The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I prefer the smaller MPs with specials. Look around and if you see a ML you fancy why not? At this point I am a bit jaded with the usual SOP you get at the larger soapies. The usual B2B, BBBj and FJ with fake moaning no longer does it for me. I prefer to make the ML/FL high and come together. I seem to only be able to get it off when I see the ML/FL having a high. Like they say, it is all in the brain and too much DIY and commercial bonks over the years have made me desensitized. Quick to get it up but cannot maintain, and hard to come even after pumping in various position for quite a while.

For the smaller MPs, the MLs are less exposed to sex. Most time it is a HJ or at most BJ. So when I convince one to have a FJ, it is more often I can stimulate them to a climax using fingering and later during the action. That way I can explode more satisfactorily. even for HJ I usually persuade them for me to reach down their pants and rock them.

For the larger establishment where FJ is common, the ML/FLs are too insensitized and they also try not to have an orgasm as it makes them tired for the next act. For the MPs, they are more open.

I just went to one near the hotel last month and the ML in her late 20s said it was the best sex she ever had. Another one I went to the next day with a ML in her 30s said I almost made her crazy. I was tempted to say she should pay me instead. Ha ha.

To be honest they not SYT, not white and not the prettiest, but it was the experience that counted for me now that I am in my 50s.
Greetings,

Are you sure, Thai girls bullshit like hell, especially working girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Just came out from Emmanuel. FR as follows.

Girl : S25
Looks 7/10
Boobs : should be A or B (small)
BJ : 6/10
FJ 5/10 (she has damn huge cibai which I got no feel at all. I fuck so many girls and she has the most huge one)
Damage : 3500 (captain self tip 100) + 200 (girl ask for tip

If Victoria secret is 9/10, this joint I will only give 4/10. Rooms are run down. 3.4k is pricy as hell and girl quality low even for those 7-9k girls. I always look forward to go Victoria secret but too bad it’s raided and closed. The session is 90 mins and I finish at 30-40 mins mark. In VS the girl will lie on the bed with you until times up. Watch TV cuddle a bit etc, here she just bath, dress up and look at me with the “let’s go” eyes. To be frank, for the amount spend, I can get 5-10x more value in Tanjung Balai. Looks like Bangkok is no longer a banging place. Even JB I can get better service in VIP spa.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post

If Victoria secret is 9/10, this joint I will only give 4/10. Rooms are run down. 3.4k is pricy as hell and girl quality low even for those 7-9k girls. I always look forward to go Victoria secret but too bad it’s raided and closed. The session is 90 mins and I finish at 30-40 mins mark. In VS the girl will lie on the bed with you until times up. Watch TV cuddle a bit etc, here she just bath, dress up and look at me with the “let’s go” eyes. To be frank, for the amount spend, I can get 5-10x more value in Tanjung Balai. Looks like Bangkok is no longer a banging place. Even JB I can get better service in VIP spa.
Sad to hear about your experience.

If you think Emanuelle rooms are run down, their standard of girls are low, and too expensive at 3.4k, then i don't think you will find any other places that will meet all three criteria: Nice facilities with chio girls at cheap prices.

If you are particular about room but dont want to blow your budget, i suggest you go La Belle instead. Similar prices to Emanuelle from 3400-7000baht. Generally i find La Belle girls alittle bit more to my taste, but beauty is in eyes of beholder.

As for girls, there's always a range to choose from, and it depends on the timing that you go. If you looking for GFE after the deed is done, it also depends on your chemistry with the girl and the mood or attitude of the girl itself. Too many variables, so easier blame it on bad luck for choosing wrong girl.

Its true that bkk is no longer a cheap place to chiong. Of course there are places not frequented by tourist chiongsters, but need to speak some Thai at these places. Are u willing to venture there?

If bkk not your taste, you can look at KL, with its mix of Viet, PRC and Thai.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

BKK is still an affordable cheonging town to those in the know...... it is the touristy places that have jack up skyhigh prices but then who to blame? When so many 3 day millionaires go throw money at them they become accustomed and now expect similar easy money from other visitors too.

Thats why many regulars and expats very reluctant to share local budget joints with these 3 day millionaires. I have oso stopped replying to PMs from unknown bros asking for kangtaos...... and we will only bring those that we know or meet up to the locals' playgrounds.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Wow.. thread still alive after so long?
Old 16-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Its true that bkk is no longer a cheap place to chiong. Of course there are places not frequented by tourist chiongsters, but need to speak some Thai at these places. Are u willing to venture there?
Indeed generally Bangkok is no longer cost effective for budget cheonging.
Services and F&B prices has also increased by a lot as the years go by.
Only accomodation prices are little unchanged as when compared to 20 years ago due to oversupply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
BKK is still an affordable cheonging town to those in the know...... it is the touristy places that have jack up skyhigh prices but then who to blame? When so many 3 day millionaires go throw money at them they become accustomed and now expect similar easy money from other visitors too.

Thats why many regulars and expats very reluctant to share local budget joints with these 3 day millionaires. I have oso stopped replying to PMs from unknown bros asking for kangtaos...... and we will only bring those that we know or meet up to the locals' playgrounds.
Keep prices sustainable by cheonging responsibly and not overpay!
Old 16-03-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro to be frank, Victoria secret really damn good. You got go before last one before they close down? They are really miles ahead of Emmanuel. I just come here once every year. Of course I not regular here but my previous VS trip Mayb set ur bar too high.
Old 16-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Bro to be frank, Victoria secret really damn good. You got go before last one before they close down? They are really miles ahead of Emmanuel. I just come here once every year. Of course I not regular here but my previous VS trip Mayb set ur bar too high.
Yes, been to Victoria Secret a long time back. It was a hit and miss for me. Sometimes, you have good memories of the place because you chose the right girl. Price wise, I didn't recall Victoria Secret to be so low, I thought it was at least 2.5k, similar to the old Caesars....
Old 18-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jellycake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any sifu can pm latest massage shop in bangkok that offer FJ by young syt? Apprciate your info
Old 18-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycake View Post
Any sifu can pm latest massage shop in bangkok that offer FJ by young syt? Apprciate your info
No one knows which is the "latest" massage shop in BKK. A lot of MPs have SYT providing FJ. It is not a secret. A few posts earlier had mentioned MP name.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycake View Post
Massage places where 80% of the time guaranteed chop you will get SYT is kapoo. Although they only offer HJ, but I did get BJ and FS before by topping up. Prices start at around 2200 with naked massage and HJ, extra nego yourself. Most Kapoo only hire SYT and I have never seen an ugly one I must say. Google kapoo massage in bkk and there is a thai forum for that. Wherever hotel you stay, there will be a kapoo place not too far away.
Old 18-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Massage places where 80% of the time guaranteed chop you will get SYT is kapoo. Although they only offer HJ, but I did get BJ and FS before by topping up.
Kapoo no guarantee can get FJ -- only guarantee is a HJ, but confirm will have SYT. Moreover, many of the SYTs can't speak much english at kapoo, so if you can't speak much Thai, it will be difficult to negotiate.

Yes, certainly possible to top up and get BJ or FJ, but my experience is only if they are comfortable with you, or you make them horny first! Up to individual to sian the SYT. For first session with SYT, i've had only about 25% success of girl offering more than HJ. For second session or more, most would offer with the right price.

For newbies to consider...
Old 19-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Know a few joints near Ngamwongwan that provide FJ.

Bonked 1 Chinese looking Thai SYT for 2.5K last year..

RTF at same joint but couldn't find her and anymore.. ask the Katoey counter staff for her but he says she reports on and off as and when she likes..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 19-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Know a few joints near Ngamwongwan that provide FJ.

Bonked 1 Chinese looking Thai SYT for 2.5K last year..

RTF at same joint but couldn't find her and anymore.. ask the Katoey counter staff for her but he says she reports on and off as and when she likes..
Although I did get FS before, it is true that HJ at Kapoo is the norm and extras are usually not accepted and even so it will be more expensive at those standard MPs. But again, if you are looking for SYTs, you cant go wrong at a Kapoo. Personally, I prefer MPs (not soapies) because I know the price upfront, no nego required, I can move to the next one pretty easily if no one I fancy, and they are very much willing to please in my experience.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
These small spas littered over the city have always been in existence with the large established soapies....it's just that the large soapies have been more accessible and convenient for tourists looking for full service.

As you have rightly mentioned, the norm at these smaller spas would be HJ unless you are regular. Of course if they know you are tourist, they may also offer full service. But would a tourist want to waste precious time to find out?

There is always the oily MPs....these serve a specific clientile. I prefer my ladies to be fair skin, OL looking, and the girls at these oily MPs mostly do not meet my preferences. It's certsinly an option for budget conscious chiongsters though. These places roughly same price as hi-class and ocean (formerly colonze).

Regardless, there will be a need for these large soapie establishments. We should enjoy the good ones while we can
usually go to those "clean" MP for aromatherapy
hope for surprise but usually no have
how to identify MP that may have special ... girls sitting outside?
so far only knew 1 at sukhumvit ... tried 3 different girls.
bring into a room is high chance. If curtain means no chance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1