The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 26-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Bro, simply google and you will find the story
http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singap...-is-for-you-to

LOL
Old 26-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

So far only 1 bro gave a suggestion.

I just thought of one.
Maybe can fuck in the sea.
Go to the beach, go for a dip in the shallow waters
and fuck standing. It will be obvious yet no one can really see.

A little bit of a logistics though, gotta bring change of clothes, towels etc

Anyone tried it before?
Any suggestions for where we can go for such a plan?
Old 26-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I just thought of one.

Anyone tried it before?
Sea lots of bacteria.
Never know wat weird stuff later go inside the pussy.
I think book those villa with swimming pool will be safer.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I just thought of one.

Anyone tried it before?
Bro, pity your woman. Her cb will be filled with seawater and all the water coming from the various canals

Not to mention sand from the waves. Not the best way to clean out the cb.

Unless shes a mermaid, i think she'll enjoy it. Does mermaid have a cb?
Old 26-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Sea lots of bacteria.
Never know wat weird stuff later go inside the pussy.
I think book those villa with swimming pool will be safer.
Sea got bacteria? Really? That is your concern? Lol
Anyway you have your concerns, I respect that.
But a villa with a pool, it means we are the only ones in the pool, how is that public sex?

Any other bright suggestions?
Old 26-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sea got bacteria? Really? That is your concern? Lol
Anyway you have your concerns, I respect that.
But a villa with a pool, it means we are the only ones in the pool, how is that public sex?

Any other bright suggestions?
https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/5-realities-about-sex-beach

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/should-you-have-sex-in-water%3famp

Just call for room service to deliver to your room then u piak your lady in the pool.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....in-water%3famp

Just call for room service to deliver to your room then u piak your lady in the pool.
thanks for sharing the information.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....in-water%3famp

When I said “seriously?”, I meant this is a sex forum and I will expect people to be more open and explore the kinky side of underwater sex instead of talking about bacteria in seawater.

We are on different frequency, really 半句多
Old 26-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When I said “seriously?”, I meant this is a sex forum and I will expect people to be more open and explore the kinky side of underwater sex instead of talking about bacteria in seawater.

Bro, hmm sea... sibei high risk of your woman getting UTI, and not to mention, infection of your's as well.
Yes we are opened, but we are also concerned about health safety haha.
Think that bro probably put it in a wrong way, but he means well.
Of course, for the kink of it, under some alcohol influence, perhaps, I would do it also haha, but probably a one-time thingy. I think sex in a public pool is safer in terms of hygiene and health
Old 26-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
even at own home also not really 101% safe.
why not????
Old 27-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ya different frequency. I’m NOT into reckless kinky sex.
But since this is just a sex forum, one can do all he wants.
So just do what your heart goes.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I just thought of one.

Anyone tried it before?
I did it before.. when i was young and naive. Me and my ex did it in the sea at Siloso beach..yes there were people around us. Halfway thru i couldnt get much erection coz cannot feel the shiokness and kept worrying abt ppl around us..lol

Later we went to the bar at Tanjong Beach..had some drink and again we tout of doing it at the sea.. but it was too dark and feared for our safety..lol..while walking back, there's a grassy area with a few palm trees near the waterbreaker..it was dark so we went there to try our luck.

We started to french kiss and slowly she went south and gave me a bj.. i was so horny and hungry and didnt realised i managed to carry her over my shoulder and leaning her on the palm tree while giving her a head.. bring her down and go for a doggy. Finishing it with a bj and she swallowed every single drip!! One on my best outdoor scene.. we literally dnt bother abt ppl seeing us.. hahah

Anyway, i still couldnt believed i could carry her high up.she wasnt a petite size lady..wanted to try again that position on other days but could not do it..she was longing for it mann.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 27-04-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

do you mean just because this is a sex forum, we should not have concerns on where is safe for sex and must agree with you on everything ?

when i said seriously, i meant just because you are the odd one out doesn't make us all weirdos on the wrong frequency as you. really 三字多

just to add, i reckon some bro here tried fucking in the seawater but came to warn us against due to the salt content (maybe also bacteria) making sex non enjoyable after 2-3 mins.

Quote:

Old 27-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
do you mean just because this is a sex forum, we should not have concerns on where is safe for sex and must agree with you on everything ?

when i said seriously, i meant just because you are the odd one out doesn't make us all weirdos on the wrong frequency as you. really 三字多

just to add, i reckon some bro here tried fucking in the seawater but came to warn us against due to the salt content (maybe also bacteria) making sex non enjoyable after 2-3 mins.
My apologies if I offend anyone.
I meant to ask for suggestions and got none.
I am obviously not here to ask for hygiene advice.
If a brother ask how to find a reliable prostitute, I will point him in the right direction and maybe just add an advice not to RAW. But here, all I got is bacterial advice.

Don’t have to reply if you are not giving suggestions ok?
If I want bacterial advice, I will post in HWZ forum
Old 27-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozu View Post
I did it before.. when i was young and naive. Me and my ex did it in the sea at Siloso beach..yes there were people around us. Halfway thru i couldnt get much erection coz cannot feel the shiokness and kept worrying abt ppl around us..lol

Later we went to the bar at Tanjong Beach..had some drink and again we tout of doing it at the sea.. but it was too dark and feared for our safety..lol..while walking back, there's a grassy area with a few palm trees near the waterbreaker..it was dark so we went there to try our luck.

We started to french kiss and slowly she went south and gave me a bj.. i was so horny and hungry and didnt realised i managed to carry her over my shoulder and leaning her on the palm tree while giving her a head.. bring her down and go for a doggy. Finishing it with a bj and she swallowed every single drip!! One on my best outdoor scene.. we literally dnt bother abt ppl seeing us.. hahah

Anyway, i still couldnt believed i could carry her high up.she wasnt a petite size lady..wanted to try again that position on other days but could not do it..she was longing for it mann.
Thank you for your post.
This is the kind of post I want to read here in SBF.
Past experiences, useful suggestions etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1