The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
bro, It's more of the connection between u and the girl. but think again, if u didn't build up your reputation in sg with her, will she meet u in her hometown/etc?

some are MLs back home so the chances of those really fun time would likely be a commercial one in China or wherever u are meeting them.

it doesn't work all the time la.. I also kena once eat dinner liao go hotel sleep alone

I also had one KTV girl who came to my hotel lobby saying she need the toilet in my room badly but close door became tigress and eat me up! power la that day!

One deported ML got married and also came to meet me for dinner, had some drinks and went back hotel with me saying home too far from city and stay for 2 nights!

after all this writing, I think it's time to check my miles and plan a trip
I hear you bro, my sentiment exactly.
She didn't actually asked to be paid, but she kinda
hinted about making less as a hairdresser.
Before I left HK, just gave all my remainder HK dollars
to her as a parting gift.
Don't really care if it's a commercial FJ, I had a good time
and that's what matters.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness123 View Post
hi bros

anyone tried https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=657774 "honey" b4?

any fr? thanx!!
Location is in a MP. Pre-milf looks with D cup tits. Massage strength is good. Hdly is also good. Worth a try if you’re a fan of hdly.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

MR for Shuang Shuang (SLG)
http://sglonelyguys.net/shuang-shuang-massage/

Location: quite a distance from any train station. clean apartment, with massage bed. stays alone.

Looks: pretty mature looking milf. 7/10

Body: voluptuous, curvy and big nice boobs. 7/10

Massage: professional with good techniques. 9/10

Sensual: good hdly, low playability maybe cause lack chemistry. 6.5/10

Overall: pleasant lady who works hard on providing good service. will still rtm for her excellent massage. 7.5/10
Old 17-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
morel of the story, always bring cap!
Old 17-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlenext View Post
I hear you bro, my sentiment exactly.
She didn't actually asked to be paid, but she kinda
hinted about making less as a hairdresser.
Before I left HK, just gave all my remainder HK dollars
to her as a parting gift.
Don't really care if it's a commercial FJ, I had a good time
and that's what matters.
yeah, enjoy more important! In HK as a hairdresser, wonder who tho! I always got fetish for hairdressers but never got lucky!

I also left all my remaining RMB to the ML as she drove me to the airport! She drove a BMW... Me only a cheap Japanese car, 2nd hand some more!

Some MLs are actually doing quite alright back in China. Wonder why come here to do ML/FL.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
yeah, enjoy more important! In HK as a hairdresser, wonder who tho! I always got fetish for hairdressers but never got lucky!

I also left all my remaining RMB to the ML as she drove me to the airport! She drove a BMW... Me only a cheap Japanese car, 2nd hand some more!

Some MLs are actually doing quite alright back in China. Wonder why come here to do ML/FL.
Bro, you answered yourself le. It's should be because they came over to be ML FL that they can do so well back home. 😂
Old 17-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kai347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros i'm quite curious how much you guys tip when visiting some of your fav MLs back in their country. (can pm me to share &#128513

Agreed with bro titan that it's about building your chemistry & reputation here in sg first. Next time go overseas holiday still can have some fun heh
Old 17-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Any FR for this?

http://sglonelyguys.net/mo-li-massage/
Old 17-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Hi bros,

Any FR for this?

http://sglonelyguys.net/mo-li-massage/
Ex FL in those Chinatown shop. She trying to work as ML and then offer you topup
Old 17-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Unclemichelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Review on Ailas after seeing positive reviews from fellow bros here.
http://sglonelyguys.net/ailas-massage/

Here's my humble fr:

My experience differs much from the other bros here,I suspect I got switched with someone else.

Looks:4/10. Not a syt. Although pictures are blurred,I cannot see any similarities between the ml that I visited and the ad.

Body: 7/10 slim,B I guess. Could not see the abs as mentioned by the reviews.

Massage: 2/10. Throughout the session,one hand massage,busy using her phone. Gave 2 points for some effort in using strength.

Sensual: 6/10. Normal topless hj,with some teasing here and there,nothing much.

Overall: 2/10. Went in at the 45min mark,out at the 2min mark of the next hour,35min in total with 2 showers.

I highly suspect I got someone else instead of the alias that received positive reviews from the bros here.

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
Old 17-03-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Short MR for Dina/Hanna.

https://ltdsg.com/hanna/

I actually tried to meet her a few months back, but for some reason she was always unavailable. Finally managed to do so today and I'm glad I did.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Pictures are pretty accurate, though I think she's slightly plumper than in the photos.
Massage: 9/10 - One of the best for a non-professional.
GFE: 9/10 - Can hold a good conversation, joke teasingly and make you feel comfortable.
HJ/Sensual: 10/10 Awesome experience. She did her thing from behind me as I was on all fours. Won't go into too much detail but her HDLY was so good that I had to stop her as I was about to cum - the only other time I had to do that was with Adele/Paris/Miyuki. I turned over and she continued her HJ, and I didn't last much longer. It's weird because I usually last way longer than that even with my regulars and sometimes have to "force" myself to cum when less experienced hands are handling my dick. Somehow Dina manages to do it just right with the proper strength and technique.

Will definitely RTM in the near future.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
morel of the story, always bring cap!
This is so so true...

Zara
Old 18-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
accel2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visited kate from sglocalmassage, $100 package

Looks: 7/10 good figure and milf type but got abit panda eyes, said she was gambling last night
Massage: 8/10 actual effort, quite shiok
Sensual: 8/10 knows how to tease with her fingers
HJ: 6/10 can be better, mostly up and down
BJ: n/a said my brother too big (okay lah i also didnt want that time)
RTM: prob not

Havent tried many ladies yet so prpb can find better
Old 18-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemichelin View Post
Hi bros,
Review on Ailas after seeing positive reviews from fellow bros here.
http://sglonelyguys.net/ailas-massage/

Here's my humble fr:

My experience differs much from the other bros here,I suspect I got switched with someone else.

Looks:4/10. Not a syt. Although pictures are blurred,I cannot see any similarities between the ml that I visited and the ad.

Body: 7/10 slim,B I guess. Could not see the abs as mentioned by the reviews.

Massage: 2/10. Throughout the session,one hand massage,busy using her phone. Gave 2 points for some effort in using strength.

Sensual: 6/10. Normal topless hj,with some teasing here and there,nothing much.

Overall: 2/10. Went in at the 45min mark,out at the 2min mark of the next hour,35min in total with 2 showers.

I highly suspect I got someone else instead of the alias that received positive reviews from the bros here.

Could any bros confirm?

Thanks
Darn!!! she was on my "to try" list. Guess I'll have to strike her off the list.
Still, most stable will boldy advertised "guaranteed 100% real photo",
well, the photo are real alright, but the person in it may not be.
So.... don't blindly read the "good" comment and impulsively jump in.
Blame it on your bad luck bro.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness123 View Post
hi bros

anyone tried https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=657774 "honey" b4?

any fr? thanx!!
Eager to pls but not for boobs lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1