The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

9am

I woke up feeling very relax. I must have slept like a baby.

Turning to my left, Grey was not in bed. I figured he must have left the room already seeing the messy sheets and the hint smell of perfume in the room.

Checking my phone, I did not receive any reply from Jojo but was sure that my message had been delivered.

The blue tick function was not in existent yet.

I slowly unwrapped my bandage and went for a warm shower. Like every other guy, I was in deep thoughts regarding the incident last night.

I came out of the shower and saw I had a incoming call from Jolin, she mentioned that they were on their way to the office and was instructed once again by Mr Xu to take a day off.

Figuring I did not want to waste my day off, I took the chance to face time Alissa and we chatted briefly about our day.

Needless to say, she was shocked and hope that I would hurry back into her arms.

I got changed into my casual attire and headed down for my breakfast. Well even though we had free breakfast until 10am, I did not wanted to waste my stomach space and went for the local street stalls instead.

Right in the heart of Taipei 101, I must say I was visually entertained by local procrastinators regarding the government.

I don't exactly know the details but somehow or rather I think you guys might know what i am referring too.

2pm

Incoming call: Jojo

Jojo: Eh.. Where are you?

Lewis: Erm... walking around.. Nearby hotel only

Jojo: Feeling better?

Lewis: Yes I am.. My butt doesn't hurts. Only my arm.

Jojo: Ok

Lewis: Err... that's all?

Jojo: Mr Xu wants you to meet him at another location tomorrow. Not sure why

Lewis: Oh? Okok... Erm.. Where and what time?

Jojo: I don't know yet. He say he will let you know again.

Lewis: Orh... Ok.... Erm... dinner tonight?

Jojo: See how. Gtg bye

I shook my head as the line disconnected. Hopefully things will not be awkward when we see each other.

Nevertheless, Im kindda glad she called?

4pm

I made my way back to the hotel. I brought a really cool white T-shirt that had the word: ICE QUEEN and an animated female looking character below the wording.

6pm

They returned from the office.

Grey casually assumed that I was still not in good condition for dinner as they will be going out for Japanese food and it was better for me to stay put.

I silently protested by did not want to look like I 'chao-genged' to avoid going to work earlier. So i stayed put.

8pm

I had no choice but to order room service in case they come back and find me missing.

9pm

Grey came back into the room. He boosted about how shiok the food was and it was a pitied I could not join for dinner.

10pm

I was fucking bored and decided that nothing was going to happen tonight. Grey had already drifted off to sleep with the television still turned on.

Just when I was about to turn the television off, I received a whatsapp message from Jojo.

Jojo
Eh, I brought something for you. U come out and take.

Lewis
Ok 2 mins

I clenched my fist and silently did the victory sign as I got dressed in my casuals and took the present I had brought earlier for her.

She was waiting outside my room. Dressed in a black singlet, a black fbt shorts and her black flip flops.

Her hair was bun up and she allowed a portion of her fringe to rest on her forehead.

Lewis: Hi. I brought something for you too

Jojo: Huh? Really?

Lewis: Ya. Just nice we can exchange present

Jojo: Tsk.. So 'hao si', Nah for you.

I took the white plastic bag from her and handed over mine. I took a peek inside and was hoping I did see a packet of condom but I was wrong.

It was another roll of bandage and antiseptic cream.

She smiled as she unfolded the shirt.

Lewis: Ehhh this exchange not counted. Your present sibei turn off

Jojo: Hahaha! Who ask you buy for me, I also never ask you to buy

Lewis: Walao....... Now like that say la...

Jojo: Ok la. Lets head down for a drink at the bar. My treat alright?

Lewis: Hmmm sounds better

10:30pm

The bar concept was quiet and romantic. There wasn't too many people around for it was a Tuesday. I would say about 10 max

Me and Jojo was the only ones in our dressed down attire.

We took a corner seat facing each other and ordered 2 bottle of beer.

Jojo was sharing to me about her day and the local co-workers she had been assigned too. She was also boosting about the expensive lunch buffet the company had ordered in order to welcome them.

Sadly, I was not around.

11:30pm

Our second beer arrived.

Jojo face started to flush again. Like mine if I did mention.

She did not seem too uptight in telling me more about her family and her previous job experience.

She told me her mom was in terrible health and needed medical attention most of the time. This was also one of her main concerns that she had initially before coming here.

Lewis: Eh.. Don't mind I ask you.... Erm.. How come.. You so dislike your... dad?

Jojo: Tsk.. If not because of that woman.........

Lewis: What woman?

Jojo: Sigh.. My grandmother looked after my mom and nanny this woman when they were young. So basically they both are practically like sisters.

However, when she grew up, she moved back home to stay with her own family. Few years later, this woman came to visit my mom and my grand mother. That was when things started to go downhill.

This woman seduce my dad, bill, who was then my mom boyfriend. And further more, he wanted to break off with my mom and leave with her. But he stayed on because my mom told him that she was pregnant with me.

After I was born, he treated me like shit. Well he did not hit me. But he was more like an uncle then a father. Once, I even caught him having sex with this woman in my mother bedroom!

But I was too young and afraid.. So I kept quiet and did not tell my mom.

Lewis: Wa.... Ok.... Den?

Jojo: My mom knew that he did not loved her anymore. But she did not want me to be father-less. Therefore she did not cared if Bill loves her or not. She just did not want me to be from a broken family.

Lewis: Oh.. Sorry to hear.. So seems like your dad.. really like this woman alot ah?

Jojo: He's crazy over her. Everyday drinking.. Stay at coffeeshop... Work.. come home.. Don't even bother about us. I hated him

Lewis: Oh.. Chill la... Where's this woman now?

Jojo: I don't know. Have not seen her for years already.... Maybe married already.

Lewis: Oh ok.. Since your dad also move out alr.. Den ok la.. Chill ok..

Jojo: Ya... Lucky he move out if not i'll kill him.... My mother sick already also donno he knows or not.... Fuck la don;t talk about him.

Lewis: Ok... By the way.. What's this woman name?

Jojo: Tsk...

Lucy.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 24-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 19
tantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of lighttantanmoe is a glorious beacon of light

lol! lucy!!!
Old 24-04-2018, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantanmoe View Post
lol! lucy!!!
Hahaha, dun we all know Lucy.
Old 24-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Nabe84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lucy!!! And Bill

Exciting
Old 25-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!

keep it going! upped you humble 10pts
Old 26-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Earthlings1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. Keep it cumming. Will up you later when I'm home.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Thank you readers.

Next Long update: Sunday

Stay tune

Old 29-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Thank you readers.

Stay tune
not going anywhere.................
Old 29-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping. Awesome story sia
Old 30-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Thank you readers.

Stay tune
Ts cheat my feelings again
Old 30-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
subcon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserbonks View Post
Ts cheat my feelings again
Ya man!!! i keep refreshing yesterday but nothing
Old 30-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

We chatted for awhile more before deciding to call the tab.

Jojo was walking towards the lift when I decided to do something cheeky.

I held onto her pinky while we waited for the lift. Jojo nervously looked around the lobby to make sure noone else was watching.

I can feel the goosebumps behind my back arising as well. This are all the signs that follows when you cheat.

*Ding*

We stepped into the lift and tab our access card.

Jojo turned around and touches her nose with mine.

I could even smell her facial wash. Maneuvering my hands behind her butt, I gave them a light squeeze and careless them while I continue to give Jojo Eskimo kisses.

My dick started to rise and was fully inflated by the time we got to our floor.

We bravely held hands while walking towards our room. Grasping every final second of time before we parted.

Jojo: Thanks for the present.. Rest well

Lewis: Yup.. You too. Goodnight

I could hear the snoring sounds from Grey the moment I opened the door. Going straight for the bathroom, my dick head was already filled with pre-cum as I closed my eyes to release myself.

Wednesday

8am

Oi siao eh... Oi...

Wake up...

Faster wake up.. you meeting Mr Xu at 9am

HAR?!

I jumped out of bed to see Grey was already dressed for work. Running to the bathroom, he filled me in with more information as I struggled to get the toothpaste out.

He told me Ah Du will be fetching me to the location after he send them to work.

Lewis: Got time meh? KK you faster go now..

I quickly shaved, showered, made my morning coffee, went for a smoke in the balcony and got dressed.

I was sure to look fresh energized for the day. I was pondering to myself if i forgot to do anything else until my eyes met with the bandage across my bed..

Squeezing out the cooling gel and antiseptic cream that Jojo brought, I apply over my healing wounds.

Turning about 5 rounds around my arm, I sealed it tightly with the silver clasp and gently tuck its remains under the access.

I left the room and waited for Ah Du at the entrance.

8:40am

Heyyyy brother! How are you? All good?

Lewis: Yes Ah Du.. I feel better.

Showing from my bandaged arm.

Ah Du: Hurry we got to go or we will miss the ceremony.

We boarded his MPV and were on our way to the location before Ah Du started to fill me up with the details.

Ah Du: We are going to Sung Shan Huei Temple my friend. Mr Xu is waiting for you there.

Lewis: What ceremony ? Why must i go?

Ah Du: Hahaha.. My friend.. Singapore got singapore gangster... Taiwan got taiwan gangster.. They hold their ceremony like elections over here! It is like..... change of leader.... Very big deal...

Ah Du: My friend.. There are 20 over cities in Taiwan... Each one has a leader in charge... Today, the ceremony.. Is for Taipei. A change of new leader.....

Lewis: Oh.. Den what issit got to do with me??

Ah Du: My friend... Of course you must go... You saved the leader of the Taiwan... Taiwanese biggest boss.. In charge of all the cities!

Lewis: Who??? Oh.... that old man??

Ah Du: His ah name is Feng ye! Your head will roll if you don't remember his name ok!

Lewis: Orh...

9am

Sung Shan Tsu Hui Temple

We arrived at the temple. Is wasn't far off from the main road. One could expect the temple would be flooded with tourist and locals who come here for prayers.

I was wrong.

10 Black Limos and several other luxury cars were parked at the entrance.

Like entering a modern looking forbidden palace in China. Whereby the guards were not dressed in military clothing but in tuxedos.

The horses were replaced with Limos and Mercedes.

I braced myself as I stepped out of Ah Du vehicle which was only a fucking mpv.

Ah Du: Go inside the temple! Look for Mr Xu! Bye brother!

Ah Du quickly shut his door and the vehicle was off in lighting speed. It must have felt ashamed too and wanted to escape.

Walking up the steps, I was stopped by 3 'guards' who asked me a very familiar phrase in hokkien;

A phrase that shaped our green and beautiful city. A phrase that all Singaporeans used to get communication across to another. It was so powerful that could lead from having one small conversation among 2 individuals to escalate into a big meeting.

Some people use this phrase in their daily life.

Some people smile while using this phrase.

Most would frown.

Some people like myself would have the honor to receive this phrase when my motive is uncertain.

When my actions are doubtful.

When one Singaporean which to clarify a simple message across to another.

Seconds by seconds, Minute by minute, hour by hour.

Bringing us Singaporean closer to one another.

(Hokkien)

Li si te lo eh lang? (Which gang are you from?)

This was the catch phrase that was popular back in the 90s and early 2000 where all the singaporean gangster would constantly use.

Except, they forgot to add another phrase before saying ( Li se to lo eh lang?)

DIAO SIMI DIAO!?!

LI SI TO LO EH LANG?

Then the song 'Million tears' played in my head as I quickly snapped out of my confusion and answered the question.

Lewis: Erm.. Mr Xu?

Before 3 guards could say anything, this glamorous dark queen came down the steps and waved them off. Dressed in her black heels, black overalls and dark ray ban shades.

Unmistakably,

Only the wave of the magician could yet again do this.

Tracy.

Good morning Lewis. Come.. We are expecting you.

We followed behind Tracy like an obedient puppy. My gut feeling tells me Tracy might be associated with one of the gang leaders here.

Stepping into the grand altar, I silently pray in my heart to the Buddha hoping to get blessing that I would make it out here alive.

The alter was flooded was black ants. Hundreds of them.

Like Moses opening the red sea, every direction that Tracy walked would open up a passage way for her to cross.

In the fore front, I could see there is a huge table right in the middle of the temple.

About 20 of the chairs were around the table to my estimation.

Most of them were taken up by elderly whom I suppose is gang leader for a city.

Fengye was taking the seat right in the middle. Did I mention he was also smoking his cigar in the temple?

I spotted Mr Xu helping himself at the mini buffet corner. Tracy led me directly to him.

Lewis: Good morning Mr Xu. I hope I am not late.

Mr Xu: Oh nono! Hahah young man! Come! Eat first eat first!

Tracy smiled and placed both of her hands onto Me and Mr Xu shoulders. Pulling us closer, she whispered;

Tracy: Ok boys. I need you all to behave later and wait for me until this is over. See you boys in abit.

Last edited by boobastic; 30-04-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hm... it seems like there will be lots of fun there at taiwan.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Albicelest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 30-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro update more le
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1