The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
I could smell the shampoo in her hair and the perfume she applied just moments earlier.
She had on a different pair of heels that morning but she still looked as good.
What a pity.
If only she had a better character
Dis she wear stockings and what color was it?
Old 07-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more... Up ur pts...
Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I did not bother washing up but instead changed into a casual tshirt and shorts. I tried to keep noise to a minimum as I exited my flat with a plastic stool and a kitchen towel.

I left the metal gate unlock and just closed the main door to minimize the sound of metal hitting against each other.

I called for the lift and when it arrived, I sent it up to the top floor.

I went barefoot, tiptoeing down the stairs to the 6th floor. I took a quick glance around and made sure I’m alone along that corridor. After making sure there’s no one looking, I positioned the stool beneath the light tube in front of the lift lobby. I quickly climbed on and sabotaged the light tube after wrapping my fingers with the towel, throwing the lobby into partial darkness.

I got off the stool quickly and listened for signs of anyone approaching.

I tip-toed down to the 5th and 4th and repeated the same thing. April might find it suspicious if it’s only her level that has a dark lobby.

I’m already perspiring by the time I’m done with the 4th floor. Taking the 2 steps at a time , I leap up to April’s unit and did a time check.

3.18am

Now the older hdbs did not offer as much privacy as I would like, there are no blind corners , parallel blocks of flats just stood back to back. There’s a possibility of someone catching me in the act. I considered pushing my luck but thought the better of it.

I went back up to my unit and put away the stool.

I went to my room and took out the stationaries that I prepared last night.

Taping a few rounds of double sided tape together , I created a small 1 inch square of sticky pad. Attaching this to the white flexible strip you get in a normal file , I tested the flexibility of this gadget.

I grabbed a wooden chopstick from the kitchen and placed them into my pockets.

I left my place again in a casual manner and took the lift to the ground floor.

3.35am.

I did a quick walk around the lobby area and made sure no one was near the letterbox. I checked the void decks in case some teenagers were loitering around late at night. I could feel my heart thumping as I fingered the stationaries in my pocket.

3.45am.

Other than the occasional taxi along the road, there was hardly a soul around , I suck in a deep breath of air and decided to go for it the fast and furious way.

Walking straight to April’s mailbox, I pushed back the flap to check the contents within. I could see several phamplets and letters.

I stucked the flexible white strip with the sticky pad into the letter box and zeroed in on a letter. There was enough light to tell me that was a telco bill. I stuck the chopstick in as well and used it to push the flexible pad onto the letter while I kept a steady hold on the other end.

It’s a hit.

I managed to lift the letter high enough to slip the chopstick underneath it. Using both the improvised instruments I made, I snucked out 5 envelopes.

2 telcos, a cable tv , an insurance company and one from American express.

I checked that no one caught on to what I did before heading back up to my unit.

4.00am.
I made myself a cup of coffee and I sat down at the living room with just a small table lamp.

All the envelopes were addressed to the same person.

April Liu Xue Ping.

As I sliced opened the letters, I shook my head and smiled to myself.

My god, different telcos for different lines, says a lot about brand loyalty.

I jotted down her home and mobile number into my notepad.

From the information in the insurance letter, I found out that April is 31 that year. She’s paying a decent premium, must have had pretty good earning power.

I could feel myself getting excited as the image of April bent over her car came into my mind again. Been a while since I had a nice matured OL.

Especially a stuck up one.

I studied the Amex bill in detail and noted a repeat visit to a couple of restaurants, some online purchases, her credit limit, and she shops pretty often at a particular cold storage.

Leaning back into the sofa, I tried to organize my thoughts in my mind.

5.00am

I decided that it cannot be a long drawn battle plan. It would have to be fast, executed swiftly and she had to be caught off guard.

It probably would be a one off but one that she can never forget.

I drained the last of my cold coffee and went to take a shower.

6.00am

I left my unit and called the lift
I did not enter but instead I kept my ears opened.

The lift came and left several times until I heard the unmistakable clang of the metal gate one floor below.

6.07am
I quickly called the lift again and entered

And it stopped at the 6th floor moments it started descending.

The lift doors opened to a darkened and dim lobby. It seemed a little eerie and I could not see anyone outside. I was a little disappointed and was about to hit the close button when April came out of nowhere.

Her entry was too sudden, add to the fact that I was pretty tensed up trying to pull the whole thing off. So when her figure appeared right when I was reaching for the close button, I literally jumped and got a shock.

It was an embarrassing moment but something amazing happened for that split moment.

I heard quick stifled snigger and I saw the dimples disappeared as fast as it appeared on April’s cheeks.

She turned away once more, and in a stuck up manner, showed me her back view as she meddled with her phone.

The flash of the dimples struck a chord in me. Her smile is so sweet, but what is the problem with her attitude. Her dimples were deep, a sweet smile that didn’t show any teeth.

Her eyes naturally became a little smaller as her facial muscles gave way to that smile.

Her shampoo smells refreshingly good in that lift and I could feel my gaze drifting uncontrollably to her tight skirt.

Are all her clothes that tight ?

We headed our separate ways when the lift door opened.

April went to her car and I took the usual path to the bus stop.
Moments later I heard the rev of the engine going pass me again.

I left work on time and took a bus to Siglap shopping centre. The cold storage where April frequent.

I studied the map on my phone and I couldn’t figure out why she chose to shop here. There is a short cut through the private estate to bedok though but there are supermarkets closer to her place.

I grabbed some dinner and groceries before leaving the small shopping centre.

I spent some time visiting the online shops that April shopped in and took some notes.

I went to bed early that night.

3rd November 2010

And my alarm rang again at 3am
Old 07-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
W1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyW1ck3dSecret deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My morning 'news read' for today. Keep it coming!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

finally, bro ilock is back with another "thriller".

tentage set up and camping!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

nice read....
Old 07-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Etude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must support, this story got potential for 5 star rating.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benjerry13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old chang kee stories rocks!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 13
ikomomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! must support.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

nice build up ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Damn I am late in reporting.

Always good to see new stories from my favourite writer!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, best author of the year is back
Old 07-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support! don't let us hang for too long haha
Old 07-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku View Post
In to support
me too. support!

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1