The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Avoid going Vietnam on 26 to 27 Sep - no public entertainment held for 2 days...

__________________________________________________ _______

Vietnam to hold two-day state funeral for President Tran Dai Quang

By Viet Tuan September 23, 2018 | 06:13 pm GMT+7

Vietnam has announced a two-day state funeral on September 26 and 27 for departed President Tran Dai Quang.

President Quang died at the 108 Military Hospital in Hanoi on Friday morning, after fighting a serious illness for more than a year. He was 62

"His passing is a great loss to the Party, the government and the people," said a statement released by the country's top Party and government leaders on Sunday afternoon.

During the two-day funeral, governmental offices and public places will fly the national flag at half-mast, and no public entertainment events will be held.

Quang will lie in state at the National Funeral Home at 5 Tran Thanh Tong Street, Hanoi, where mourners can pay their respects from 7 a.m. Wednesday, September 26.

A memorial ceremony will be held at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday and he will be buried in his hometown Ninh Binh Province, two hours south of Hanoi, at 3:30 p.m. the same day.

All services will be aired live on national television.

Memorial ceremonies will be held at the same time at the Independence Palace in Ho Chi Minh City and Kim Son District People's Committee.

Cuba has declared a two-day mourning to mourn President Quang. Rich tributes have poured in from leaders all over the world.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy bugger trying to act hero - die for nothing....

__________________________________________________ ________

Korean tourist dies after jumping off Vietnam waterfall

By Huong Khoi September 23, 2018 | 11:20 am GMT+7

A South Korean youth died Saturday after he jumped off the Datanla Waterfalls in Da Lat, local reports say.

Six other tourists who jumped before him are fine, the reports said.

Jang Won Seok, 23, fell unconscious after jumping off a waterfall around nine meters high on Saturday afternoon. On-site rescue personnel tried to resuscitate him, but failed.

Some witnesses said he hit the water wrong. An investigation is likely to he held, though no official announcement has been made yet.

Jang was among a group of 11 foreign tourists from Belgium, Canada, South Korea, and the U.K. The tourists signed up for an adventure tour organized by a local company at the waterfall, which is around five kilometers from downtown Da Lat.

The Central Highlands resort city boasts a series of waterfalls. Adventure tourists use them for treks, jumping off cliffs, rappelling and other activities.

Da Lat welcomed around 3.38 million tourists in the first half of this year, including 245,000 foreigners, up 20 percent from a year ago.

Safety has been a nagging concern, though, with several accidents injuring or killing visitors.

Last year, a Polish tourist and a Vietnamese tour guide fell to their deaths while climbing down a waterfall in Da Lat. A local travel firm was later fined VND100 million ($4,380) for providing the unlicensed tour in which the fatal accident took place.

In 2016, three British tourists died while climbing the Datanla with an unauthorized tour guide.

Old 24-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Many guys cannot contact their dalrings yesterday...ask me how...told them use traditional SMS, call or use FB...looks like Zalo dun hv overseas backup datacentre to cross over...not fail safe...

__________________________________________________ __________

Fault at tech giant blamed as many Vietnamese online newspapers vanish for hours

By Bao Nam, Trung Son September 24, 2018 | 08:01 am GMT+7

The messaging app Zalo of Vietnamese tech giant VNG was inaccessible for 12 hours on Sunday. Photo by VnExpress

Many Vietnamese online newspapers went offline Sunday as a tech firm reportedly failed to deal with a scheduled power cut.

The newspapers hit reportedly included the popular Thanh Nien, Tien Phong, Sai Gon Giai Phong, Voice of Vietnam, Zing, and Bao Moi, all of which use the ePi content management system hosted on VinaData, a data center owned by tech company VNG.

According to an email VinaData sent to its clients, the disruption – which began at 9 a.m. -- was due to a power cut at Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) in HCMC, where the data center is located.

In addition to the news sites, VNG services such as music player application Zing MP3, messaging application Zalo, online television service Zing TV, payment gateway ZaloPay, and VNG's online games also became inaccessible.

After power supply resumed, the online newspapers and Zing's services came back on at around 4:30 p.m. But Zalo, ZaloPay and VNG's online games remained inaccessible as of 11 p.m. Sunday.

VNG's services are widely used in business and communication.

Speaking to the media Sunday afternoon, Nguyen Tan Hung, public relations chief of the Ho Chi Minh City Power Corporation, said the fault lay with VNG since it was a scheduled power cut and QTSC had been informed five days earlier.

Hung claimed the blackout occurred due to an issue with VNG's backup power generator.

But a tech firm spokesperson refused to comment on this.

According to security expert Nguyen Hong Phuc, it is "unacceptable" for such issues to occur at a data center just because of a power cut.

"Electricity, network and cooling system are the three bases of a data center and the reason customers use its service instead of hosting their servers at home.

"The time it takes to carry out maintenance or resolve incidents such as power cuts shows the capability and quality of a center. If the downtime is one minute then it's normal, five minutes is a big issue and 30 minutes to one hour is unacceptable."

The incident Sunday is the second time this year that VNG has been hit by a systemic problem: last April detailed personal information of over 163 million Zing ID account owners were leaked on an online forum.

Old 25-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Watched avengers infinity war but only their actions...

I have watched all their movies including those by individual heroes movies looking forward to the continuity movie where some of them got resurrected after dying in the last one

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa...Sia flight to where...

Shhh........low profile........remember........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhmaplee View Post
the recep not really the SYT type .. i think she 25 or 27 but still good enough for me if able to ask her for company during lunch or dinner.. ^_^

This type must sian as a GF or wifey material lah not just for bonk & discard purposes as too zek ark liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I have watched all their movies including those by individual heroes movies looking forward to the continuity movie where some of them got resurrected after dying in the last one

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Anyway I dun follow...only watched a few...

Old 25-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Shhh........low profile........remember........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Ok ok...tell me when we meet...

Old 26-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok ok...tell me when we meet...

No problemo.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
No problemo.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wow back to our two stars tcss...where are the guest stars...

Old 26-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
can watch all HD version here https://khoai.tv/
Old 26-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Suddenly you remembered this thread...

Old 27-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow back to our two stars tcss...where are the guest stars...

Haiz.............guest stars must lay red carpet one.........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Say Chao Chao.............Chao Chao cum liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Say Chao Chao.............Chao Chao cum liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
best dun tok about ppl and they appear...

tot you attend state funeral in hanoi...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1