The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NonyaDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing experince of asking gf go out without underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
By going pantyless and braless sure many humsap men will follow her .
Very disgraceful right?
Old 09-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 8
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
That's the thrill bro! I too are into tiaking! Fully naked girl cannot bring up the urge to piak! See till sian!

Does wearing Crotchless panty count?
LOL.

Up to you to believe.
Even salt looks like sugar.

:
Old 09-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
no. they don't. In fact they feel uncomfortable. Just imagined yourself going without underwear and walking around.

But they will be more conscious of it. You will just need to be touchy with them and they will get more easily aroused.

So, that's your hint
some feel unsercure without panties, in case later, exposed ownself

no bra, maybe with dark loose top ok, but the nipples if shown, can get un necessary attention
Old 09-04-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Got my ex-gf & current wife to wear pantyhose (esp those with cotton gusset) *without* knickers. My wife says it's more comfortable wearing pantyhose w/o knickers.

And those seamless Wolfords? It's best worn w/o knickers.

Last edited by redwolf; 16-04-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a fwb many years back where we would meet at least once a week for a quick bonk in the car. At times when she was feeling really horny, she would wear one of those short denim skirts and she would hint to me that she was not wearing any panties!

I would then take the opportunity to rub and finger her while driving to our make-out spot! Really drove me crazy when she would moan as I fingered her! Guess don’t have to tell you guys what happened after we reached our spot!

Thinking back, just glad I didn’t get into any accident while fingering her while driving!!!
Old 10-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!

If my gf is wearing a skirt or dress to clubs, wedding or social event dinner most of the time she will be pantyless with me except during period. She likes the feeling of playing naughty. Once we went to shop for shoe at Charles and Keith, she 'accidentally' flash for the stall assistant to see.

Recently we attended a wedding dinner @ Hyatt orchard with a remote vibrator egg(: so fun, she likes the thrill. We park at Far East shopping center in the corner, after the dinner we had a good time in the car.

She did all those without me asking, main point here is to make your partner as comfortable as possible. No point ask a a lady to do something which she's not agreeable to. I might be wrong here, Different people different mindset.

Cheers
Old 13-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The stall assistant must be very happy to see her pussy.
Old 13-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle535 View Post

LOL.
You have pics of you wearing it? Must see then decide
Old 14-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
cowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercowboy69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One of my ex, we always meet at night after dinner, just to make out in the car. She will always be the pantyless and fingered herself throughout the car journey before we reach our make out destination at east coast. I am so aroused that I have to speed all the way.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
bleuwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

LOL.
Do you feel the difference wearing crotchless panty when you are walking outside?
Old 15-04-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice if you can get her to wear a short dress or skirt and you let her ride you till u cum all inside. jet need to wipe with wet wipes unless she dun mind your spunk dripping out.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL.
For me...if can still see the private part, can consider so

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Orchidbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy69 View Post
One of my ex, we always meet at night after dinner, just to make out in the car. She will always be the pantyless and fingered herself throughout the car journey before we reach our make out destination at east coast. I am so aroused that I have to speed all the way.
Bro, watch out for TP
Old 16-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

its quite exciting actually to see other guys bio my fb when i kept her g-string in my pocket and shes just wearing a short sexy dress. easy to get the job done also when we can just go inside toilet of a particular reservoir when theres nobody late at night to finish what needs to be done at that moment. but she quite embarrass when shes so wet that it started to drip down her thighs and i just look at her and smirk
condom is ur regret
pump it to ur fullest and RAWR

Last edited by mecurix86; 17-04-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old 16-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ChanKuntSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soon more girls will be going without panty .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1