The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2017, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

Wow this thread start from 2013 till now...solid men....
Old 08-12-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, certainly hope you will continue updating it.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Having trouble to find time to write. Here's the update.

==============================

"Haha, ok ok." I replied and walked away. However, I was still quite determine to find out if my suspicion is correct. As I walked away, I gave Faith the I-have-my-eyes-on-you hand signal and she simply wriggled her head and stuck her tongue out.

I went to Kate in the nursery and told her my suspicion. She just laughed and said, "That's something she would do, haha. As long as pa likes her is a good start, isn't it?"

"I guess so."

I knew Kate was correct. As long as my parents accepted Faith, what was there to complain?

=============================

Prior to our Maldives trip, the women had always wanted to have a nice relaxing massage by a pair of professional hands. And finally, after months of waiting, they finally got their chance. We had made bookings for 4 upon our arrival. However, there were no slot for so many at one time until the second day, we decided to settle for a morning slot the next day.

Andy is not a massage guy because of his sensitive skin. He once told me his skin would have some reaction if come in contact with a lot of things, and massage oil is one of them. Too bad he could not join us but it was also a blessing in disguise for Kate and I. Someone had to babysit Keane. Perfect.

"In this bag are his milk bottles and milk powder. Just in case he wants it but most probably not because we just had breakfast," Kate said to Andy with Keane in his arms. "If he starts to get restless, here are some books to keep him occupied. He loves this one in particular," Kate continued while placing a pile of books on the table.

"Ok ok, just go. Aiyoh. I'll take care of him don't worry ok?"

"Are you bringing him for a swim? Change him into his swim suit ok? The wind is quite strong. Remember to apply this sun block lotion on his forehead and cheeks. Oh, fore arms too...and his legs." Kate said while browsing through what's missing in the walk-through.

"Mama, I'm sure Andy can handle. Besides, we're only going away for a couple of hours."

"Ya la, I'll bring him for a walk and then come back here and play with him," Andy added.

"Ok come, let's go." I announced to all while holding Kate's shoulders behind her and tuck her out of the room.

The spa was not far from my beach villa. Just a few minutes walk. The sky was exceptionally blue that day. With a few strips of white clouds forming a random formation. All of the ladies were ahead of me, snapping photos as they walked.

Damn it, I thought to myself while staring at Nicole’s ass. That is one sexy ass.

Her white bikini looked great on her and from afar, I could see her bottom biting into her meaty ass through her black laced and translucent beach dress.

"Hey baby, come take a photo together," Faith called out, snapping me out of my stare.

"Nah, you hold the phone. Your arms are longer, hehehe." Nicole suggested.

I was in between my ladies and Nicole went behind us and said, "I can't see myself! You all go lower bit lei."

We had to squeeze quite a bit to get all four of us in the shot and I could feel something touching my back.

Oh my god, are those her boobs? I thought to myself.

"Come closer! Everybody squeezzzeeee," I schemed and leaned back a little more.

Indeed, those were her boobs alright. The best part was, she did not back off when her boobs touched my back. In fact, she came closer to me and placed her hand on my shoulder to support herself. I was topless at that time. I could feel and imagine her boobs being squashed against my bare back, and that image of her boob popping out the previous day came flashing back. Little brother tingling again.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 13-12-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 18
Littlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLittlefeet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: My wife's good friend's sleep-over

Really surprise that this thread is still going strong .
Old 13-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iKioKuayMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more
Old 13-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
Emilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmilliyacunt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting story TS hope you will continue updating it.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates bro!! I really enjoyed reading it, look forward to more ftom you soon I hope.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg4 View Post
Wow this thread start from 2013 till now...solid men....
Yes indeed very solid .
Old 14-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15789 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like your story very much ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
up u back, cheers
Old 14-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
antoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue ...
Old 14-12-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MajAladin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
Yes indeed very solid .
Fully agreed .
Old 14-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, who is Nicole?
Old 15-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1