The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Kairen bro. You confirm guarantee chop is get kc trap plus gt.
When cheong, small head enjoy but big head must think and see clear.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

F and forget. They are complicated. Can imagine you are just one if the customers. Best her hand phone can tell if possible.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

TS, tell you a secrete. ML send this kind message to all the targets in her phone . Sometimes, they send group message to fish. New bro is usually hooked.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
TS, tell you a secrete. ML send this kind message to all the targets in her phone . Sometimes, they send group message to fish. New bro is usually hooked.
I agree, they got a standard message to send everytime and they will forward to all their customers.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mywend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiao . spend so much on this PRC. They r here for ur S11. Do u think they r really concern and care about u. Wake up la. Too many case liao and I am also 1 of the victim and suffer more finicial lost then u.

Wakeup wakeup Singaporean and Malaysian
Old 18-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah,economy is bad now, need to spend money wisely,me now even go to cheong 1-2 times per month,mostly go explore new land. bro,urself only can wake u up
Old 18-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Why not tell us which is the massage joint and which ML is it? See which other bros got the same message

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 18-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope her name doesnt start with K. haha.

anyway, ML earn by comms. if is regular they are more happy. low risk of kena caught and also no need to rebuild chemistry.

just have fun and forget and move on.
Old 18-01-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ohyaitsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Move on bro. Cut off all contact.
Delete her number from ur hp.
Thats what i am doing now.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
i hope her name doesnt start with K. haha.

anyway, ML earn by comms. if is regular they are more happy. low risk of kena caught and also no need to rebuild chemistry.

just have fun and forget and move on.
Bro her name really starts with K... Hope it's not the same ml as you know bro, anyway I can pm you the name.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hardly post much.. but this thread really catches my attention. I agreed w the rest of the bro here. In fact, why not u turn the table around and do what one of the bro did? Ask her to go your place instead? U can still pay her.

I too once tried to sian a ml, but I know she only see me as S11 when I encourage her to come my place or go to a hotel and she refuse.

Yes, I too agreed that economy might be more challenging this year and we really should prepare for rainy day. Now I'm patronizing the $50 Thai instead of $150 PRC babes when I want to fuck... haiz
Old 18-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

If you are being KC by the ml, this means that you are still new to the Chionging scene, I'm like you in the past spending thousands on the same girl and what did I get in return? Nothing, these mls are trained by their boss to play mind games with customers and earn as much money as they can within the 2 years so that they can purchase bungalows and start a business back in China.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bluezing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wouldn't recommend asking the ML to go your place to service you. if she knows where you stay, if you decide to cut off all contacts with her, you won't know if she will go to your place and cause nuisance and embarrass you!

I agree with the bros here. most likely she just cast her net with the same msg to all her customers, see who will take the bait, like you. best to move on n not get overly involved... there are always other MP/HC ard.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to share how I avoid being KC. I usually only exchange wechat number with the ML. And I don't use wechat except when I need ML service, turn off notification etc and you won't be distracted. You probably only think of it when it is your payday or u really have a back/shoulder ache.

Nowadays I have also tamed down. Only new and hot contact will get me excited. Otherwise, I'm fine with proper clean massage also.

The noviety wears off once u chiong too much.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mayb one way to see if she likes you is to ask her out,,with no money exchange during the meeting.

Just a simple date,,meal n movie just to know her better.

If she says OK means there might be something..but if she give alot of lame excuses..ditch dat bitch..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1