The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

Yes, many gals get caught because of kaypoh neighbours.

Dan Dan then frenched him in the bathtube for a while before leading him out of bathtube..

She dried his body and then kneel and sucked his penis, licking his balls.
Then she led him outside to bed where he lied down and watch her dried her body and chat with her.

She hopped onto bed and caressing him, frenching , and then licking his body before beginning 2nd round of penis-sucking.

After few minutes of penis-sucking, she capped his penis with condom and asked him whether he want missionary or cowgal.
He let her cowgal first,

During cowgal, he squeezing her breasts as she fucking him..
He cannot cum, then she lied on bed and let him do the job.
He fuck, fuck ,fuck , and she moaned,moaned ..
Till he cummed, and she clean him up, bathed him..

Few month into the job, Dan Dan made enough money and few of her china friends talk about doing freelance in condo / HDB flats.

One China friend, knew one customer who was PRC gals website admin, Ke Qiang (played by Sunny Pang)
Dan Dan after some thinking, decided to join in...
Old 19-04-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (R(A) mediacork drama-sexy police officer doing undercover in sauna club at Sento

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

is this taken from Code of Law shown on channel 5?
Old 20-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Meanwhile, Belinda and her 2 officers visited a legal brothel at Lorong 16, Geylang. Brothel keeper and his assistant stood up and greeted them after they noticed police lanyard around their necks and pass with police logo.
Assistant then asked the gals to put on jackets to cover up their sexy attire. Some gals grumbled because it don't make sense at all.. When they were in overseas sauna club, they no need to cover up in front of police officer who performed routine check.

Belinda: all gals are here ?
(she was checking logbook of the gals who signed in to perform sex service)
Brothel Keeper : one gal is upstair , will come down in 10 mins time, (he look at watch)..

His assistant then sent SMS to notify her that Gang Hu rang (government officers) are here.

8 mins later, Minnie, PRC sex worker aged 23 come down with 60 year old ah pek. Ah pek stared at Belinda and then look at her breasts. She glared back at him annoyishly.. One of her officers told him to leave quickly.

Minnie walked nonchanlectly to fringe where she took a packet of green tea. Brothel Keeper : Minnie, greet those Gang Hu Rang.
Minnie then look at Belinda and 2 male officers with disdain and greeted them reluctantly.
They stared at Minnie who were translucent white dress with green bra nearly visible on her body and two green straps shown prominently on her shoulders.. brothel assistant then give Minnie jacket and urged her to put on.
Minnie grabbed jacket and put on, mumbled ' what kind of place is this? "

Belinda then briefed the working ladies , checking the passports, checking the yellow card status and reminded them to go for checkup next month..
Then after a while, they left. the gals and brothel owners cursed them quietly..

Ke Qiang received SMS from Dan Dan , saying she was interested in becoming freelance whore. Ke Qiang told her that he would came to see her at her workplace..
Old 20-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

3someking, yes , code of law gave me idea..thanks..
Old 21-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Ke Qiang arrived in Sentosa after making booking with Dan Dan the day before.
He went to hotel where the posh sauna club was located.
He went to lounge where he had wine and snack, then relaxed at the pool.
Then his number was called and he proceeded to the room where he met Dan Dan who was dressed in white dress.

Dan Dan greeted Ke Qiang and addressed him as Qiang-ge.

He had booked Dan Dan for 2 hours.

He interviewed Dan Dan, after asking her to undress and he sat on chair while she sat on massage bed facing him.

He asked her what can she do and then fixed the price at $100 per customer and he collected $30.
She found the net price too little
He then told her if she wanted $150 per customer and net price of $120, she must offer little more like Ass Rimming.
She found ass rimming disgusting .
Ke Qiang told her every gals commanding higher price do it.
She agreed to try once.

Ke Qiang stood up and asked her to prepare bath for him.

As she prepare bathtube water , he watched her as he smoked..

When the water nearly filled up, he was asked to hop in as she bathed him like a king.
Then he sat on special stool, where she rubba his body with her breasts and hands.
Then she was told to wash his asshole,she gave yak feeling while Ke Qiang watched her thru the 4 walls mirrors.
Ke qiang felt so high as her finger rimming thru his arsehole.
Then Ke qiang stood up and moved to the massage bed where he lied on his back.
She massage his back.
Then he arched up a bit and he was in all four postions and told Dan Dan to position her face directly to his buttock ,and pried open them , then used her tongue to lick asshole.
She cannot bring herself to do it.
He encouraged her to think $$$ and licked

She psyched herself and imagine his ass as a piggybank , and pried open his buttock , put her tongue in and licking..

after sometimes, she stopped and use tissue to clean her tongue and then he turned around to face her ,asking her how she felt..
She shook her head.
Then she gave him raw oral sex till his penis strong and hard.
Then she put condom on his penis and he fucked her hard in missionary..
he cummed..
Then asked her when she ready . She reply next month.

He kay. I will put you up..
Old 21-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Sng sisters were called to the Gelyang brothel at 18 house 15 to look into the quarrel between one customer , a member of 659 Gang and a brothel keeper.

Fat Pig (Yan BingLiang) accused the brothel keeper (played by Liang Tian), of cheating him by assigning him a lower category girl ( $100)intead of $150 type.

Fat Pig demand a return of $50 since assigned gal don't perform ass-rimming service , he believed that all gals of CAT$150 do AR while all CAT$100 don't do.

Fat Pig threatened to get his men to burn down this place if brothel keeper don't return $50.
Brothel keeper tried stalling tactics while his assistant called AV .

Sng Sisters arrived with four men.
Fat Pig cooled down when he recognised one police officer, Inspector Bala formerly from SSB (Secret Societies Branch).
Fat Pig then looked two police ladies and make horny eyes to Belinda and his eyes slowly fixed on her C-cup breasts.. Then Inspector Bala used his hand to catch Fat Pig attention.
Fat pig: sorry, sir. this brothel cheat money.
I came here, asking for busty gal and gve him $150.
When she came, we went to room, and I found that she don't wash my backside. during bathing.
After session, I go to him, asking him to refund me $50 because she don't do Ass Rim service.
Victoria Sng feel disgusted when she knew Singapore legal brothel gals do these and AV allow .
Brenda then told Uncle Tang (brothel keeper ) not to do this.
Uncle Tang then told her that many houses do same thing . When customer asked for gals, and inhouse gals very busy, and we called in gals from other houses, and some gals were CAT$100..

Uncle Tang then refund Fat Pig $50..

Fat Pig then thank Inspector Bala and team. offering to treat them for a kopi. but Inspector Bala refused and asked him whether there were illict actvities. He then told on illegal gambling activties conducted by rival gang , cheating elderly money.
Inspector Bala then passed info to his friend of Gambling Suprression branch..
Old 21-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story bro, great share!
Old 21-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
kertua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls keep going
Old 22-04-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Katy (Constance Song) , a Malaysian aged 31 worked in Geylang as CAT$150 for ten years till AV decided that the rule of Malaysians already over and let Chinese gals took over.

Brenda asked the Malaysian gals to come to CID building for a briefing
and told them that Government decided to retire them.
Concerned gals asked Brenda..
They worried that once they went back to Malaysia,they got nothing to do,and they don't like to work in Malaysia sauna where raid by Malaysia CID were frequent and sauna there was controlled in part by underworld. Organised Triads were very powerful in Malaysia because cops in Malaysia were corrupt.
Brenda was impressed that Malaysian gals praised Singapore system, but she maintained that there was nothing she can do as she was just a junior cop and Commissioner of Police cannot do much except listened to country leaders.

Brenda further said that if they want to continue their trade, they can but they moved to Little India and their fees will be $50 per 20 mins.
Katy asked about Keong Saik where customers are mostly Chinese.
Brenda told her that Government decide to redevelop that area as tourist /business hub.

All gals then hopped in police vans where they went to Petain Road to see the area.
Some gals including Katy not happy with the smallness of the room, etc.
Some gals asked Brenda to let them work in Geylang and they should take over Thais . Brenda told them that it is impossible as the government plan to take in Vietnamese.

Some gals no choice but planning to leave Singapore..
Katy and some gals like Singapore because Singapore was safe and nearly corrupt free, triad free as there were strict laws prohibiting the rise of powerful gangs.
Katy decided to go to Petain road.

Few days in Petain Road, some GL gals cannot take it as they saw many Indian guys walking to and fro. They missed GL days where the customers were from middle income background and Chinese, furthermore they were protected by brothel keeper who deal with customers.. Indian customers were directed to Thai houses by brothel keepers.
They get chaffeured around from lorong to lorong.

Few days later, they went AWOL.

They enlisted crooked property agent who was a client of Katy.

Nicholas (Benjamin Heng, Wang Zhiguo, a real life property agent) received SMS from Katy , asking for meet up at hotel 81, Violet..
Old 22-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1