The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
today manage to get angmo lady number on train....

was toking to her by asking her if she need direction and we start chatting about life in europe and singapore, she frendly and chatty , but she in s'pore for 4yrs already and she alone here....

so we exchange no.s

then tis evening sms her, saying like 'nice to meet a swiss fren on train, maybe can catch up again over coffee,wish her a nice evening' but so far no reply

any hope of carrying on and any ideas to help me, pls contribute, need advices from all bros
Old 14-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Snoopy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: today manage to get angmo lady number on train....

Maybe she's busy, try calling her.
Old 14-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hit0ri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gimme her number i help u to call lol =p
Old 15-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm. from what i know with my own style of pickup..

u set a date during the interaction man.. then go for the number. its more natural that way.
Old 15-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You try to not think about it or expect anything, than perhaps it will happen. The world works in a magical way.
Old 15-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Congratulation you are now in Stage 1 of

Post-Number Operations

In this stage it is advisable to take it slowly and not bomb her handphone with a 200msgs or 20 miss call. just relax and give people time to reply. however if you dont get one in roughly 18hours, something is very wrong.

Did you verify the number by giving her a miss call on the spot?

Do you feel a funky feeling running all through your bones when you get the number and you feel abit scared when u type the 1st sms and now you dont know what all going to happen?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
MILFguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
then tis evening sms her, saying like 'nice to meet a swiss fren on train, maybe can catch up again over coffee,wish her a nice evening' but so far no reply

any hope of carrying on and any ideas to help me, pls contribute, need advices from all bros
If she doesn't reply after a day (don't send her another sms while waiting), try giving her a call. It could be the number was incorrect or she was too busy and forgotten to reply.

When you call her, keep it short and guage her response and take it from there. Just rem, doesn't mean that a fish bites on to your bait means you have the fish. The fish is only yours if you successfully pulled it up.
Old 15-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
musketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish you success. Please relate your experience thereafter.
Old 15-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Its a good start...

Ur number is already in her watch list and I am sure you will contact you after a few days...

Please do keep us posted on your advancement..

If you need help (in the case if she brings more single friends out) do send me a PM..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 15-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hope to hear more from you...
Old 15-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
need advices from all bros
If you're going to court "Ang Mohs", you should improve your English.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
magicafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
was toking to her by asking her if she need direction and we start chatting about life in europe and singapore, she frendly and chatty , but she in s'pore for 4yrs already and she alone here....

so we exchange no.s

Bro,
Ang moh's culture of inviting them by sms them is impolite la, esp u are a stranger to her la. better u call la.
Old 15-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicafe View Post
Bro,
Ang moh's culture of inviting them by sms them is impolite la, esp u are a stranger to her la. better u call la.
I think she is being friendly and polite by chatting to you and giving your phone nos. Even with Singapore gals, it does not mean that she will go out with you even though she gives you her no....

Being alone here does not mean that she does not know any other bf. She prob has and she prob moves around with her similar friends.

But there again - you never know. Good luck and keep us all informed..
Old 15-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

You should have whipped out your dick on the train there and then to get her attention.

Beware clones...
Old 15-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFguy View Post
If she doesn't reply after a day (don't send her another sms while waiting), try giving her a call. It could be the number was incorrect or she was too busy and forgotten to reply.

When you call her, keep it short and guage her response and take it from there. Just rem, doesn't mean that a fish bites on to your bait means you have the fish. The fish is only yours if you successfully pulled it up.

my sms is merely"great to know a swiss fren on train and hope u have a nice evening, perhaps if our schedule permit, we can meet up again over coffee"

but as some bros have said she has lived in singapore for 4 yrs and probably may have develop her own circles of expat frens and local frens.

but when i ask her for no. , i did verify on the spot by calling her and spelling out my name for her on her handphone.

the excuse i use was to 'maybe if there are some interesting local events, i can invite u'

but when i sms i say for coffee, sigh, maybe she think i trying to be funny too fast. anyway should i even call if she does not reply?

aiyah like 1 bro say, dun think too much about it if no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1