyes put stamp still not enough, now even cigarettes also must put stamp (SCDP)!
Old 18-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Yeah, bro!

Gahmen want money until eyes put stamp still not enough, now even cigarettes also must put stamp (SCDP)!
Imagine billions and billions of sing dollars the garmen draw from the public from GST, ERP, COE etc. on top of that Our very CPF contribution somemore which allow them to draw even greater SUMs!!!! Freezing and prolonging the drawing of CPF is an excuse! Everyday we have to pay" crossing the road" fees into government pockets. Understand that in order for a country to work, it needs money's fuction to keep it running. But felt the out of breath being squeezed to the neck as the garmen is over squeezing ppl's hard earned money!

Garmen made charity contribution transparent to the public but how about the garmen's darwing of money from public? They are very afraid to show to ppl how much they taken. Threatened to bring down ppl like the opposition party ppl who are wanted transparency garmen r the biggest lamers

Last edited by lightning; 18-09-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anson_cs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Yes, my PRC Friend came in from Guangzhou by Tiger987 on 1st Sep, young or old, all up Aeroplane not up Lorry. She got detained till next morning, Handphone got confiscated, not allow to make call outside.

Initially I taught because she doesn't has return Flight Ticket, but she told me not. She said some girls also got detained even though have return Flight ticket.

They ask her buy a return Flight immediately and put her on Flight after released the next morning. That's when she SMS me what happened to her before her flight took off.

The Immigration never give her any reasons why she not allow to enter into Singapore.

Singapore should not have grant them Visa in the first place if the Immigration is going to deny their entry into Singapore, waste people's Air Fare $$$.

Is it real??? if anyone is on business trip and lost the deal....who pay for the damage.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1