The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Cool Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc5 View Post
Had a session with XQQ yesterday after a few failed attempts to get her time slot synchronised with mine. A reasonable good bonk I would say. As a matter of fact, I believe I bonked her quite sometime ago under different name (she was much heavier then). So in a way, a RTF to a slimer version of XQQ.

My rating:

Face: 7.0 (a big-eye, cute MILF)
Body: 7.5 (slim with right curve)
Skin: 7.5 (smooth, no obvious blemishes)
Boobs: 7.5 (a nice C+, can't really tell natural or enhanced)
Frenching: 7.0 (commendable)
Catbath: 6.0 (too little, too short)
BJ: 7.0 (average, no BBBJ for me)
Fingering: 7.5 (she led my fingers to her wet pussy)
FJ: 8.0 (one of the most interactive FLs I had, we were totally perspired at the end)
Attitude: 8.0 (friendly, engaging, smiling all the while)
Overall: 7.5 (a memorable bonk)

Cheers to bro qazz for the contact.
Thks dude! Already up you points.

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 06-10-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of

Old 06-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sexhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Hi Brudder Jacksex13,

I can sympathise with you, and i can vouch for what you mentioned here cos i experienced the same thing from her. i hope i won't get deducted points for the stuff written below.
i am not writing this to try to discredit anyone, just to clarify brudder jack's story here incase people flame him for making stories up.

Happened ard 2 weeks ago, she mentioned that raids are quite frequent, so she rather prefer not to go to hotel. Arranged to meet me outside near Chinatown 81, after that we proceed to the same place. A unit along corridor, quite high floor, with a kitchen near the entrance, and a one bedroom unit with an attached toilet. Great view from the room if you pull the curtain apart.

i did not ask her about the price until she brooched the subject. She asked me if i can pay her more. i asked her how much and she said in anycase , i would end up paying $130 if we go hotel. So she say why not she keep me company longer and i top up to $200 for her? i did not have enough on me, so i say i can get it to $170. She said okay, and said of course if i can give more she would appreciate it because she has overspent her budget this month and she has some issues at work with her company bosses, so she needed money quite urgently. She also told me she has never bring people to this place and asked me to keep mum about it, which i did until i read this entry.
I need to make it clear that i am not doing this to sabo her out of spite or something, because i did not quite believe her that i was so privileged in the very first place. Hopefully, brudders out there also won't force her to extend this treatment to them if she do not mention it first.

Her purplish sheet see-through gown was super erotic, made my cock rock hard before any action started.
The whole session was great actually and like most FR, she can be really wild in bed. She spread an extra bedsheet on the bed as she wetted a big patch of it at the end of the session. Fingered her a lot and she seemed to enjoy it.

Initial look she has some crowfeet at the edge of her eyes, but once the body is revealed and touching the body on the body, one will overlook and not be too concern with the face much.

After 1.5 hr, we clean up as she said she needed to meet a friend and might as well since i needed to go off soon. i asked how much she wanna charge if i wanted to have an overnight stayover session another time in the future. She gave me a figure (which i prefer not to reveal here), but it definately is not as much as the tonic $350 mentioned by brudder jack. i told her its too expensive to me since i am not very rich nor earning much. She replied that if not, since her health is not very good of late, instead of the money, i can go downstair and buy her some health tonic although she never told me how much those tonics will have cost me.

Told her i will consider and left.
Bro, don't let this get you all worked up. NOt worth it. These girls all came from China to make money, so more or less, they would def try to get more cash for their bang, so to speak. i gave her more than normal as i was awed that she took such a risk to bring me to her place, even though i dun buy most parts of the stories she told me. Let it go, pend your time look for another girl instead, although i must say she gave me a very nice and extremely GFE session.

Hope Bro Qazz can offer me 5 oranges for this FR as well.
Bro Qazz, hope youu don't get offended over this FR. Otherwise, can get the administrator to delete this post, if need be. Thanks.

Top Ex-Prey:
Opal (Mansion)
Jane (Maxim,Club Friday)
Aom, Serene (Erotic Secrets)

爱妮/Ivy (Sweet Secrets)/Huwei/Melody (ANA HC)/Bing Bing & Sophie (PussyLicker)/XiaoQiQi (qazz)/ Michelle (BroSimone) / Joanna 乔安
Old 06-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhound View Post
Hi Brudder Jacksex13,

I can sympathise with you, and i can vouch for what you mentioned here cos i experienced the same thing from her. i hope i won't get deducted points for the stuff written below.
i am not writing this to try to discredit anyone, just to clarify brudder jack's story here incase people flame him for making stories up.

Happened ard 2 weeks ago, she mentioned that raids are quite frequent, so she rather prefer not to go to hotel. Arranged to meet me outside near Chinatown 81, after that we proceed to the same place. A unit along corridor, quite high floor, with a kitchen near the entrance, and a one bedroom unit with an attached toilet. Great view from the room if you pull the curtain apart.

i did not ask her about the price until she brooched the subject. She asked me if i can pay her more. i asked her how much and she said in anycase , i would end up paying $130 if we go hotel. So she say why not she keep me company longer and i top up to $200 for her? i did not have enough on me, so i say i can get it to $170. She said okay, and said of course if i can give more she would appreciate it because she has overspent her budget this month and she has some issues at work with her company bosses, so she needed money quite urgently. She also told me she has never bring people to this place and asked me to keep mum about it, which i did until i read this entry.
I need to make it clear that i am not doing this to sabo her out of spite or something, because i did not quite believe her that i was so privileged in the very first place. Hopefully, brudders out there also won't force her to extend this treatment to them if she do not mention it first.

Her purplish sheet see-through gown was super erotic, made my cock rock hard before any action started.
The whole session was great actually and like most FR, she can be really wild in bed. She spread an extra bedsheet on the bed as she wetted a big patch of it at the end of the session. Fingered her a lot and she seemed to enjoy it.

Initial look she has some crowfeet at the edge of her eyes, but once the body is revealed and touching the body on the body, one will overlook and not be too concern with the face much.

After 1.5 hr, we clean up as she said she needed to meet a friend and might as well since i needed to go off soon. i asked how much she wanna charge if i wanted to have an overnight stayover session another time in the future. She gave me a figure (which i prefer not to reveal here), but it definately is not as much as the tonic $350 mentioned by brudder jack. i told her its too expensive to me since i am not very rich nor earning much. She replied that if not, since her health is not very good of late, instead of the money, i can go downstair and buy her some health tonic although she never told me how much those tonics will have cost me.

Told her i will consider and left.
Bro, don't let this get you all worked up. NOt worth it. These girls all came from China to make money, so more or less, they would def try to get more cash for their bang, so to speak. i gave her more than normal as i was awed that she took such a risk to bring me to her place, even though i dun buy most parts of the stories she told me. Let it go, pend your time look for another girl instead, although i must say she gave me a very nice and extremely GFE session.

Hope Bro Qazz can offer me 5 oranges for this FR as well.
Bro Qazz, hope youu don't get offended over this FR. Otherwise, can get the administrator to delete this post, if need be. Thanks.
It was sad to hear that you enjoyed so much during the session with her and in the end you joined in to criticise her. It was totally unfair to her!

What you paid for was what you get to enjoy. She did not force you to stay longer and enjoy her place and time. What you paid was what you deserved to get, so don't complaint that you paid too much or she was trying to con you or trying to cheat your feeling. If you cannot stand her KC factor, avoid her!

All I can say is that your comments here was totally unacceptable.

Cheers!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sgsuper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am with jack and dont believe china woman that easily, their words can twist and turn when they meet different people and situations.I think she saw jack is well off trying to get a pull off , then when people found out she lied again .We singapore man must wake up dont easily believe them seriously.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sexhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wowwww,

Now i really understand what people are talking about when they get flamed for reporting truth and honest opinion.

i did not in any sentence SAY that she was conning me!!!! As i explained to you bro qazz, what i did was wrote the entire experience as i went through and for everyone to judge for themselve.
In a way, i put a disclaimer out for her.
And if they still choose to go for her, then they will have no excuse in the future to complain and write in this thread !

But i guess you are too involved with her to be impartial and fair to the brudders who posted the truth here. She is lucky to have you as a friend.
i do apologise if you feel as though i am out for blood and trying to sabo her, no such intention at all. if i had wanted to, i could have wrote it long ago.

As for brudder jacksex, you get my vote for telling it like a man, this is what the forum is for.
Lets call it a wrap , shall we?

Top Ex-Prey:
Opal (Mansion)
Jane (Maxim,Club Friday)
Aom, Serene (Erotic Secrets)

爱妮/Ivy (Sweet Secrets)/Huwei/Melody (ANA HC)/Bing Bing & Sophie (PussyLicker)/XiaoQiQi (qazz)/ Michelle (BroSimone) / Joanna 乔安
Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhound View Post
wowwww,

Now i really understand what people are talking about when they get flamed for reporting truth and honest opinion.

i did not in any sentence SAY that she was conning me!!!! As i explained to you bro qazz, what i did was wrote the entire experience as i went through and for everyone to judge for themselve.
In a way, i put a disclaimer out for her.
And if they still choose to go for her, then they will have no excuse in the future to complain and write in this thread !

But i guess you are too involved with her to be impartial and fair to the brudders who posted the truth here. She is lucky to have you as a friend.
i do apologise if you feel as though i am out for blood and trying to sabo her, no such intention at all. if i had wanted to, i could have wrote it long ago.

As for brudder jacksex, you get my vote for telling it like a man, this is what the forum is for.
Lets call it a wrap , shall we?
Positive Or Negative comments are welcome.
Forum is free for comments, I'm just like you... trying to speak up honest views!

Will up you bro sexhound/Jacksex13 for supporting XQQ before!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 07-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

Please note that XQQ will be leaving soon!
Those yet to meet her, please act fast!

qazz qazz
瓜子 瓜子
Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elips is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro is she still in SG? When is she leaving? Can I have her contacts before she leaves? Thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Old 08-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!

Had my 4th return visit yesterday. One thing I like about her is that she really enjoys sex, which makes every session with her a great experience. She told me that she would quit the FL scene very soon. One reason is that she feels tire as she has a full-time job and another reason is the hurting remarks by some bros here saying that she only wants to pressure the bros or more money.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Old 09-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

Old 10-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
bonking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonking888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't know so much happened for my XQQ. Time to Rtf
Old 11-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Many thanks to bro qazz for sharing XQQ's contact.

Made an appointment with her yesterday evening. Not a good writer, so jus give a simple FR.

FR

Name : Xiao QiQi
Look : 6
Boobs : C or C+ with cute little nibs, with her petite body, you can see the outer curvature of her boobs from the back
BJ : 7
Catbath : 6
Fingering : allow and get wet very easily, at first I thought its KY, but later realise the juice is keep “flowing” out from her mei mei, finger her until she beg me to enter her
FJ : 7

RTF : at least once before she quit the screen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread